***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread***....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just starting to go out. Having issues with the DIS and a slow computer this morning, so it may take a while :rolleyes: :coffee:

Reminder....Mail by date is 3-17!! :flower1:
Ordering is fine, but do it ASAP...we have had very slow delivery in the past.

Post here when you mail out AND when you receive. We want to hear!! :flower:

have fun!! Can't wait to hear about all the scents and goodies as they arrive. :flower2:

I will be on vacation until 3-16, but will have computer access, so I will be checking on the progress and arrivals during that time :sunny:

Just put my order in online! I am so nervous because I have not smelled a lot of the smells. I hope I did ok. If not, please tell me how to do it right.

Oh, also want to add that for whomever has my name, on Yankee online, I am APO New York. If you are not doing it online, that means nothing. APO AE only. For some reason, Yankee online has this weird thing.

Don't worry about the smells. That's why we have likes/dislikes listed.
I hope you get something you like since you haven't smelled a lot of them.
A lot of us can always do exchanges.

This is my first exchange - seems like so much fun! I work at Yankee & am processing mine as a Web Sale in my store on Tuesday of next week. Whoever has my name - I'll be away from 3/17 - 3/26 - so I will be sure & report back in here on the thread as soon as I'm back. Don't panic if I go missing for awhile!

Mine has been ordered online. Hope my person likes what I picked.

My order has been placed. I sure hope that we don't have the s-l-o-w delivery like we did at Christmas.

I too will be out of town from 3/15 to 3/22 for Spring Break. I won't have computer access, so be patient with me!

Just ordered my pal's package this evening. Hope it doesn't take long for it to arrive.

Don't you usually get an email confirmation that you've placed an order?:confused3

I think you have to request an e-mail from them if I remember right....or they just send notice when they ship.

All names have been picked up!! :yay:

We have some pretty bad internet service from time to time, so I am always nervous unless I get an email. Yes, I know I should write down the number.

Anyway, I emailed Yankee and they have my order!:thumbsup2

That's good to know.
And if you have the number you can track it through their website.

We have some pretty bad internet service from time to time, so I am always nervous unless I get an email. Yes, I know I should write down the number.

Anyway, I emailed Yankee and they have my order!:thumbsup2

I was also nervous since I didn't receive an email either. I was surprised cause on the confirmation page it said that a email was sent to me, which I never got. I also emailed them and they responded back stating that they received my order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter