~~Sweet Treats Exchange~~ CLOSED!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Out with the names, Out with the names!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:lmao: Patience young grasshopper.

;)

Cookies are ranked number one here. I bake them all the time....DH's work place loves me :rotfl:
Chocolate!!

LOL Same here. Cookies and my bread pudding are what DH's co-workers are always asking me to make.

Hmmm, maybe we should do a cookie exchange. Just cookies. And see how many new varieties we can find/try. :rotfl:

LOL......we never do home made goodies :( Saftey reasons.

Well, I always do new cookie recipes every week and have been doing so for the last 9 years. I have over 3500 recipes to try...and that is just on my computer recipe file....and then there are the cookbooks :rolleyes:

:(, I went to the store hoping to buy 3-4 bags of Brussels, but they didn't have any :confused3 :scared1: :sad2: . And, no Zingers either :(.

OK - sorry to sound stupid - but what is a Brussels or a Zinger???

Sent you an email....need some sweets to keep up my energy for the rest of tax season AND the AFTERMATH:scared1:

Cindy

LOL......we never do home made goodies :( Saftey reasons.

Well, I always do new cookie recipes every week and have been doing so for the last 9 years. I have over 3500 recipes to try...and that is just on my computer recipe file....and then there are the cookbooks :rolleyes:
I figured that. That's how it was in the kids school. Everything had to be store bought.

I was thinking store bought. Target had some really interesting ones I'd never heard of! I might have to try some of them..... ;)

OK - sorry to sound stupid - but what is a Brussels or a Zinger???

Not stupid at all.

Zingers are made by Dolly Madison and are little snack cakes: http://www.dollymadison.com/

And Brussels are Pepperidge Farm cookies:
http://www.artofthecookie.com/ProductDetail.aspx?prodid=brussels

What are everyones top three favorite snacks?

I have to agree with cookies, I like chocolate chip, not a big chocolate fan and I don't like peanut butter, but I love cookies with nuts and candy with nuts, and fudge with nuts and brownies with nuts, Oh my I think I am a little nuts!:rolleyes1 I like fruity stuff too, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries lemon bars, doesn't sound good I am fruity and a little nuts!:confused3 :rotfl: I am so looking forward to this exchange! Not sure more for me or for the shopping!

:rolleyes1 For whoever gets me, if you happen to be an Eastcoaster - Tastykakes are very much missed OR if you happen to be Westcoaster - See's should still travel well.

Just a few things I forgot to put on my list. :teeth:

Sent you an email....need some sweets to keep up my energy for the rest of tax season AND the AFTERMATH:scared1:

Cindy
Got it! Glad you could join us!

doesn't sound good I am fruity and a little nuts! :rotfl: I am so looking forward to this exchange! Not sure more for me or for the shopping!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm excited too! I just have to resist getting into the stuff I've already bought.

20.gif

:rotfl:

:rolleyes1 For whoever gets me, if you happen to be an Eastcoaster - Tastykakes are very much missed OR if you happen to be Westcoaster - See's should still travel well.

OMG, one time, like a year ago, I was in an exchange and the person sent me some Tastykakes. I'd never heard of them, but they were soooooo good.
3.gif

ETA: Their website says you can shop online, but the prices are kind of high. http://www.tastykake.com/

Sees....MY FAVORITE!! Yum!!! I am saving my See's chocolate bunny for sometime when I really need that chocolate fix.

Never had a Tastycake....and most likely can't now with my restrictive diet :(

OMG I live in tastykake land they aren't far from here, my favorite are the butterscotch krimpets and the creme filled coffee cakes, YUMMY! Ok I think I have gained 20 lbs just by reading this thread!:eek:

What are everyones top three favorite snacks?

Ooh - Chocolate (milk), brownies (with nuts - yummo!), lemon bars (I know - not chocolate, but it's good).

I just took a look at the Tastykakes website - boy, I'm glad we don't have those near me or I'd be in BIG trouble. They look GOOD!

tastykakes are our favorites as well. My family really enjoys the Kandy Kakes and butterscotch krimpets. When I purchase them they are gone in a couple of days. My guys are always getting into them.

My favorite snacks: chocolate, pepperidge farm cookies, and brownies with ice cream and chocolate on top.

OMG I live in tastykake land they aren't far from here, my favorite are the butterscotch krimpets and the creme filled coffee cakes, YUMMY! Ok I think I have gained 20 lbs just by reading this thread!:eek:
LOL Me too! Although coffee and butterscotch would not tempt me much since I don't care for those flavors.

I was looking at the Tastykake website trying to remember what it was I'd had. Nothing looked familiar to me though. :confused3

The ones I got in a previous exchange were like a white or vanilla cake, with white topping, and a cream inside it. Those were good. Like the cupcakes but longer like a Zinger.

tastykakes are our favorites as well. My family really enjoys the Kandy Kakes and butterscotch krimpets. When I purchase them they are gone in a couple of days. My guys are always getting into them.
My favorite snacks: chocolate, pepperidge farm cookies, and brownies with ice cream and chocolate on top.
I bet! You've got three teenage boys! I can't imagine what you spend on groceries. :eek: My kids aren't even teens yet and they eat me out of house and home. :rolleyes:

LOL Me too! Although coffee and butterscotch would not tempt me much since I don't care for those flavors.

They aren't coffee flavored, they are called coffee cakes I guess you are supposed to eat them with coffee, I do not like coffee or anything coffee flavored either. They are just a simple cupcake with crumb topping and a little creme inside. Yummy!

OMG, one time, like a year ago, I was in an exchange and the person sent me some Tastykakes. I'd never heard of them, but they were soooooo good.
3.gif

ETA: Their website says you can shop online, but the prices are kind of high. http://www.tastykake.com/

OUCH! That is expensive. They don't have their shipping prices where I can see them without registering or placing an order. Guess I'll have to start saving up, because now that I know I can get them, I will have to.:rotfl2:

A client from the West Coast once sent me a box of See's--that was wonderful!

I see Tastykakes in the stores around here. I've never eaten them! Maybe I need to try some.

As for me, I love anything chocolate, caramel or chocolate with caramel, like Rolos. Milky Ways are another favorite. I love Reese's peanut butter cups too. And plain old Hershey's kisses. Has anyone tried Pepperidge Farms chocolate chessmen? They are really good.

I love the idea of a cookie exchange! :thumbsup2 Oreos are my favorite store bought cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter