Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

disnay-akj: The baseball wild cards were full. Do you want the title or the photo mats? I just put myself in there to keep LM3K company. Nobody in my family plays. :lmao::lmao:

Okay, check my work. I am not sure I got all the Beach groups correct with swappers and elements.

May I please add:

Camping--mats
Pool--boxes
Birthday--mats

Also I'd be happy to do asecond element for the performance drama/music group

If I have not hostessed a swap with you before, the two group is the standard answer. However, since this is a single element group and not a page kit or a bunch of elements, I will go ahead and let it go to 6 groups.

I don't want to break rules so if you are uncomfortable with it, just let me know. My feathers are not easily ruffled :goodvibes

disnay-akj: The baseball wild cards were full. Do you want the title or the photo mats? I just put myself in there to keep LM3K company. Nobody in my family plays. :lmao::lmao:

I will just take title since you are down for mats.

"They are more like guidelines anyway." pirate:

As hostess, we are allowed to change things as we see fit. :goodvibes I feel comfortable with you having 6 groups. Sharon too. :)

Thankyou so much for adding me in on the extra groups. I could not get to a computer today.:confused3 I have had one very busy and c~r~a~z~y Tuesday!!!:scared1:

is no one going to join me in the american girl one???
Megan will be soooooo disappointed :rolleyes1

As I've only got boys (and we don't have those dolls here anyway) I can't help Megan I'm afraid:confused3

Can I have two tags for drama/music please? (as no-one is playing with scouting or cycling;))

I'll take the wild card in zoo to close out that group.

Sorry Lisa-I only have boys too or I would help you out.

Sorry Lisa - Lexi tossed her American Girl Doll in the closet :scared1:...like burning money!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared1: that's sad! I guess you can keep it for future granddaughters in 20 years!

its okay everyone! I'm not helping out in the boy areas either!
I will have more than enough AG photos to do my own kits!

I have to say if they had them here (or a UK version) when I was a kid I'd have been suckered right in;)

Sorry Lisa - Lexi tossed her American Girl Doll in the closet :scared1:...like burning money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same with my girls. They loved the bitty babies when they were younger so we finally bought them each a doll (Mia and a just like you doll). Never got too into the real AG dolls? My older one did for about a year, but never pays attention to them anymore.

Same with my girls. They loved the bitty babies when they were younger so we finally bought them each a doll (Mia and a just like you doll). Never got too into the real AG dolls? My older one did for about a year, but never pays attention to them anymore.

Megan still plays with her's ALOT, actually got the second one just last summer! maybe its because she's a only child and she treats them as her little sisters sometimes!

when her BFF comes over they take everything out and play with them the entire time....

Megan still plays with her's ALOT, actually got the second one just last summer! maybe its because she's a only child and she treats them as her little sisters sometimes!

when her BFF comes over they take everything out and play with them the entire time....

I wish my girls did. As much money as we have invested in them :eek: Plus it makes for cute pictures. I feel like they are growing up too fast. The other day my oldest said "Mom that is such a buzz kill?" My reply of course was "Excuse, where did you learn that word?" She replied "The Disney Channel on Shake it Up" So of course I had to explain how this word was inappropriate, etc. I am just not ready for this! Thanks Disney for the inappropriate language for tweens who repeat everything :laughing:

I wish my girls did. As much money as we have invested in them :eek: Plus it makes for cute pictures. I feel like they are growing up too fast. The other day my oldest said "Mom that is such a buzz kill?" My reply of course was "Excuse, where did you learn that word?" She replied "The Disney Channel on Shake it Up" So of course I had to explain how this word was inappropriate, etc. I am just not ready for this! Thanks Disney for the inappropriate language for tweens who repeat everything :laughing:

yah, when Megan gets to sassy from watching Disney, it gets pulled for a month...only had to do it twice so far!

I'm happy she still plays with her dolls... less time thinking about boys, which she hasn't started that thankfully !!

Ann--you can drop the monuments group. Rachel and I will just do that here ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter