***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

my package arrived yesterday via ups but it went to the office here at our apartment complex and it was to late for me to go pick it up lat night so I got my package today:) I got the large(22oz) jar of brazillian passion fruit. It smells so good! Thank you so much to cindy in CA. not sure what her user name is. I love it...unfortunately I couldn't put it on my warmer today b/c I've had a migrane all day, but as soon as I feel better its going on my warmer to make our new apartment smell awesome! Thanks again! :goodvibes

I am so sorry it broke :eek: I tried to pack it good , but I had to rebox yours and maybe it was not tight enough:headache:

It seemed well packed to me. I think USPS just threw it around too much.
I will still use it. I just moved it to a different container.

my package arrived yesterday via ups but it went to the office here at our apartment complex and it was to late for me to go pick it up lat night so I got my package today:) I got the large(22oz) jar of brazillian passion fruit. It smells so good! Thank you so much to cindy in CA. not sure what her user name is. I love it...unfortunately I couldn't put it on my warmer today b/c I've had a migrane all day, but as soon as I feel better its going on my warmer to make our new apartment smell awesome! Thanks again! :goodvibes

That was from clhcpaca.
Hope the migraine goes away soon so you can enjoy it ::yes::

If anyone wants a reminder for the Fall exchange, let me know and I will make a note.
I think it will start Aug. 29.

That was from clhcpaca.
Hope the migraine goes away soon so you can enjoy it ::yes::

it went away, but sometimes strong smelling stuff can trigger them so I am going to give myself a rest...i unplugged all our febreeze noticables and everything so I think i'll be fine by tomorrow:) Does anyone know where I can get a snuffer? Does anyone even know what that is? Lol. I know b/c i sold partylite candles for a while.

:thumbsup2 I received a large jar of New Zealand Passion Fruit. It's burning now and smells divine. It came direct from YC but no packing slip or anything :confused3 Thanks to whomever sent it!!!

My package was delivered today! :cool1:

Thank you, thank you!!

I received a medium jar of Lemon Lavender, two tarts each of Island Spa & Sun and Sand and a Black Cherry car jar.

Everything is wonderful. Thank you again!!

it went away, but sometimes strong smelling stuff can trigger them so I am going to give myself a rest...i unplugged all our febreeze noticables and everything so I think i'll be fine by tomorrow:) Does anyone know where I can get a snuffer? Does anyone even know what that is? Lol. I know b/c i sold partylite candles for a while.

Glad it went away.
Of course we know what a snuffer is ;) I got some at YC after Christmas.
Maybe one of our YC employees knows if they carry them.

Thank you, thank you!!

I received a medium jar of Lemon Lavender, two tarts each of Island Spa & Sun and Sand and a Black Cherry car jar.

Everything is wonderful. Thank you again!!

Glad you liked everything! It was fun shopping for you. :)
By the way, the baby in your avatar is adorable. :lovestruc

Glad it went away.
Of course we know what a snuffer is ;) I got some at YC after Christmas.
Maybe one of our YC employees knows if they carry them.

:goodvibes I'm hoping someone knows if yc sells them. I've tried looking at target and wal mart in the candle isles and no dice. Not that i really expected them to have one. My next try was going to be linen and things and bed bath and beyond. So if anyone knows anywhere let me know.

P.S. Yes please I would like a reminder for the fall yc exchange. :)

UPS said it was delivered yesterday.:confused3 :guilty: I hope everything is ok.

She only posts from work. And it isn't even 9 am there. I'm sure she will check in soon ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter