Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

Insects are good with me:thumbsup2 Feeling myself drawn in to camping.......

Ann - I'd like a spot in birthday...paper clips (I feel like I am making tons of them...but they are what I'm into right now I guess...if anyone is opposed to them, let me know)

Also, if no one else signs up for the camping group, I can also do a S'mores title with my fire piecing. We don't go camping, but we do a lot of firepits and roast marshmallows and hotdogs, so that's where I planned to use them. That's why I went general. I love the idea of the porcupine!! Cute! Is this ok with you Ann that I go general like that? I don't want anyone else affected by my stuff.

And, I would be happy to go in the second beach group to help it fill if there isn't much interest. I could do a title or whatever is left over. Whatever works out best is good with me!

I'm happy with a general theme in the camping group! We rarely camp, but do a lot of outdoorsy stuff that works with camping things.

I forgot to add in the group "BIRTHDAY" for Susan. It is now there.

Very sweet of you! Not sure what I am doing yet...I am assuming that no one will be joining the track and swimming groups (please do not join unless you really need it) and that will leave me with no groups. I may just stick with that.

However, can you add birthday to your upcoming page swap?

I can add birthday to the sketch. Just remind me when I don't do it the first time. ;)

I have you added m2m. Make sure I put you in all your right elements.

Sucked me in! Can I do 2 journal boxes in camping please:goodvibes (we too do outdoorsy stuff)

Sign me up for dance..journal boxes. SharonC.

Sign me up for dance..wild card..slide mounts and baseball..wild card..slide mounts..catinthe hat 35

Sign me up for beach b..wild card..slide mounts..rhonda greene

OK I am really trying really hard to limit my swaps, but I can't keep my fingers from typing??? :confused3

I would like the following groups and might be able to fill in where needed later depending on the category : )

Basketball- paper piecing
Baseball- paper clips
Beach B- Photo Mats
Backyard Fun- Journal Boxes
Pool- paper piecing
Zoo- Tags

I just realized it said on the first page two groups unless I have swapped with you. I have never been in a swap hosted by you, but am currently in the surprise swap with you. Does that count?? You can also see a lot of my items I have made on the current Magic Kingdom swap.

Sharon, I don't have you in my rolodex. Have I hostessed a swap with you before?

D-akj - I have seen your work. :)

If I have not hostessed a swap with you before, the two group is the standard answer. However, since this is a single element group and not a page kit or a bunch of elements, I will go ahead and let it go to 6 groups.

I really do like new blood in my swaps.

LM3K - I'm not sure. I think I will keep 3 people open and close 2 and under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter