Tag Fairy?

Have you been tagged?

• Yes, multiple times, I am of the chosen few and may even have a glittery scrolly tag

• Yes, once or twice

• NO and I am kinda sad

• What's a tag?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't think so. Totally given up on this one :(. But here's some Pixie dust to spread the Love (of Disney, of course)!

There was one last year ... I kept getting tags about my DLR trip ... but that came and went and I'm waiting for something new ...

Tag Fairy, how about "constant disney planner" or "OCD Disney" ... it's not as fun tagging yourself :rotfl:

Oh yes, she does come!

Patience is a virtue... eventually the Tag Fairy will find their way to you.

Watch what you say...you never know when she'll be up to her tagging magic!:wizard:
BTW - I still don't understand my tags - well, I do like the mountie one - I love the mounties!

I have to say that both of mine have come form the community board.

Maybe we need to send some Beavertails and maple sugar the Tag Fairy's way?

BELIEVE

She will get yah when you least expect it,,,lol..:worship:
last year I begged,,sang,,wrote poetry and jumped upside down to get a tag.
Sometimes she/he needs a little encouragement,,,:goodvibes

Hugs Mel
sending you Pixie Dust Hon:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :grouphug:

BELIEVE

She will get yah when you least expect it,,,lol..:worship:
last year I begged,,sang,,wrote poetry and jumped upside down to get a tag.
Sometimes she/he needs a little encouragement,,,:goodvibes

Hugs Mel
sending you Pixie Dust Hon:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :grouphug:

psssst was just over at the community board and the tag fairy thread and he/she IS really real and does even post but something about you bribe with chocolate and underwear? am I getting that right? or am I :upsidedow

Tag ignorant here. I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

It's a Canadian thing.

Or not a Canadian thing I guess lol Oh and beaver tails mmmmmmmmmmmmm

The beauty of the tag fairy is the randomness of it. You just never know when you will get tagged. Yes the tag fairy does visit north of the border. However I have heard your chances of an encounter with one increases if you visit the community board. Good luck getting tagged (Bonne chance!)

Not today... I hear the Tag Fairy's hangin' with the Easter Bunny this week.
Maybe after their busy season.

We got our first tags ages ago ... since then we haven't seen or heard from the illusive TF again ... maybe the TF doesn't like us Canadians?? Maybe we should get our own Canadian TF??

We got our first tags ages ago ... since then we haven't seen or heard from the illusive TF again ... maybe the TF doesn't like us Canadians?? Maybe we should get our own Canadian TF??

Ohoh-is that blasphemy?:lmao: (Not that I am not proudly Canadian)
Just seems wrong:rotfl:

:goodvibes that was so sweet of you to donate tags to the lesser advantaged

xoxoxoxoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter