"That poster is unknown?" and other thing....

CL_FrontierSuzy, it is true about the girls. I never get "hit on" by boys, however, my fiance signed up recently as I was walking him through his first day at the kingdom, and he was just exploring the areas. Within 5 minutes he gets "you are cute are you taken? Will you be my boy friend?" she asked "will you be my boy" about 3 times and he finally said "I am too ancient for you and have a girl in real life". She friend requested him then and kept asking. He denied the request and left. LOL. These little girls are.....well....they want "boyfriends" real bad. I always overhear conversations between two kids that have just "hooked up" and the boy is saying "come to my room baby". I really hope the kids playing "pretend love" are at least old enough in real life to date. I know it is only virtual but "come to my room baby" from one 8 year old to another just seems creepy. I played with Barbies when I was 8! I think kids are growing up WAY too fast these days. I am almost scared to have kids b/c of this and all the Maury Povich shows about "my daughter is 11 and has sex with over 20 boys and is pregnant" blalalala. I want kids with my fiance some day but I am really TERRIFIED.

Comments from parents of young children? Please tell me I'm wrong! Please tell me your 11 year old daughter dresses like a kid should and plays with Barbies and is not dating!

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter