~~Sweet Treats Exchange~~ CLOSED!!!

They aren't coffee flavored, they are called coffee cakes I guess you are supposed to eat them with coffee, I do not like coffee or anything coffee flavored either. They are just a simple cupcake with crumb topping and a little creme inside. Yummy!
Oh, I see. Well then in that case...... :rolleyes1

OUCH! That is expensive. They don't have their shipping prices where I can see them without registering or placing an order. Guess I'll have to start saving up, because now that I know I can get them, I will have to.:rotfl2:
LOL Yeah, I can see it now. We'll all have two savings accounts. One for Disney and one for Tastykakes. :lmao:

A client from the West Coast once sent me a box of See's--that was wonderful!

I love the idea of a cookie exchange! :thumbsup2 Oreos are my favorite store bought cookies.

Missy, I have a Sees about 3 blocks from my house! Luckily for me they don't tempt me since I'm more of a cookie person, BUT if you ever make it out here I'll take you to Earl's for lunch and Sees for dessert. ;) :rotfl:

Oh, and we love Oreo's in this house too. I especially like how they do Spring and Halloween colors. The mini Oreos are what the kids like.

I'm off to take my kiddos to school.

Just wanted to pop in and say if anyone else wants to play, now's the time!! Sign-ups will end later on tonight!!! And you should have your names by morning. (should being the key word, LOL)

Just so you all know the prices on the Tastykake site are for Cases of the treats. Which means you probably get a few boxes not sure how many are in the cases, plus inside those are usually like 8 packs of the addicting things. I may have to go buy some Koffee Kakes now. I know I spelled it wrong before, forget everything is spelled with K's. DUH!

Oh, I see. Well then in that case...... :rolleyes1

LOL Yeah, I can see it now. We'll all have two savings accounts. One for Disney and one for Tastykakes. :lmao:

Missy, I have a Sees about 3 blocks from my house! Luckily for me they don't tempt me since I'm more of a cookie person, BUT if you ever make it out here I'll take you to Earl's for lunch and Sees for dessert. ;) :rotfl:

Oh, and we love Oreo's in this house too. I especially like how they do Spring and Halloween colors. The mini Oreos are what the kids like.

I will hold you to that.

I had visited two other stores here, and they also do not have any Brussels or Zingers :eek: , why is there a shortage? :confused3

OK, I will play. I have been trying all week to not play, but everyone is making all of the sweets sound soooo good. The last thing I need in my house is more sweets, but oh well. I figure this will be one of the last exchanges that I do before postage goes up in a few weeks. If anyone from the west coast gets me, I love Mother's chocolate fudge cookies. Yummy!!!! We can't get Mother's brand out here. :confused3

Beth, PM being sent.
Jenny

Ok for those of you that don't have access to tastykakes or peppridge farm goodies and would like some to try or don't have any in your area let me know we have plenty around here, I would be willing to send you some r a variety to try, outside of the exchange, of course in exchange or some of your goodies. Like what are the See's?? I think it is I heard about. honestly though if you want some let me know, we have all the tastykakes and brussels and zingers you want.

Ok for those of you that don't have access to tastykakes or peppridge farm goodies and would like some to try or don't have any in your area let me know we have plenty around here, I would be willing to send you some r a variety to try, outside of the exchange, of course in exchange or some of your goodies. Like what are the See's?? I think it is I heard about. honestly though if you want some let me know, we have all the tastykakes and brussels and zingers you want.

I wonder how long it will take everyone to finish off these treats? :scratchin :rolleyes1

Maybe then we could do a Snack Cake/Cookie exchange and limit it to just snack cakes (like Zingers, cupcakes, Tastykakes,) and cookies (like Pepperidge Farm or Mothers). :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter