• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Thankyou Ford" Trip report Nov 7th-9th 2008 *Updated 19/11*

I'm enjoying reading them too Emma :thumbsup2

It sounds like Ford cam up trumps !

It was so kind of you to think of taking Kerry .:goodvibes My Mum is a homestart volunteer and still keeps in touch with a number of the children and their families she has supported. My DD thinks of some of them as being like older cousins :grouphug:

I'm enjoying reading them too Emma :thumbsup2

It sounds like Ford cam up trumps !

It was so kind of you to think of taking Kerry .:goodvibes My Mum is a homestart volunteer and still keeps in touch with a number of the children and their families she has supported. My DD thinks of some of them as being like older cousins :grouphug:

I have nothing but admiration for those that are homestart volunteers. Your mum being one of them :hug:

What a great first day Emma!! Can't wait for Day 2!!:)

Day 2, part 1

My alarm went off at 6.05am and all i wanted to do was switch it off and go back to sleep.

but i managed to get out of bed and get dressed etc, woke Kyra up about 6 and we all up and ready for breakfast for just after 7am.

WOW is all i can say is about the brekkie, the cooked breakfast was lovely and of course it was wrong not to go and have 2nds lol.

We got to the park for about 7.50am and had to wait for the gates to be opened.

The fences was down and all the Christmas decorations were out in there glory and they looked so magical and stunning.

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

After admiring all the Christmas decorations we went to Fantasy land and went on Peter Pan's Flight and Dumbo. Then stopped for a quick drink and pastry in Saloon Mickey. (Its very posh looking in there)

We then queued up to meet Mickey, we was at the front of the queue so we didnt have to wait long.

He looked so adorable in his Christmas outfit.

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

Karen then said she was going back to the room to work on some school stuff so me, Kerry and Kyra went off on our own.

I had decided that first order of the day was the Winnie The Pooh and Friends too show which was....well great if your under 5 lol.

DSC01201.jpg

It was all about searching for Father Christmas.

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love Pooh bear but this was just pure cheese lol. Kyra loved it and danced all the way through it.

So after we watched the show we went to check out the line for the Princesses which was not very long at all, I got even more doubley excited to see that it was Aladdin and Jasmine and i was hoping we would get to see them before the switch over.

Some people in the queue moaned that it was Jasmine and Aladdin which i thought was rude, Jasmine is a PRINCESS TOO!

Soon it was us and i was getting really excited, Aladdin is HOT lol. I rambled some rubbish how we had been DLP so many times this year and we hadnt got to see them but now we had and that "Kyra" was really happy lol (more like mummy was lol). They was so nice and friendly.

DSC01260.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

I then decided it was time to go and see Santa and for Kyra to face her fear of him and realise that he is not scary lol.

The photo here is naff, the one i brought it lovely. Will scan it when i get it back off my mum.

DSC01267.jpg

We then bumped into Mr Smee. Kyra seriously loves this guy. Can't see the attraction myself.

Look at her face, she looks throughly pleased to see him :rolleyes:

DSC01271-2.jpg

Me and the kids then went for a wonder through Belle's Christmas village where i had noticed that the Story boat ride was a walk on, and having never been on this thought we should have a look.

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

We saw the train on Casey Jnr get stuck and people were calling for help which was really funny.

DSC01278.jpg

We then went back to see Belle in her Christmas village, i did not expect to wait less than 10mins to meet her.

DSC01283.jpg

Casey Jnr was back open so we then went on that in which we got stuck in the same place as the train got stuck before for about 15mins. It was funny, but i said to the CM that they need to fix it fast as my Daughter is newly potty trained and I don't want no accidents lol.

It was now about 2.30 and Karen had texted me and we arranged to meet back up, while waiting i took a photo of the girls under the HUGE Christmas tree.

DSC01183.jpg

TBC.....The parades and the Space Party

Great pics Emma,

Kerry looks so happy in each one - I bet she was really chuffed to be there with you :goodvibes

loving ur report!!!:goodvibes all happy n xmasssy - such a fab trip!!

more more more lol

brilliant report emma, i cant wait to show ash tomorrow. she is asleep now lol. all she keeps saying is wow. i love that pic of kyra with jasmine and aladdin it is so cute

You saw so many characters Emma! I agree that Kerry looks so happy :goodvibes Love the photo of Kyra with Mickey :thumbsup2

I love the way that Kyra carries Minnie around everywhere with her :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter