Tag Fairy?

Have you been tagged?

• Yes, multiple times, I am of the chosen few and may even have a glittery scrolly tag

• Yes, once or twice

• NO and I am kinda sad

• What's a tag?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congratulations, popinl! NOW you have them!

The excitement of others ALWAYS makes me smile!

Hey Cool!!! :cool1:

It wasn't there when I posted!!! I guess the tag fairy does love us!!! Either that, or the squeeky wheel gets the oil!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

What's my job....investigating software issues...

...and I do like milkshakes??? How did she know???

oooooooooooooH I've been tagged too!! After all this time.

Thanks tag fairy.!!!:cloud9: :goodvibes

Just wanted to say........Thank you SOOOOOOOO much Tag Fairy!!!!!!! I woke up this morning with 2 tags!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, feels like Christmas LOL

Congrats to you too PinkyGirl....wasn't she busy!!!?!?

:dance3:

Congrats on your new tags. The tag fairy has been real busy last night. Poor little wings must be all tuckered out. lol 3 of them hit the camping forums last night too.

I'd love to get one of those moving tags ::yes::

I have to read them at least twice, just to see what they are saying! :rotfl:

I've just got to come up with a catchy phrase to get the Tag Fairies eye:scratchin

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave:

Wow, the Tag Fairy has been busy! Congrats to all who have received tags :cool1: The scrolling tags are so cool :worship:

My 2 princesses, look under your user name. It says "earning my ears". You can actually change it yourself, but it will be black. The Tag Fairy, lovingly picks something s/he knows about you and changes what it says.....in colour, to boot!

Mine are kind of old, but you can't try to change them....or you lose them. (i.e. I could, without regret lose the BL II tag, but I won't touch them!) I love the moving tag, and if wishes came true, I'd have my DIScovering DIS magic scroll in my tag. Many years ago, DIS was looking for a signature saying, and this was my contribution. ;) HTH

Thanks Debbie.

Seeing that I was so slow in getting up to speed, methinks she should fly by and say 'D'oh' for me:rotfl:

The Tag Fairy was on the Canadian Boards yesterday...that's when I got my first tag!!

Thank you again, TF!! :lovestruc

Just one little favour, TF...you reproduced my typo, can it be changed?? I really do know the proper use of possessives... ::yes::

Christiane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter