Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hello. I was hoping to have some free time to chat with you all, but my January didn't cooperate very well. Hopefully February is more well behaved. :goodvibes

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hello. I was hoping to have some free time to chat with you all, but my January didn't cooperate very well. Hopefully February is more well behaved. :goodvibes

Well...... There is an extra day :lmao:

Peter

Well, it looks as if we will have to be cancelling our cruise :sad2:. We just found out that we are pregnant with baby #6 :eek:. This is the second Disney cruise that we have had to cancel because of a new found pregnancy. That must be some strong pixie dust that the mouse is giving out!! :rotfl:

Anyway, it's been great getting to know alot of you, even if it was just reading about you. My wife is really not happy about missing the cruise and now I get elected to have the "operation"!! :scared1: Hopefully, we'll be ready to go for an inaugural 2011 cruise.

Congrats on the new pregnancy! 20 years from now, that will be a lot more important than whether you went on this cruise . . . Best of luck to you and your family.

Well, it looks as if we will have to be cancelling our cruise :sad2:. We just found out that we are pregnant with baby #6

Sorry to hear you had to cancel. Good luck with the pregnancy and new baby. See you in 2011!

T I thought you guys were already members, I hope it goes well.

Nah, they just had the Benefits of being members!
:lmao: Took a bit of arm twisting! and a couple of stays!
:lmao: :cool1: :thumbsup2 but Very soon we can say Welcome Home !!!

Hopefully next week it will be all done! Think twice before buying something from anyone getting a divorce!! :headache: :sad2: I've figured how I'm spending all my points for the first year though! :lmao:

Well, it looks as if we will have to be cancelling our cruise :sad2:. We just found out that we are pregnant with baby #6 :eek:. This is the second Disney cruise that we have had to cancel because of a new found pregnancy. That must be some strong pixie dust that the mouse is giving out!! :rotfl:

So you get the pre-cruise souvenir! Congratulations, but we're sorry we won't be cruising with you.

Tracy

Morning everyone from a cold United Kingdom.

Today is a bit brighter than yesterday with some sun in the sky but it's still very cold.

Last night I had to drive 25 miles in heavily falling snow - I wasn't very happy.
As we live on the coast, we don't have much snow here so that's a good thing.

Watching the Rugby on TV this afternoon with Wales playing England. You may hear me shouting on the West coast of the USA if Wales are winning:lmao:

Catch you all later.

David

Happy Groundhog Day!
I don't think the critter will see it's shadow here.
We got 8 inches of snow on the ground. 25 this morning.

Is that all? The actual temp here this morning was -10 with wind chills approaching -30 :scared1:
:scared1: Good evening everyone! We had some bad weather also. Last night the winds came through and tore the guttering off of the back of the house. It also blew some of the tin roof off of our barn. It picked up my iron patio table and tossed it about 10 feet away. It was 20 when I left for work this morning. I didn't realize it had gotten that rough last night until I went out this evening.
Good Morning Everyone! :wizard:

A "chilly" morning here at the MouseHouse... it's "only" 62º!! :rolleyes: :lmao: Things will warm up though... it's expected to reach 82º today! So all of you up in the Northern Tundra... just think of that and try to keep warm!

Thanks Les for all of those "warming" words.

It was warm, then cold earlier in the week, but not that cold.
Despite the groundhog, I think that spring is right around the corner.:rolleyes1
Besides, Fat Tuesday is coming up fast.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez"

We're buying resale from some friends and it's not going especially well. Should be done by mid-week next week.

T I thought you guys were already members, I hope it goes well.

Good luck on the closing Trace.
Welcome to the club.

We've put our points to a lot of good uses.
Not as much as we'd like,
but then we don't have a gazillion points like some folks.:sad2:

Morning everyone from a cold United Kingdom.

Today is a bit brighter than yesterday with some sun in the sky but it's still very cold.

Last night I had to drive 25 miles in heavily falling snow - I wasn't very happy.
As we live on the coast, we don't have much snow here so that's a good thing.

Watching the Rugby on TV this afternoon with Wales playing England. You may hear me shouting on the West coast of the USA if Wales are winning:lmao:

Catch you all later.

David

Good luck to Wales!!!!:cheer2:

Go Wales!!!!!! :cheer2: Just 25 miles in the snow, make a note not to visit Wyoming in the winter. Had 70 plus MPH wind the last couple of days and I was on the road, there were semi trucks blown over along I-25. I think it is funny that in other places if the wind gopt that high you could not buy a gallon of milk, loaf of bread,nor a sheet of plywood, just another day in Eastern Wyoming. :lmao: :lmao:

Good luck Tracy and Bill on the DVC purchase, so having planned your point useage, are ya all clear on the borrowing and bamnking stuff, new rules etc. SOOOO why are ya doing your first addon :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

GOt to sleep late last night so am up kinda late for me, Hope to sleep tonight. Gotta get a workout in today, hang some sheet rock in the basment bathroom, might post some pictures of the project.

Good luck Tracy and Bill on the DVC purchase, so having planned your point useage, are ya all clear on the borrowing and bamnking stuff, new rules etc. SOOOO why are ya doing your first addon :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Had to learn quick. Found out that the sellers had 87 points that were not banked and would expire 6/1 :scared1: Found out about the new rules and told them to call in January 2 to bank those points and they did :goodvibes Have planned a 2 night stay for my sister in August before this cruise, 7 night stay next May between cruises and then we still have 13 points left over!! We'll probably go in December again before Christmas and then borrow a couple to get the May trip in. No add ons for a bit, but you never know! I know I'll never have a gazillion points though :lmao: :lmao:

Full time and the final result was...................................

England 19 - Wales 26

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3:

David

A photo from the game.....

_44400074_eng3.jpg

James Hook - Man of the Match

David

A final one..........................

_44400170_aa7.jpg

Lee Byrne after scoring a Welsh try

Excellent result.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter