~~~Summer Disney pin Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I posted all of my exchanges out today.

Nancy, I hope the rest of your road trip passes quickly! I can't imagine having to drive all that way!

Thanks, Karen. I hope so too!
It is boring......no one to talk to since we are in different vehicles.

I will check back in tonight at our next stop.

Thanks, Karen. I hope so too!
It is boring......no one to talk to since we are in different vehicles.

I will check back in tonight at our next stop.

What state are you coming from?

After all that time alone I would be talking to myself. :rotfl:

Hey...that's where I am going!
But from north western part of WA state.
Done for today....waiting for DH to arrive.

One more day!! And then unpacking the truck in the AZ heat!!

I drove from Chandler to Disneyland in June. That was easy :rotfl:
I do have audio books, thank goodness. It does give a lot of time for planning Disney trips too ;)

Nancy,
I've driven cross country several times and loved it, well the second half of the drive anyway. Driving from MD to CO can be kind a boring, nothing but flat roads. Once we arrived in CO it was wonderful, love the mountains. Good luck with the rest of your drive, stay safe.

Ok, I posted earlier that I placed my order on Disneyshopping.com, and that the one order had been shipped and arrived today, so I'll be getting that package ready to send out tomorrow. There's a hold up somewhere with the second package which is being shipped right to my pal's address. It hasn't been shipped yet and I've spoken with guest service and they don't understand it as well, why one order shipped and the other is still being processed. If it doesn't ship by early next week then I'll cancel the order and replace it with a new order. I'll keep you posted.

I have driven for moves before too.....but this one is more boring.....hotter too.
There was an interesting thunderstorm today. That added some variance to it.
Also not so bad when there are other people in the car to talk too.

There are still about 22 exchanges to get mailed out....tomorrow is the day!!
I will check in from AZ :yay:

I have driven for moves before too.....but this one is more boring.....hotter too.
There was an interesting thunderstorm today. That added some variance to it.
Also not so bad when there are other people in the car to talk too.

There are still about 22 exchanges to get mailed out....tomorrow is the day!!
I will check in from AZ :yay:

I agree, traveling alone is kind of difficult especially on long trips. How much longer do you have to go?

I have mine ready to go, it will go out tomorrow...Meriweather, I am driving to Boise this weekend....it's 10 hours from my house. My youngers girls are there staying with their older sister, my whole family is there so they go visit in the summer. :) Normally we meet halfway but it didn't work out this year so I took them and am picking them up. :)

Eek.......We did 10 hours to Boise the first day.

TODAY is mail day!!
Please post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

I received two packages this week.

1st - Pooh67_68:

pin44818

pin4216

2nd - snowwhitesmom

pin57789

pin72447

And she included this, too:

IMAG04431.jpg

Love all the pins, although I think the Vinylmation one is a fake. :sad1:

fires_grumpy and my pkgs should be in mail today.

All this travel talk makes me miss my dad, he was a truck driver and drove cross country all the time. I went with him to California once, it was the most boring drive ever.

2 packages down, 2 to go.

All this travel talk makes me miss my dad, he was a truck driver and drove cross country all the time. I went with him to California once, it was the most boring drive ever.

I feel the same way, Heidi! My Dad would take us on summer road trips all the time. I never really appreciated it then, but I'd love to be able to take one with him now.

My order from ds.co.uk still hasn't arrived, I called guest services because it's unusual for it to take so long. The pins should be here on Monday, but I can probably mail out a few packages tomorrow - sorry that they're late, this makes me sad.

I did receive a package this morning, this makes me happy. It contained these two pins and was from Karen (Danauk). Thank you, I love them. Minnie and Mickey are the best! ♥

pin78121.jpg
undefinedf.jpg

Cheryl over on the Disney only thread, someone ordered from the Disney store and it still hasn't shipped. When she called coustomer service, they didn't know why it still hadn't shipped yet either. Guess they are having problems.

Cheryl over on the Disney only thread, someone ordered from the Disney store and it still hasn't shipped. When she called coustomer service, they didn't know why it still hadn't shipped yet either. Guess they are having problems.

Same thing has happen to me. I placed 2 orders at the same time. 1st order arrived yesterday and the 2nd order is still being processed. Guest service don't understand it as well. Hopefully it will go out in the next couple of days.

Nancy, since I recieved the 1st order yesterday, then my 2nd package has been sent, still waiting for Disneyshopping to ship the 2nd order.

Just checked the Disneyshopping website and found out that my 2nd order has been shipped :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter