SR Sup Mem - Realty trac

I signed up a few hours ago. I am so not patient. I keep checking to see if has credited and it hasn't even been very long.

I'm the same way. I think I check SR over 20 times a day. I just started doing SR a few weeks ago and now I am hooked.

I signed up yesterday afternoon and had credit waiting for me when I checked this AM.

I'll give it a couple days before I cancel so they don't pull it before others get the chance to try this.

How quickly are these credits coming in? If it's a 7-day trial and you have to cancel 5 days in advance or pay $5, you really only have 2 days to cancel. So I'm thinking I do it tonight, and cancel by Thursday evening, correct? Am I figuring that correctly?

How quickly are these credits coming in? If it's a 7-day trial and you have to cancel 5 days in advance or pay $5, you really only have 2 days to cancel. So I'm thinking I do it tonight, and cancel by Thursday evening, correct? Am I figuring that correctly?

Where are you reading the $5 if you don't cancel 5 days in advance. All I'm seeing in the terms is if you cancel via phone you pay $5.

But you can cancel online without having the $5. Here is a little bit from the terms:
The Member may terminate the membership contract by one of five ways:
Online using the "Edit My Profile" feature in the My RealtyTrac section of the site, accessible to the Member upon login.
By e-mailing a cancellation request to support@realtytrac.com at least five (5) days prior to the desired cancellation

I didn't have credit when I woke this morning. :sad1: I get to be not patient again today and be checking every 10 minutes. :surfweb:

BUMMER

OT__it is snowing here in the Willamette Valley!! We very very rarely get snow in February and it is nearly March!! Woohoo. Love snow.

i wonder if this one is not crediting well anymore. I did a big one at TT yesterday that did not credit and it was a 1 day trial so I had to cancel that one without credit. Now this one isn't crediting. :( Not a good week so far.

I hope it's just me and you all are getting credit for Realy Trac.

i wonder if this one is not crediting well anymore. I did a big one at TT yesterday that did not credit and it was a 1 day trial so I had to cancel that one without credit. Now this one isn't crediting. :( Not a good week so far.

I hope it's just me and you all are getting credit for Realy Trac.

NO credit here on that one either. Thanks JenK -- I'm going to edit my profile so I can cancel on line and give it another couple of days!

I have no credit either, it has only been 24 hr thought. The thing that makes me nervous is having to cancel it 5 days prior. So it really isn't 7 day trial...

This is through one of the advertisers that only posts transactions once a day. TT uses a lot of the same advertisers that we do. We may both be waiting on this one to update for today. I do remember that there was a delay of at least a day (if not a couple) from when I put up the offer to when they started giving us credits.

I have no credit either, it has only been 24 hr thought. The thing that makes me nervous is having to cancel it 5 days prior. So it really isn't 7 day trial...

I'm sorry - this misconception is probably my fault. See JenK's post below that (correctly) states you can cancel online right up to the 7-day point.

But you can cancel online without having the $5. Here is a little bit from the terms:
The Member may terminate the membership contract by one of five ways:
Online using the "Edit My Profile" feature in the My RealtyTrac section of the site, accessible to the Member upon login.
By e-mailing a cancellation request to support@realtytrac.com at least five (5) days prior to the desired cancellation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter