~~~Summer Disney pin Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Thanks guys! If my pins don't come tomorrow or Monday I will give Guest Services another call. This is so unusual, it's a big order but I've had bigger with no problems at all. Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see.

Excuse me for taking forever to post. :rolleyes1

We have been busy making some plans to extend our November Disney trip which means adding dining to those days as well so my mind has been wrapped up in that. :laughing:

First, I have to say to all my exchange people PLEASE excuse my packaging. :( I was totally out of mailers so I had to cut in half and reuse old ones. I HATE doing that as it looks crummy but I figured it was better to do that than wait til next week to mail after I make it out of town to Sams to buy my mailers...lol

All of mine went out today though so they should start arriving soon. I hope everyone likes the pins I picked. I had such a hard time choosing and I feel bad b/c one person only had one theme they liked and I could not find a single one of that character to send them. :( I think with all the others I was able to find something from their likes to send. :thumbsup2

Now, on to what I have rec'd! SEVEN of our 10 have arrived. ;)

I took pics...

This was from the first 3 that came in...

100_7692.jpg

First is from Snowwhitesmom- The embellishments, Pirates bags and the Chernabog and Splash Mtn pins! Love it all! Thank you very much! :goodvibes

Second is from Donna (DJT)- Love the Big Donald pin...it was a hit. We have the RRC pin but this one is actually in MUCH better condition than the one we have so it shall now be the keeper of that one...lol Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Third is from VintageDisneyRules- The monorail pin is way cool! We all really liked it. Landon really like the Mickey pin as well! Thank you so much for both! :woohoo:

AND these 4 wonderful packages were waiting for me today...

100_7694.jpg

First from Eatmypixiedust- First, LOVE the Stitch Matterhorn pin. It rocks!! I am LOL at the Tink as it was just one I sent out in this exchange as well to one of my pals. Too funny! Send it out and it comes back. It is an adorable Tink pin though so I can't complain. We also love the keychain. Ethan and Landon have been running around the house with it this afternoon. Thanks so much for the great exchange. Byw, love the card! :thumbsup2

Second from DisneyCP2002- That Tower of Terror Stitch is WAY COOL!! I have never seen that one before. I LOVE it. Also adore the Fairies one. Any fairies pin is awesome in my book and I did not have this one so it is perfect. Thank you so much! You did a perfect job picking pins I would love. :love:

Third from MotoxPrincess99- That Mickey pin is really cool. I have never seen it before. The Tink is another one I have but it is in very traded for condition so this is great! Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Fourth from (I THINK) Fatdaddy?? Sorry, it was on the outside of the envelope and it was torn in opening...lol - I love all 3 pins! The Tink pin is really cute... any idea what the pinpics # is? I can't seem to find it. It is adorable! Ethan loves the Zero pin and the Chip and Dale pin is way too cute. Thanks a million!!:thumbsup2

I received two packages this week.

1st - Pooh67_68:

pin44818

pin4216

2nd - snowwhitesmom

pin57789

pin72447

And she included this, too:

IMAG04431.jpg

Love all the pins, although I think the Vinylmation one is a fake. :sad1:

My sis traded with a cast member for the vinylmation one - sorry if its not authentic - I wouldn't know. :confused3 I saw vinylmation on your likes as well as ride pins, so I thought those two would be great - oh well.:sad1: At least the Mickey and Goofy on Dinosaur is awesome - at least in my opinion! LOL
Glad you liked your pins DisneyBunch!
I am away, but Dh says there is a package waiting for me from Donna it sounds like - will post in a few days
Love seeing all the fun pins!
Thanks for hosting, Nancy! Hope tomorrows drive goes well!

My sis traded with a cast member for the vinylmation one - sorry if its not authentic - I wouldn't know. :confused3 I saw vinylmation on your likes as well as ride pins, so I thought those two would be great - oh well.:sad1: At least the Mickey and Goofy on Dinosaur is awesome - at least in my opinion! LOL

It's okay! It's hard to keep track of all of those. I love, love, LOVE the Dinosaur one. That collection is one of my favorites. Thank you!!!!

Second from DisneyCP2002- That Tower of Terror Stitch is WAY COOL!! I have never seen that one before. I LOVE it. Also adore the Fairies one. Any fairies pin is awesome in my book and I did not have this one so it is perfect. Thank you so much! You did a perfect job picking pins I would love. :love:

I am glad they arrived safe and sound. That tower of terror one is one of my fave's as well. Somehow ended up with 2 of them so glad I found someone that loves it as much as I do to share it with.

Got a dispatched email this morning, pins should be here today. Packages are ready to go, can mail three today and the other two are waiting for DS.co.uk pins to arrive - hopefully they will get here before I leave to go into the city for some shopping!

I think I am caught up ...whew.

Lots of great pins arriving.
A couple of people still to mail. I will send reminders......if I send you one and you did post, let me know, I may have missed it.

And I will post the ones I got from Michelle.......busy day. Unloading the truck :eek:

Okay....Michelle (snowwhitesmom) sent me:

pin72160

and

pin48202

She also included a Mickey Halloween charm, a 3D Tink sticker and some Tink pop-ups gift tags.

Thank you, Michelle.

Excuse me for taking forever to post. :rolleyes1

We have been busy making some plans to extend our November Disney trip which means adding dining to those days as well so my mind has been wrapped up in that. :laughing:

First, I have to say to all my exchange people PLEASE excuse my packaging. :( I was totally out of mailers so I had to cut in half and reuse old ones. I HATE doing that as it looks crummy but I figured it was better to do that than wait til next week to mail after I make it out of town to Sams to buy my mailers...lol

All of mine went out today though so they should start arriving soon. I hope everyone likes the pins I picked. I had such a hard time choosing and I feel bad b/c one person only had one theme they liked and I could not find a single one of that character to send them. :( I think with all the others I was able to find something from their likes to send. :thumbsup2

Now, on to what I have rec'd! SEVEN of our 10 have arrived. ;)

I took pics...

This was from the first 3 that came in...

100_7692.jpg

First is from Snowwhitesmom- The embellishments, Pirates bags and the Chernabog and Splash Mtn pins! Love it all! Thank you very much! :goodvibes

Second is from Donna (DJT)- Love the Big Donald pin...it was a hit. We have the RRC pin but this one is actually in MUCH better condition than the one we have so it shall now be the keeper of that one...lol Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Third is from VintageDisneyRules- The monorail pin is way cool! We all really liked it. Landon really like the Mickey pin as well! Thank you so much for both! :woohoo:

AND these 4 wonderful packages were waiting for me today...

100_7694.jpg

First from Eatmypixiedust- First, LOVE the Stitch Matterhorn pin. It rocks!! I am LOL at the Tink as it was just one I sent out in this exchange as well to one of my pals. Too funny! Send it out and it comes back. It is an adorable Tink pin though so I can't complain. We also love the keychain. Ethan and Landon have been running around the house with it this afternoon. Thanks so much for the great exchange. Byw, love the card! :thumbsup2

Third from MotoxPrincess99- That Mickey pin is really cool. I have never seen it before. The Tink is another one I have but it is in very traded for condition so this is great! Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Fourth from (I THINK) Fatdaddy?? Sorry, it was on the outside of the envelope and it was torn in opening...lol - I love all 3 pins! The Tink pin is really cute... any idea what the pinpics # is? I can't seem to find it. It is adorable! Ethan loves the Zero pin and the Chip and Dale pin is way too cute. Thanks a million!!:thumbsup2

First let me say, I think it's just fine to recycle those mailers. I do that as much as I can. Second, I'm glad you like the big Donald pin. That's the biggest pin I had and I thought it might be just the thing for your bunch. :goodvibes

Donna

Nothing here. I am going away on vacation for a week tomorrow so I won't be able to check for packages now for 8 days. I will post about arrivals as soon as I get back though.

Have a good time, Karen.
I was hoping at least 2 of them would have arrived by now.....something to look forward to upon returning ::yes::

Sorry I didn't post that I mailed my pins out. Chalk it up to a newbie mistake! I mailed them On Thursday so hopefully my two friends will get them soon.
All of my pins have also arrived. They're great! From Kirsten (WDWRocksMySocks) I got these pins:
pin61636
pin37762

Thanks so much!
I love my other two pins two and I feel really bad because I can't give proper credit because DH threw away the packaging before I got your name:scared1:! I'm so sorry!!! Your pins were perfect for me (and he should feel bad because he loves pin trading more than I even do if that's possible.)
pin57446
pin61639

I am glad you like them. :)

I love my other two pins two and I feel really bad because I can't give proper credit because DH threw away the packaging before I got your name:scared1:! I'm so sorry!!! Your pins were perfect for me (and he should feel bad because he loves pin trading more than I even do if that's possible.)
pin57446
pin61639

Now that I think about it, I did put a note in all my exchanges because I wrapped it around the bubble wrap the pins were stuck too. Not sure where Cheryl's went.

3 down, 1 to go. Sorry your's didn't make it yet Karen :( and they were all mailed on the same day. Only thing I can think of is, I told the worker 3 times air mail please and my reciept reads 1st class. :confused3

Glad to hear of an arrival.....and a mailing ;)

Just one more to hear about going out

Now that I think about it, I did put a note in all my exchanges because I wrapped it around the bubble wrap the pins were stuck too. Not sure where Cheryl's went.

3 down, 1 to go. Sorry your's didn't make it yet Karen :( and they were all mailed on the same day. Only thing I can think of is, I told the worker 3 times air mail please and my reciept reads 1st class. :confused3

When I mailed mine, I asked that it be sent air mail and the postal clerk said there is no mail class called "air mail" any more, as they all go by air mail across the pond whether you ask for it or not. That's just what they do. I thought that was interesting. :goodvibes

Thanks for the info Donna, its been a while since I mailed international.

Sorry I didn't post that I mailed my pins out. Chalk it up to a newbie mistake! I mailed them On Thursday so hopefully my two friends will get them soon.
All of my pins have also arrived. They're great! From Kirsten (WDWRocksMySocks) I got these pins:
pin61636
pin37762

Thanks so much!

Yay, glad you like them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter