SR Sup Mem - Realty trac

disneyfanfamily

DIS Veteran
Anyone else try this? I did. We will see what happens. I am always nervous to do the new ones without any feedback. I will let everyone know when/if I get credit and how easy/hard it is to cancel.

Angela

I also signed up. You can cancel online under edit my account. I will also post how this plays out.

I wish this one was available to use little members. :) I like ones you can cancel online. But I iwll be a super member next quarter.

I just did this one too despite my problems with sellersclubhouse.com who are definitely NOT on the friend list right now.

Be careful...in reading terms and conditions you can cancel several different ways, but if you do it by phone they charge you $5 and if you do it by e-mail you have to send 5 days in advance. The only way to do it immediately is logging onto your account and editing your profile. Hope this saves someone some grief later on!

I just did it to. I am leaving on a conference on Wednesday and will out of town and away from a computer for 5 days! Hope it credits before I leave, I'll worry all week-end.

I just did this one too. We'll see how it goes!

Check your credits on these. I just got a whole slew of them. It looks like it is converting really well.

I got credit also!! I love getting quick credits. Hope it's easy to cancel. I will let you know in a few days.

I know it just went to the main offers page this morning. So you can check there now. Probably for less credit then the super member lounge though

I know it just went to the main offers page this morning. So you can check there now. Probably for less credit then the super member lounge though

I actually raised the credits on this one. So those of you who signed up early for 7 credits will actually see 8. And it is now on the regular signup page at 8.

I also opened up Lifelock to everyone today, but the Super Member page still lists it as a little bit higher.

Got my credit on this this AM. I thought it was higher than originally listed for....thanks Tricia!!:cool1:

BTW, it is a 7 day trial and you can can cancel on-line

Got mine today too. Going to wait a couple days to cancel though so the offer doesnt get pulled..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter