Tag Fairy?

Have you been tagged?

• Yes, multiple times, I am of the chosen few and may even have a glittery scrolly tag

• Yes, once or twice

• NO and I am kinda sad

• What's a tag?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do hope you all get tagged I know I felt so special when I got mine. Good luck everyone *POOF* :wizard:

Oh no! :sad1: Lovely TAG FAIRY, please please tag popini and the other posters in this thread that would really really REALLY love to be tagged! :flower3: :cheer2:

Thanks for your words of encouragement, maybe someday I'll get tagged too.:yay:

hey popinl...we can be sad together tagless LOL....I'm from London too btw!!

We can be "Tagless in London" sort of like "Sleepless in Seattle"

Hey!!! I see you're off on a cruise in the fall....can you smuggle me in, in your suitcase???

We can be "Tagless in London" sort of like "Sleepless in Seattle"

Hey!!! I see you're off on a cruise in the fall....can you smuggle me in, in your suitcase???

LOL well if you supply the suitcase?? :lmao:

I just have one tag and it was from a thread about the alcohol at Jellyrolls. Two of my favourite things :)

BELIEVE

She will get yah when you least expect it,,,lol..:worship:
last year I begged,,sang,,wrote poetry and jumped upside down to get a tag.
Sometimes she/he needs a little encouragement,,,:goodvibes

Hugs Mel
sending you Pixie Dust Hon:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :grouphug:

:flower3: Using these wise words from dear Mel above to keep you going, never give up!!!:flower3:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Patience is waiting for the next trip to disney. Watching the tag show is just down right interesting :3dglasses . Popcorn anybody popcorn::

Woooooohooooooooo I just noticed ive been tagged lol. :worship: to the tag fairy gods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter