Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

Pre/post race characters: Mater, Bo Peep, Needleman, WALL-E
Did Mater in line for WALL·E now plan to see if needlemans line is open still post

First bus pulled up at 245 to wrong spot at music (resort bus stop instead of Porter) and made a u turn pulled out about 10 mins later full

I think I was the first bus from Pop, we left at about 2:45 with about a dozen people on it, headed to AoA, and left after the driver checked with the bus people there (there were already 3 buses at AoA, so they didn’t need ours)

Nice to meet some of you this morning at the pre-race meet up. Same place tomorrow. If this helps here is a picture I took this morning before the race. Again, this ilight post is to the right side of the runner waiting area just before the drop bag trucks.

Hope everyone had a good race - pretty hot for me! Enjoy the parks! FD4704F2-CA3E-421D-AEB6-B70ABEDA0800.jpeg

This is one of the many reasons I just bring my own food. I know exactly what I can look forward to at the end of the race (today was a pre-packaged liegewaffle that was very tasty)
This liegewaffle- is it the honey stinger waffle? If not, then my box had different items in it! I had pita chips to go with the cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter