Tag Fairy?

Have you been tagged?

• Yes, multiple times, I am of the chosen few and may even have a glittery scrolly tag

• Yes, once or twice

• NO and I am kinda sad

• What's a tag?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not fair. My DW has 2 tage and I got...nuffin. I should offers her some flowers or something.

The small things can make my day!!!! :cloud9: I have been tagged!!!!:hug:

Wishes DO come true!!! THANK YOU Tag Fairy! :goodvibes
(and congrats, disneyfan2)

A beautiful day :sunny: , a swim in the pool already :woohoo: , and TAGS! :cheer2: What more could a girl ask for? :lovestruc (well, maybe for the report cards to be done, but aside from that):cloud9:

I think it is awesome to have a special little Tag Fairy giving out surprises.
It makes me smile to see people happy with being given little gifts and getting a smile put on their faces.:)

I just noticed my tags too! Thank you Tag Fairy!!

(I'm not sure where the subjects of my tags come from, so I wasn't sure where to post my thank you!)

Wow! Congrats. I am hoping one day the Tag Fairy will drop by and give me a cool scrolling tag:hippie:

(I'm not sure where the subjects of my tags come from, so I wasn't sure where to post my thank you!)

I just found the origin of my tags! My amazing grammar and spelling (unput instead of input! :rotfl:), as well as my indecisiveness, were taken from the DCL board! (Oh, and the No Way Jose was my own, but the Tag Fairy made it red to make it even more important!)

Thank you again Tag Fairy! :)

Congrats to all that now have tags and to those whom just noticed they have tags. :thumbsup2

Mine came with a very interesting and strange thread over on the Community Board. :faint:

Please, please, please, Tag Fairy . . . add some colour to my life!!!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter