***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

Tracking shows that my package was delivered on 3/18. Is my exchange pal on vacation Nancy?

I received my package today from piglet too. :banana:

Thank you Kirsten!!! My package had:

A box of scented tea lights (beach walk)
A pretty tea light holder (cherry flower)
Sicilian Orange tart
Island Spa tart
Sweet Strawberry tart
Fresh Cut Herbs tart
Sparkling Lemon tarts (2)
Berry Jam tart
Cottage Breeze tart
Vanilla Lime tart
Sun & Sand tart
Black Cherry tart
Egyptian Cotton tart
Clean Cotton tart
Beach Walk tart
French Vanilla tart
A Tart Mixology Sheet to mix different scents together (I can't wait to try this!!!)

Thank you so much!!! You made great choices!!! :thumbsup2 I love Beach Walk...I burned a tea light right away.:goodvibes

:woohoo: I think there are only about 5 more to go.
2 are on vacation, so we are almost done!!

Barbara, hopefully she will check in today.

Tink_or_Belle...yours should arrive today or tomorrow :)

I received my package today from piglet too. :banana:

Thank you Kirsten!!! My package had:

A box of scented tea lights (beach walk)
A pretty tea light holder (cherry flower)
Sicilian Orange tart
Island Spa tart
Sweet Strawberry tart
Fresh Cut Herbs tart
Sparkling Lemon tarts (2)
Berry Jam tart
Cottage Breeze tart
Vanilla Lime tart
Sun & Sand tart
Black Cherry tart
Egyptian Cotton tart
Clean Cotton tart
Beach Walk tart
French Vanilla tart
A Tart Mixology Sheet to mix different scents together (I can't wait to try this!!!)

Thank you so much!!! You made great choices!!! :thumbsup2 I love Beach Walk...I burned a tea light right away.:goodvibes

Glad you like it! We always have fun with the "mixology" at work. On slow nights we will take jars in the scents and smell them together to get the idea of what it will be like.

Beach Walk is my new favorite, and we are getting so much of it in the store. The new potpourri is so pretty!

Mine DID Arrive today woo hoo!!

there is nothing quite like going to the PO and getting a box with little green mickeys all over it!!!!

I got
2 Snowflake Votive Holders
a 3 pack of macintosh car jars
the cutest little jar of canary island banana
2 New Zealand Wild Berry Votives
1 Red Apple Wreath Votive
1 Honeydew Melon Votive
1 sage and citrus votive
1 balsam and cedar votive
1 vera Cruz Vanilla Votive
1 Cider Web Votive
and
1 Votive red with Santa on it ds 5 insisted we burn it 1st so I opened it and tossed the wrapper so I do not know the name,,, but it smells good!!

THANK YOU !!!!!

Mine DID Arrive today woo hoo!!

there is nothing quite like going to the PO and getting a box with little green mickeys all over it!!!!

I got
2 Snowflake Votive Holders
a 3 pack of macintosh car jars
the cutest little jar of canary island banana
2 New Zealand Wild Berry Votives
1 Red Apple Wreath Votive
1 Honeydew Melon Votive
1 sage and citrus votive
1 balsam and cedar votive
1 vera Cruz Vanilla Votive
1 Cider Web Votive
and
1 Votive red with Santa on it ds 5 insisted we burn it 1st so I opened it and tossed the wrapper so I do not know the name,,, but it smells good!!

THANK YOU !!!!!

You're quite welcome. dd forgot to put the note back in the box when we had to repack it. Hope you enjoy.

Tracking shows that my package was delivered yesterday :yay:

Hope she likes it !!!

I love it!!

My package arrived yesterday...I got a cute tea cup votive holder with 3 votives and a Lilac Blossom floral gift set. It is all very spring-y and the scents are perfect. Thank you so much!!

:thumbsup2
Suzanne

Merriweather...can I have a reminder for fall? Oh...wait...I will be on the EB PC repo...will I miss signups?

just thought i'd say I've been burning mine every day since my migranes cleared up and I am loving it. I burn it in the kitchen on top of the stove and it the smell floats out to our living room. Its really good! Thanks again:)

Mine arrived today also. From tinkerbell1967

I received a medium jar of Sweet Strawberry....smells so good. We got a bit of snow today :eek: so it was welcome. (But once again...the jar was broken....not sure what the mail carriers on my end are doing to these boxes :mad: )
I also received 3 tarts in Juicy Peach, Juicy Orange and Ocean Water.
Thank you. I am going to go get one melting right now.

That only leaves our 2 vacations left :woohoo: Everything was fast this time. We aren't even to a week since mail by date :yay:

Just waiting to hear from out 2 vacationers ::yes::
One is home ;) The other due today.....so when they have time ;)

I received confirmation from YC that my package shipped today but one item has been backordered and will arrive separately. So whoever receives from me, there is another item on its way also.

Barbara,
Thanks so much for my YC package. It was waiting for me when I returned last night from the Cayman Islands. Loved everything, can't wait to try the vanilla lime. thanks again.

Here's what I received so far:

a basket with 3 small jar candles, Buttercream, juicy peach, & vanilla lime
a car jar, beach walk

It also mentioned about a backorder on the paperwork, I will report when it arrives.

Got another package yesterday :love: This one is from JLitfin (Jean). Thanks so very much for everything.

The package included the following:

votives in lemon lavender, water garden and French vanilla

a scent ornament: purple ceramic butterfly with a lilac blossom scent to put on it --never tried one

and a Floral tote filled with vanilla lime items, including a butterfly crackled glass votive holder, vanilla lime votive and a small jar candle. The tote is very pretty with spring flowers on it. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Jean, very much. :cheer2:

Cindy, you are very welcome. I'm glad everything arrived ok, I took the chance of ordering online and seems like everything worked out. Glad you liked everything.
Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter