The 2004 Loews Hotels Discounts Watch Thread

Candice30

We'll be at RPR exact same dates and exact same rate! My son is 11. I'm sure he will be looking for kids to play with at the pool. I'm looking forward to trying this hotel. We have only been to HRH.

i wasn't sure what to do because i really wanted to try HRH first but then i figured that i had to try them all so why not start with RPR. not too excited about the rate but my niece and nephew will be happy to go. my niece will be 11 and my nephew 7 so they will be happy to know that there will be other kids their age to play with.

I just called and booked PBH standard view with the entertainment rate for the dates 7/31-8/3 for $215.20 plus tax for the Sat. night and $186 plus tax for the remaining 2 nights. :hyper: These rates are a little higher than last year, but still pretty good rates for a first class hotel.:D :D :D Can't wait! Now I just have to play the waiting game and see if Disney offers any discounts for next summer, then we'll be all set!

Has anyone been able to book Club level at PBH with the entertainment rate?

HRH 2/21-25 - No discounts available at all on the club level. Yuck!! Wondering if I should go ahead and book with hotelkingdom...:confused:

I just got off the phone with Universal. Here are the Entertainment rates I was quoted:

5/22-5/29 Hard Rock Hotel - $192 (Fri/Sat) & $162 (Sun-Thurs)
Royal Pacific - sold out/no ent. rate
Portofino - sold out/no ent. rate

5/29-6/05 Hard Rock Hotel - $192 (F/S) & $162 (S-Th)
Royal Pacific - $168 (F/S) & $144 (S-Th)
Portofino - $215 (F/S) & $186 (S-Th)

These are all standard garden view rooms, by the way. I went ahead and booked the Royal Pacific. Hope my boys aren't too disappointed - they really wanted to stay at the Hard Rock again.

I did call back today looking for an entertainment rate in March. Nothing available at the Hard Rock Hotel, but I did get the Royal Pacific for $168. Interesting though when I asked for 3/17 to 3/22, I was told no but when I changed it to 3/15 to 3/19, then it was available. So it sounds like if you have one or two days that aren't available, they just tell you no instead of letting you know that some days are available. My experience has been the Friday/ Saturdays are much harder to get the Entertainment rate. Anyway, I am happy to have something!

I just got an entertainment rate at the HRH for August 18 – 21. It was a garden view at $134 for the first two nights and $176 for the third night. When I called last night, I was told there was no entertainment rate available at the HRH for that time period. I guess you just have to keep trying.

Hello all
just got entertainment rate of $169.00 per night for a delux room at the HRH on January 6. I called Entertainment last night and they did not have the rate available, I called the hotel direct this morning 888-322-5541 and was able to get the rate. I know alot of people have been waiting so good luck.

Called this morning and got HRH garden view for $134+tax for Aug 15-18. I wanted the 14th-17th but they could not give me any ET rates for those dates??! so I just pushed it up a day. BTW it took 4 phone calls to get what I got!

Called today.... 11/15/03
HRH Garden view ENT $134 + tax 8/17/04 -8/20/04 for two rooms- booked immediately!
(1800beastar)

First of all, thank you to everyone who has posted about discounts over the past month or two. I was finally able to get an entertainment rate for June 24-31. It was $168-$179 (weekdays/weekends) at the RPR, standard view. I was hoping for something better, but at least it is a discount.

What I did find out is if you call the Loews number (1-800-235-6397) you will be told the Ent. Rates are not in the system. When I told the lady I was quoted them yesterday, she checked and asked if I called the Universal directly. I told her I called (1-800-BE A STAR) and she said they were in that system, but not Loews. Hopefully this will help people who have been told the rates are not in the system yet. Try the Be A Star number.

The woman said she didn't know when Fan Club rates would be out but to try the beginning of December.

Pam ::MickeyMo

It seems that many of us will be visiting US around Aug. 16th! We should set up a Dis meet(or should I say US Meet?)!:D

Sure wish I could go mid August to celebrate the 1st anniv. of my 40th birthday! But....DS plays football and the coach would have a fit if we took him away again in August! Sure wish I could take advantage of those rates though! Not to mention the US meet.

just booked the PBH from 19.jan.04-25.jan.04 the entertainment rate is 155 for the first 4 nights and 199 for the next two nights.
that's for a garden view.....
i'm so looking forward to it....i just hope i like the garden view i had a deluxe poolview last time i was there.
greetings to everyone and thanxs for your infos ....how would an austrian guy otherwise know about entertainment rates...i really thank you

OMG! I just called to extend my HRH 1 more night in Aug. because of the great rate...and they told me my ressie had been cancelled!:eek: Luckily, they were able to redue the ressie and secure the rate. Phew!:rolleyes:

Just a note to anyone trying to get the Entertainment rate for 2004... KEEP TRYING! I just called again today and the rate is now available for two nights of our vacation (Feb 1 & 2.) So, the rate went from $189. to $134 at the Hard Rock.

By the way, I called to 1-800-BE-A-STAR

Good luck,

Michelle in MA

Keep trying is so true,
I called 3 times last week for March 9-12 at RPR and had no luck.
I called to check again today for entertainment rates and lo and behold there are some available at $168 standard.plus tax
Not as good as the $99 last year do es anybody believe they will get any better oh btw checked Portofino and it was sold out 11 and 12 and HRH was 269plus tax.

Paul

:teeth:

Has anyone received Entertainment, Fan Club or AAA rates at the Portofino for March 2004? I currently have a reservation for 3-26 & 3-27 (Garden View 3 adults 2 kids) that I made thru Loews of which I've paid the 1 night requirement of $372. I have called and so far there are no Entertainment, fan club or AAA rates available. Should I wait and see if the rates become available or should I book thru HotelKingdom at a rate of $229 + tax? Are there any advantages (other than the Loews First Card) by booking thru Loews vs someone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter