Spring 2008 PI

Thanks a lot, I've been waiting for a long time, and I'm relieved that it's finally over with / about to begin!

If ya'll are still being as optimistic as me... where are you looking at living?

Well, looks that isn't happening for Spring...Got my email saying we have better candidates.
Well I can always try for fall again

Well, looks that isn't happening for Spring...Got my email saying we have better candidates.
Well I can always try for fall again

Sorry about the bad news. Did they send that message to your e-mail that you sign in with on your profile? Just curious...

Thanks guys, i appreciate it.

As for housing, I'm probably moving into a place with one of my friends that I met down on my college program. They tell me that there are a ton of places for rent in the Williamsburg/Sea World area which would be great because it's so close to Disney.

This is my first post on here, even tho I have been watching it for the past month or so. I appiled for the Retail Management internship back in the middle of sept. had my 2 phone interviews this month (the second one was two weeks from today) and today I was just accepted for the possition!!!

Does anyone know where most people live if you cant be at northbridge?

Good luck to everyone else waiting out there! The person who called me today said they would be busy all week making offers!

This is my first post on here, even tho I have been watching it for the past month or so. I appiled for the Retail Management internship back in the middle of sept. had my 2 phone interviews this month (the second one was two weeks from today) and today I was just accepted for the possition!!!

Congratulations on getting the PI!!

:welcome: to DISboards!!

Does anyone know where most people live if you cant be at northbridge?

Good luck to everyone else waiting out there! The person who called me today said they would be busy all week making offers!

One of my good friends from the college program called yesterday to tell me he got accepted for merchandise as well! Congrats!

I know I ask this a lot but...

I just received an offer for one of the positions I applied for, but haven't yet heard from two other departments for second round interviews. If any of you have heard any more about Disney Event Group or the Wedding Dept., please let me know! I'd hate to turn down an offer if I'm out of the running, or accept one if I'm still in it.

Oh, and I was also told a lot of offers were being made... so good luck to all of you out there!

I know I ask this a lot but...

I just received an offer for one of the positions I applied for, but haven't yet heard from two other departments for second round interviews. If any of you have heard any more about Disney Event Group or the Wedding Dept., please let me know! I'd hate to turn down an offer if I'm out of the running, or accept one if I'm still in it.

Oh, and I was also told a lot of offers were being made... so good luck to all of you out there!

I still haven't heard anything and neither has my friend...we've both applied for events. DEG just closed their applications so maybe something will happen soon. I have heard of a girl getting through her second interview with the wedding department but I'm not sure if she was offered a position. i say take what you can to get your foot in the door. Good Luck!

:confused3 Well, today is the 50th day since my first interview and I still haven't scheduled the second one. :sad2: Is there anyone else out there that has waited this long? Please help! Should I wait until December 1st to lose all hope?? :confused3

:confused3 Well, today is the 50th day since my first interview and I still haven't scheduled the second one. :sad2: Is there anyone else out there that has waited this long? Please help! Should I wait until December 1st to lose all hope?? :confused3

I wouldn't be too concerned yet. When I talked to Casting yesterday, I was told that some departments are just starting, and that some haven't even begun at all. I wish all departments followed the same timeline for our sake!

I wouldn't be too concerned yet. When I talked to Casting yesterday, I was told that some departments are just starting, and that some haven't even begun at all. I wish all departments followed the same timeline for our sake!

That would be ideal! I guess I was expecting to know sooner since I found out in October of last year that I was accepted into the CP. Maybe the smaller applicant pool makes the process more time consuming... :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter