SR Sup Mem - Realty trac

Thanks for the warning about the phone calls. Maybe that is who was calling me every half hour for a few hours last night! I don't answer my home phone and screen all my calls. I figured if the person really needed to talk to me they would call my cell!

or leave a message! I also have been having a few more phone calls with numbers I don't know. So I don't answer. Though a few of those have been my credit card wondering what in the world I am doing these days. :)

You need to get a phone number through privatephone.com. I did this and use my PrivatePhone phone number on all sign ups. It's free. You ought to check it out. I originally learned about it through Netzero. I have free netzero email and a private phone account, which can be checked from the same inbox. I love it.

I still have dialup and only 1 phone line at home, so I use this number to forward my home phone to when I'm online. All I have to do is click the "check messages" button from my netzero message center to see if I have missed any important calls while online. If any of the reward site offers call me, I can just ignore them. They don't know the difference when they call because I've set up a personal greeting that sounds just like my answering machine at home. :thumbsup2

Interesting...tell me more. Why is it free? I went to privatephone.com & in the terms & conditions it talks about billing & rounding up & such??? This sounds perfect for us reward seeking folks! :yay:

Maybe you should try it through Netzero then. I know it is free because I just signed up for a second number a couple weeks ago. Let me go do some digging and I'll come back with the details...

Okay, got it. Go to http://www.privatephone.com/more-info.html and get your free phone number. When you get your number, click to go on to the next page where you'll select your Member ID. This will be your new free email address @netzero.net (or .com, either works fine). When you get your confirmation page, read through it. It tells you all about how to set up your personal greeting and check your voice mail, etc. On the left side of the confirmation page, under the heading "Check your Voicemail Online!" you'll see a link. That link will take you to the Netzero Message Center I was talking about earlier – allowing you to check email and voice mail in the same Inbox.
This is probably clear as mud because I'm no good at giving step by step directions, but if you'll click on the link above, I think it's pretty self explanatory.

No, I think that's great info! I just can't believe it's free!! Thanks so much!

Ok, just went & signed up! This will be so helpful when signing up for offers!! Thanks again! What a great idea!!

Heads up...I got a phone call from them wondering why I cancelled and when/if I will be in the market again for their program. I hate those phone calls. :sad2:
Angela

FYI: You can sign up for a free phone number from Private Phone. If someone calls your number, it goes straight to voicemail and then sends you the message via email. I use my private phone number for almost everything online now...no ringing phone. :goodvibes

OOPS! I now see that others have already suggested this. :)

I did this offer on 3/1 and have not gotten credit yet, which doesn't worry me. I also haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail from them though???? How long did it take everyone to get theirs? Thanks!!

I did this offer on 3/1 and have not gotten credit yet, which doesn't worry me. I also haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail from them though???? How long did it take everyone to get theirs? Thanks!!

I also completed this on 3/1 and haven't gotten credit yet - glad to hear they haven't posted yet.

I did get the confirmation email right away though. I used a yahoo email and I believe it came to my regular inbox (not bulk email). The subject said "Thank you for joining" and the sender was "Realtytrac". HTH!

ETA: Can you sign in at realtytrac? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about the confirmation email.

Thanks! I just checked and I can sign in okay. :) Hoping this one (and Aggressive Wealth) credit soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter