~~Sweet Treats Exchange~~ CLOSED!!!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
lollipops.jpg

Got a sweet tooth? Craving something yummy? Then this is the exchange for you. :thumbsup2

The theme is anything sweet. That can include items such as lollipops, candy bars, hard candies, boxes of chocolate, fudge, cookies, brownies, caramels, salt water taffy, gumdrops, etc.

This exchange is open to kids and adults. It's a $10 minimum before shipping.

Sign-ups will run through April 4th. Mail-by date will be April 11.

If you'd like to join us send a PM with the following info:

Name:

Address:

Email address:

Number of exchanges:

Willing to be an elf:

Willing to ship to Canada:

Willing to ship to UK:

Favorite types of treats/candy:

Any allergies or things you don't like:

For kids please include their names, gender and ages:

sweets.gif

Can i take part from the UK?

If you want you can go ahead and send the sign up info. and I'll hold onto it until I find out if anyone is willing to send to the UK, and then I'll let you know.

I hope so since I'd love to have you join us!!

I'm soooo in for this one! My DS12 is also in (he is sooo excited) :banana: - so two from here!

We've got quite a few already! :cool1:

I've got one willing to ship to UK, but I need some willing to ship to Canada. Anyone?? :flower3:

Beth...a lot of times I have UK ship to Canada. Just an idea ;)

Thanks!! I'm glad to see we are getting more participants. In all my others it's mainly been U.S. only, so this is fun!! :cool1:

So far we are up to 9 exchanges! :banana:

Who else can go for a sweet treat?? ;)

I know this is a $10 exchange but I am already having so much fun thinking of all the yummy treats I can buy, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go way over that. :banana: :lmao:

There's just too many goodies out there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter