• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Thankyou Ford" Trip report Nov 7th-9th 2008 *Updated 19/11*

Looking forward to the next instalment Emma:thumbsup2 Really enjoying your report so far.

Adam always has Donald Duck with him when he leaves the house (97% of the time anyway. Sometime I manage to convince him to leave it at home). We had to give Donald a bath a few weeks ago. Hung him out to dry on the line and he wanted to wait out there with Donald lol. Then in the evening, when we brought him in to carry on drying on the radiator, he stood and waited next to the radiator:rotfl: . He had to go to sleep without Donald that evening though - luckily, we have a smaller Donald as back-up and he agreed to that.

Lovely trip report Emma. I'm loving the Christmas piccies, can't wait to go myself now!

Kacee is exactly the same with 'mouse' although he can't go anywhere without Mouse, not even a ride in Disney or to meet Mickey in person!!

Love the 2nd installment. Great pics. I can't wait to read the rest:thumbsup2

Looking forward to the next instalment Emma:thumbsup2 Really enjoying your report so far.

Adam always has Donald Duck with him when he leaves the house (97% of the time anyway. Sometime I manage to convince him to leave it at home). We had to give Donald a bath a few weeks ago. Hung him out to dry on the line and he wanted to wait out there with Donald lol. Then in the evening, when we brought him in to carry on drying on the radiator, he stood and waited next to the radiator:rotfl: . He had to go to sleep without Donald that evening though - luckily, we have a smaller Donald as back-up and he agreed to that.

That is so cute.

Luckily Kyra has 4 Minnie Mouses as back up lol.

:thumbsup2

This is making me all excited for January! I'm so glad we are going to catch the last 2 days of the xmas stuff :goodvibes

Can't wait for the last installment!!! Told you I'd get round to reading it if you did one...lol
The park looks so beautiful.
Just so glad you won as the look on Kyra's face is just priceless
:goodvibes

I look forward to know about the Ford party too :goodvibes
I may be wrong but it looks like you were not too much impressed were you????

Come on Emma!! :yay: I've really enjoyed reading this and now I want to read all about your Space party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter