~~~Summer Disney pin Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I received one of my exchanges yesterday! :woohoo:

It was from snowwhitesmom.

pin-1.jpg

The first pin is Pin 46846: Pirates of the Caribbean - Disney Characters - Minnie Mouse with Peglegged Pete

pin46846

The 2nd pin is Pin 61067: Star Wars(TM) - Mystery Pin Collection - Mickey Mouse as Anakin Skywalker

pin61067

She also included a Blistez Fruit Smoothies chapstick, Peachs & Cream flavor and some cute orange flower sunglasses, all packed in a Pirates goodie bag.

Thank you! I love it all. I didn't have either of the pins and they both fit right in with the ones I collect. :thumbsup2

I've got the pins for both my exchange and hope to get them in the mail today. :)

Found on the sign-up thread.

VintageDisneyRules - I mailed out my pins today !:cheer2:
Can't wait to start hearing and seeing what everyone gets.

Thanks, I didn't realize that there was a different thread for posting sent/received. DD told me today.

I received one of my exchanges yesterday! :woohoo:

It was from snowwhitesmom.

pin-1.jpg

The first pin is Pin 46846: Pirates of the Caribbean - Disney Characters - Minnie Mouse with Peglegged Pete

pin46846

The 2nd pin is Pin 61067: Star Wars(TM) - Mystery Pin Collection - Mickey Mouse as Anakin Skywalker

pin61067

She also included a Blistez Fruit Smoothies chapstick, Peachs & Cream flavor and some cute orange flower sunglasses, all packed in a Pirates goodie bag.

Thank you! I love it all. I didn't have either of the pins and they both fit right in with the ones I collect. :thumbsup2

Yeah! Glad you liked them!

I received my pins yesterday from Meriweather I'm still not sure how to post pics on here so I will have to just tell everyone I got a Mickey pin dressed in a football uniform with the usc trojans logo and I got a pirates of the caribbean pin with the skull and crossed swords. Thanks
I mailed out my pins and my daughters pins today also.

Katerina received her pins from Merriweather. She absolutely loved them and quickly put them in her pin book. :cutie: Plus, she got a cute Tinkerbell pen which she says will go with us on our next trip to Disney.

IMG_7603.jpg

IMG_7604.jpg

She got three pins. All of which she didn't have. :thumbsup2

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=57929&sid=2001.1280935256
Figment Pin with the word Joyful

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=64832
Cat with Mouse Ears

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=34604&sid=2045.1280935657
Aurora

Thank you!

I have received two packages this week! So excited, this exchange is my favourite - I wish I'd signed up for more!

I received two pins from Heidi M - there was no Dis username given on the note or envelope! Sorry! These pins are adorable, just what I love! Thank you!

pin39021.jpg
undefinedd.jpg

Does anyone have the Mickey pin to match the Minnie pin above for trade? ♥

I also got two pins from Michelle (snowwhitesmom) as well as some cute Christmas gift tags and an I'm Celebrating button badge! Thank you! ♥

pin25469.jpg
pin41633.jpg

Now I have the full set of the cast lanyard sweetheart Minnie & Mickey set, and the mug is adorable!

I love adding pins to my owned list on Pin Pics, not done it for a while.

I'm still waiting on pins from Disney Shopping, hope they'll be here by Friday so I can mail out on time.

The pins have landed I received from DJT. Will post pics shortly.

Sorry Cheryl I thought I put my DIS name on all of them. Now I am hoping I put it on some of them, lol.

I think I am caught up.

Glad to read of all the mailings and some of our first arrivals.

Glad my 2 US ones have arrived. ::yes::

I hear I received a package from snowwhitesmom. It is waiting for me in AZ.
I will check back about it as soon as I can.

Drove for about 10 1/2 hours today and am currently in Boise. More of the same tomorrow :rolleyes:

I think I am caught up.

Glad to read of all the mailings and some of our first arrivals.

Glad my 2 US ones have arrived. ::yes::

I hear I received a package from snowwhitesmom. It is waiting for me in AZ.
I will check back about it as soon as I can.

Drove for about 10 1/2 hours today and am currently in Boise. More of the same tomorrow :rolleyes:

Happy Road Tripping, Fairy Godmother! {I know what it's like - try to find something fun about it!}

LOL...thanks, Michelle. Fun is getting there ::yes::
I do have audio books, but still long, boring, lonely drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter