Spring 2008 PI

Do you mind if I ask what department? I'm hoping the DEG is behind because of all the holiday events...

I gave up on DEG :(

But I DID accept an offer with MK Guest Relations :)

Do you mind if I ask what department? I'm hoping the DEG is behind because of all the holiday events...

No worries, it wasn't DEG! It was for media relations.
Good luck everybody!

NOW I have to wait two weeks to find out. I'm never going to be able to handle this!

It's not my first interview. I had my preliminary interview months ago, and yesterday I got a call, when I had given up all hope.

Keep your fingers crossed!

DISPATCH, where are you going to live?

I'm looking up garage apartments and one-bedrooms in Celebration so far. I don't necessarily not want roommates, but I think it might be easier to find a place alone. What kind of housing are ya'll loking into?

I just had my first interview!

Those of you who havent heard anything yet, dont give up because it took them forever to make initial contact with me!

I applied to floral design and floral events on sept 26 and finally got a call last thursday Nov 1 to set up my interview today.
This was my first interview, but it was with a floral manager. She seemed to only be doing interviews for the two positions I applied for and said that she hopes to complete them by the end of next week.
For that department (I dont know if she was only referring to floral or to the event group in general) she said they should make their decisions by thanksgiving and then the casting dept is the one who will contact you and give you the official offer. If you do not get it, she said she is planning on personally calling and letting you know after all the offers are made (that would be after thanksgiving/december.)

Again, I dont know if this only applies to the floral positions or not. Hopefully it might help some of you who are stressing (like me) about this whole process!

I would not say they are fairly easy to get into. To be successful, you will need to have as close to a perfect record card as you can manage, support from your leaders and at least some demonstrated talent in the field you are applying to.

I just had my first interview!

Those of you who havent heard anything yet, dont give up because it took them forever to make initial contact with me!

I applied to floral design and floral events on sept 26 and finally got a call last thursday Nov 1 to set up my interview today.
This was my first interview, but it was with a floral manager. She seemed to only be doing interviews for the two positions I applied for and said that she hopes to complete them by the end of next week.
For that department (I dont know if she was only referring to floral or to the event group in general) she said they should make their decisions by thanksgiving and then the casting dept is the one who will contact you and give you the official offer. If you do not get it, she said she is planning on personally calling and letting you know after all the offers are made (that would be after thanksgiving/december.)

Again, I dont know if this only applies to the floral positions or not. Hopefully it might help some of you who are stressing (like me) about this whole process!

That give me so much hope! I applied on September 19th for Floral Events as well as Entertainment Management in the DEG. Hopefully I'll get an interview soon. Good Luck. My former Homeroom manager got moved to that department and she says it's a great place to work!

Has anyone heard anything from Disney Design Group or Communication Planning? Waiting until the end of the month is killing me!

Hey guys! For those of you who applied for a DEG position, I heard they haven't even received all the resumes from casting. That's probably what the hold up is. Have a great day!

I have a friend that got an offer for Animal Programs earlier this week. Hopefully they'll be getting back to you soon! Good luck!

Hey ZTA... I also applied for the same internship and have an interview on Friday as well!! Just wanted to say good luck, and I have no idea what questions are going to be asked! :wizard:

Hey! So have you heard back from anyone? I had my phone stolen and now it is turned off. I emailed them and they said they have been trying to call me. I am going to call back tomorrow so hopefully it is good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter