Tag Book Swap *Spoiler Thread*

AWM love those tags! So glad to get a mickey tag! I'll try and post later...just got pooh tags left to do and finally finished mulan and mickey.

here are mine so far:
Jessie, tag 1 front, back
DSC_0001-6.jpg
DSC_0002-7.jpg

tag 2 front
DSC_0003-6.jpg

tag 2 back
DSC_0004-6.jpg
DSC_0005-5.jpg

Hook
Tag 1 front, back
DSC_0006-4.jpg
DSC_0007-6.jpg

tag 2 front
DSC_0008-4.jpg

tag 2 back
DSC_0009-4.jpg
DSC_0010-1.jpg

Tigger only 1 tag is done so far
front
DSC_0011-1.jpg

tag 1 back
DSC_0012-2.jpg
DSC_0013-2.jpg

Belle 1/2 of 1 tag done
tag 1 back
DSC_0014-1.jpg

Here are my tags.

Mickey Tag One
100_1470.jpg

Mickey Tag Two
100_1469.jpg

Tink One and Two
100_1471.jpg

Alice Tag One
100_1472.jpg

Alice Tag Two
100_1473.jpg

happypooh, I made you one of Tag One.
Faerie, yours are special and you'll have to wait to see yours.

here are mine so far:
Jessie, tag 1 front, back
DSC_0001-6.jpg
DSC_0002-7.jpg

tag 2 front
DSC_0003-6.jpg

tag 2 back
DSC_0004-6.jpg
DSC_0005-5.jpg

Hook
Tag 1 front, back
DSC_0006-4.jpg
DSC_0007-6.jpg

tag 2 front
DSC_0008-4.jpg

tag 2 back
DSC_0009-4.jpg
DSC_0010-1.jpg

Tigger only 1 tag is done so far
front
DSC_0011-1.jpg

tag 1 back
DSC_0012-2.jpg
DSC_0013-2.jpg

Belle 1/2 of 1 tag done
tag 1 back
DSC_0014-1.jpg

I love all these tags! And I am in some of your groups. :woohoo:

OHHHH and AHHHH! Everyone's tags look great. I wish I had signed up for every group:dance3:

Can't wait to get them in my hot little hands:hourglass

Can we do this again?:jumping1:

Paulette

Finally done...here are some pics..
first Mulan: cut at 2 inches on my cricut - hard work!
DSCF7695.jpg

DSCF7696.jpg

Nemo: I tried to copy nemo onto the transparency but it didn't work well as he was too see thru and Darla showed right thru him so instead I copied him onto cardstock and then cut him out and used glossy accents to make him shiny. Then I pasted him on top of the transparency and that looked more like the fishtank look I was wanting to go for!
DSCF7717.jpg

DSCF7718.jpg

DSCF7720.jpg

Pooh: I embossed him with a brass stencil but he still didn't look right even after I put chalk on him so I used that glossy accents again to try and make him more shiny and to seal the chalk as it seemed to be moving. I really wanted to use a fuzzy bee but it really was too big and fat for the tag and would make your book way way too thick. I have cut a small opening for the smaller tag in the back of the second tag so that you can put things in there too as well as decorate the small tag yourself with a photo or something.
DSCF7715.jpg

Mickey: cut on the cricut (I so love my bug!)
DSCF7721.jpg

DSCF7722.jpg

Hope you like them!

I am sooo happy that I get one of the Darla/Seagull ones. It does look just like she is looking into the tank were Nemo is.

Your other tags look great too. I bet doing Mulan was tedious work. You know we appreciate the effort because we understand.

Wow more great tags!

I am in your group for Mulan LLLLove her!! and your group for Pooh! The Pooh tags are adorable.

Wow I love your Nemo tags. I really like the way it looks like she is looking in the tank. Great Job.

The Mickey tags turned out great. I love the papers you used.

These Tag Books are going to be adorable.:thumbsup2

Thanks, I'm going to post Tigger's other tag in a minute but I broke the rules. I had drew the bouncy lines. Hope that's ok!

Off to snap a pic.

You can draw the lines. I don't think that is breaking the rules. Using an ink pen to print out Tigger, that would breaking the rules. But if you used the cricut to cut out Tigger and then used a sparkly pen to outline the letters, I think that would within the rules.

Holy cow! That is super cute! I wish I could get mine back now. :rolleyes1

I just want everyone to know that I was finishing mine as I heard about my dad and my mind wasn't very clever for that whole time. I apologize ahead of time...:guilty:

Holy cow! That is super cute! I wish I could get mine back now. :rolleyes1

I just want everyone to know that I was finishing mine as I heard about my dad and my mind wasn't very clever for that whole time. I apologize ahead of time...:guilty:

don't you dare apologize, your Dad is way more important then a bunch of tags. :hug:

Thanks. He's doing pretty well. I talked to him yesterday. Everyone (meaning the doctors...) is encouraged. :)

You have some very serious stuff going on in your life right now AND you still managed to make your swap items way before the due date. Why would you apologize? I am sure your items are still very cute and Micksterish. :thumbsup2

(Is Micksterish really a word? I love it if it is! :)) Here's another really good word - Voluntold! Have you ever been told to do something that you didn't want to do? You've been voluntold! Love that one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter