The 2004 Loews Hotels Discounts Watch Thread

Doris,
I got an ent rate 3/20-3/26 at HRH for 208/Sat and $203 Sun-Thurs. I was hoping for less and hotel kingdom has it for 189 and 1sthotelreservations.com has it for $171.75 so I am thinking the same thing. I am waiting to see if fan club rates come out first. Good luck!!

I just called Loews and got ent. rate for RPR at 189.00 waterview or 144.00 standard for June 16-21. Hope to get better rates. I'll keep looking.

HRH July 10-14

Gardenview
July 10= $199
July11= $189
July 12= $189
July 13= $189

At first try I was told there were no 2004 Entertainment rates available. I immediately called back and was quoted rates at all 3 hotels. (1800beastar) Rack rate was $249.

... for President's Day weekend. I got a rate of $141.75 (plus tax) for a garden-view room at HRH. After calling numerous times to check for Entertainment rates to no avail, I figured this rate sounded as good as anything else I'd get thru Loews... Hope I'm right!! Can't believe how much higher the rates are for 2004 compared to 2003... Guess they don't need the lower rates to persuade people to book.

Good luck to everyone,
Sarah

I just got HRH garden 134 for aug 15-18, triple afor aug 20 -22 175.20 she said fri and sat higher,also got dec 19-22 HRH garden 134 enter rate . when I called right before told no discounts then called back and got Martha who searched month by month ,called 1-888-u-escape also the lowest anytime in july was HRH garen enter rate at 189.00 I like 99-125 better

maria

Has anyone booked a suite at the Portofino? Any idea of the cost? Would this be the least expensive way to go with 3 adults and 3 kids? Can suites be booked thru Hotel Kingdom or Loews (online)? If so, how?

I just booked a pool deluxe room for 248 (Saturday in August) and then 216 thereafter. We were there the same time this past year and it is a bit more expensive, but I appreciate the entertainement rates.

I have not yet made reservations for a Disney property yet. I am hoping to accumulate more points on my disney visa. My best guess is I might be able to get one night paid for at a deluxe resort.

Every little bit counts!

Called today to 1-800-BE-A-STAR, trying for a good rate at RPR. My dates are 1/2/04 - 1/4/04. No discounts are available for then but I was told that they might be available later in the month or might never be available because the dates are on the tail-end of Christmas week. Anyway, because of that uncertainty I ended up booking through Hotelkingdom for $149/night for waterview. Woohoo! I know it's not as cheap as the entertainment rate has been in the past but it's still a great price and we're thrilled.

A note about Hotelkingdom - all three of the Universal hotels showed up when I searched the site last night (Wednesday) but all three were gone today. I was afraid that they'd booked up as much as they wanted to at the cheap rate and, therefore, had pulled themselves off. But tonight, there they were again. I snatched up a room at RPR quick before they disappeared again.

My ent rate was $208-Sat nite and $203-Sun-Thursday but I checked Hotel Kingdom tonite and they had a gardenview for $151.20 /nite. My original was for poolview but I would save so much-I booked with hotel kingdom.

I am so glad I jumped on the Hotel Kindgom Sale and had them change my $169/night rate to the $126 a night, because now its up to $152.10 a night.

Can't believe I actually caught this sale, I am usually a day late!

After a near family crisis and almost cancelling our trip (not to mention ressies) We have sorted stuff put and I booked RPH for April 28 - May 5th. I love the theming and I am looking forward to our first Onsite Universal Experience. (Crisis over :rolleyes: )
Boked through HotelKingdom. Better rates than Loews site. Looking forward to soothing the stress, sipping a sumptuous cocktail in a swirling spa.......:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :smooth:

After a near family crisis and almost cancelling our trip (not to mention ressies) We have sorted stuff out, and I booked RPH for April 28 - May 5th. I love the theming and I am looking forward to our first Onsite Universal Experience. (Crisis over :rolleyes: )
Boked through HotelKingdom. Better rates than Loews site. Looking forward to soothing the stress, sipping a sumptuous cocktail in a swirling spa.......:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :smooth:

I'm gonna have to re-confirm that but I got a call from USO and the receptionist told me that there has been change in my reservation for the 2nd week of my stay. 279$/night starting the 15th in August instead of 304$/night. Oh, yeah: club level at the RPR:bounce:

I didn't reallize at first. It's when I hung off the phone and I thought: "oh my god! did she said 279$/night for club leve!!!" I couldn't believe it:eek: :eek:

I'm suppose to get an e-mail from them...we'll see;)

Let me get this straight...

Loews actually called you and told you your rates were reduced for your stay at Club RPR????

Do you have an insider there at Loews or what?
:hyper:
Let us know what is going on... I am still hoping, NO PRAYING, for some FAN rates to come out for 2004!!!!!

Thanks

lol! lstokes actually I got a call from Carla McCrall? from Universal Studios Resort. She was trying to generate e-mail confirmation to e-mail address and asked me to call back. When I called back, I spoke with Maria and as she was making changes to my reservations she said there has been a change rate on the 15th of August and that it was now 279$/night but the first week is still 344$ a night. I'm still havn't receive that e-mail confirmation so hopefully when I get it I will post a link to it.

Also, I want to mention that those of you who are staying at the RPR on the 1st week of August, I was previously informed that there was some type of event going on that week. Therefore, the price are higher. When I was first looking into my dates on the hotel kingdom website a standard room was about 179 something and now it's 216 something like that.

I cannot wait to leave for USO. It's getting cold here in Quebec:Pinkbounc

Here are the rates at the Royal Pacific Resort - club level:

August 7th - August 21st

AAA
275.00 per night Starting Saturday, August 7, 2004 For 8 Nights
243.00 per night Starting Sunday, August 15, 2004 For 6 Nights]

Those are great rates for CLUB at RPR in August with the AAA.
Did you call AAA to book or ask Loewes for the discount?
I am still looking for discount on Club at RPR for March 2004:wave:

lstokes these r the change rates I got from the RPR when they called me last week.

Try enter your dates with the AAA code to see what's available.

Me too I was surprised cuz when I first make my reservation it wuz 344/night (8 nights) 304/night (6 nights)

Another vote in favor of not giving up after the first answer.

We're planning our 5th Halloween in Orlando in the last 6 years and obviously are calling way ahead. I called (800 BE-A-STAR) about a week ago and was told no Entertainment rates were available for late Oct. 2004. at HRH, but they had them for RPR. I called back about 20 minutes later and was told the same thing. I called again about three hours later (all the same day) and was given Ent. rates for HRH! Not quite like the 99/nt at RPR in 2002, but I guess that's to be expected. Stnd room, 162/nt for 10/26-28 and 192/nt for 10/29-10/31. I haven't seen any lower rates than that anywhere and doubt that I will (without an AP). Regular rate from Universal is 239/nt. The last agent had no explanation for how it could change like that.

Booked HRH 03/18/04 - 03/20/04 online at www.loewshotels.com using code FAN to get fan club rate of $187.00. RPR was also available for those dates at a rate of $164.00. I think PBH was available for $209.00.

I found FAN club rates for other dates, too, but not the one I wanted for PBH in October. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter