Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

Hey Ann!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Can I have:

Amusement Park
5. Wild Card Pick - piecings

Backyard Fun – please pick a theme
6. Wild Card Pick- paper clips (insects as theme if we need to name?)

Baseball
6. Wild Card Pick- library pocket & tag

Basketball
1. Title

Beach
6. Wild Card Pick- piecings

Camping
5. Wild Card Pick - piecing

Museum-Art/History/Natural
1. Title

Playground
4. 2 Tags

Pool
2. 2 Photo Mats

Softball
1. Title

Toys- any
1. Title

Wrestling
1. Title

Zoo
5. Wild Card Pick - paper clips

Thanks a bunch!!!

I'd like to change to journal boxes in Performance if that's okay.

I'd also like to be added to:

Camping - can I do a paper piecing even if LM3K's is doing one too or should I pick something else? If I need to do something else, I'll do a title

Hiking - paper piecing

Thanks!

Stephanie - I was planning on doing a camp fire...if that helps you. If AWM would rather, I would be willing to change and give you the piecing slot...I'm flexible!!

It is up to you two to decide. I guess it would be better to not have two of the same exact paper piecing item. I will put DIT in the title spot for camping for now. Let me know what you decide.

For camping, I was going to use the Camping Critters cart and make the porcupine roasting marshmallows as a paper piecing. But, if you'd prefer only 1 paper piecing, I'll do a cute S'more title instead. No problem!:goodvibes

Ooooh... I wasn't going to do camping but I might have to...... (trouble is now DS11 is a scout I don't always get any pics:headache:)
Anyway, for the moment

Amusement park - 2 journal boxes

Backyard fun - title (I thought of "battle zone" but let me know if your kids don't fight/play with soldiers:rolleyes1)

Biking/manual - title

Muesum - 2 journal boxes

Picnic/BBQ - Title

Scouting (boy) Title (probably "On my honour" as that fits all sorts of stuff)

I've still got about 5 zoo packs so I'll skip that this year;)

For camping, I was going to use the Camping Critters cart and make the porcupine roasting marshmallows as a paper piecing. But, if you'd prefer only 1 paper piecing, I'll do a cute S'more title instead. No problem!:goodvibes

Nope, I like that. I thought you both making a plain campfire. I will go change it.

I forgot to add in the group "BIRTHDAY" for Susan. It is now there.

Good morning!

I would like to sign up for:
Baseball-tags
Basketball-mats
Birthday-journal boxes
Pool-tags
Toys-journal boxes

Beach-if another group opens

Thanks!!:)

I'm going to work on mailing 1 April to make sure it reaches you on time (and porbably will do the same for my SS)

I have opened up another beach group.

Up to date to here.

Check my work please.

Anne, I forgot one....

please add me to Birthday will do the Title!

thanks!

Ann - I'd like a spot in birthday...paper clips (I feel like I am making tons of them...but they are what I'm into right now I guess...if anyone is opposed to them, let me know)

Also, if no one else signs up for the camping group, I can also do a S'mores title with my fire piecing. We don't go camping, but we do a lot of firepits and roast marshmallows and hotdogs, so that's where I planned to use them. That's why I went general. I love the idea of the porcupine!! Cute! Is this ok with you Ann that I go general like that? I don't want anyone else affected by my stuff.

And, I would be happy to go in the second beach group to help it fill if there isn't much interest. I could do a title or whatever is left over. Whatever works out best is good with me!

Ann - also wanted to ask you and Mazda if you were ok with the insect theme for my backyard fun clips...was planning on a butterfly, a dragonfly and a bee?? If not, I can come up with something else. Let me know!!! :thumbsup2

Also, I will take tags in Picnic please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter