That's IT! I'm done!!!

Thank you guys for not thinking me mean. My husband just told his dad that we bent over backwards to give them a trip of a lifetime with their grandkids and that nothing else would be said about it. I just needed to use (and abuse?) you guys by getting it off my chest.

There is really no other reason for him not to go with us. People live with degenerative disc disease every day and don't stop living their life. The only walking he does is around their apartment or to go to the pool less than 1/4 mile away from their front door. I don't think he actually swims, just walks around in the water, but at least that's better than nothing.

We were really worried about him until he had his surgery and found out what the doctor was telling him at his last checkup...unless they're keeping something from us. But with his mother, that's highly doubtful, she can't keep a secret to save her life.

Nobody thought you were being mean. I think we all have at least one nutty member in our extended family. For us it's my sister, aka the world's biggest boat anchor(according to DH and what's worse, my 10 year old has already figured it out too). It's really sad, because while some of us joke about being OCD, she really is and won't do anything about it(trust me I have tried).

Might as well vent to us, than take to drinking.:rotfl:

:rotfl:

Really!!! I went in April with my mother and her hubby and trust me when I tell you, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!:eek: :scared1:

The fact that your FIL is unwilling to travel is a good indicator the he would probably be a difficult person to please during the vacation. (I found this out the hard way:rolleyes1 )

You could be saving yourself a lot of grief by just going with your family of 4.

My DH and I have an agreement that we will never take anyone with us again. It is not relaxing at all. We both agreed we needed a vacation from the vacation:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter