Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone! :wizard:

A "chilly" morning here at the MouseHouse... it's "only" 62º!! :rolleyes: :lmao: Things will warm up though... it's expected to reach 82º today! So all of you up in the Northern Tundra... just think of that and try to keep warm!
Okay... back to the :laundy:
Have a magical day everyone!!:wizard:

My wife and I are also on this cruise. This will be cruise number 7 for us. We've done 3 - 4 day cruises, 1 - 7-day Eastern cruise, and 2 7-day Western cruises. This 5 day cruise is a first for us. Looking forward to 2 days at Castaway Cay.:)

Welcome aboard!!! :cool1:

If you would like to provide, some more info, I could then put it on the roster.

Until then, welcome aboard. :thumbsup2

Peter

You're not English are you ???

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

David

Scott is not English, (well, there is English in his background, but there are other nationalities also) he played rugby in college, and follows the game to some extent. He is on the road this week, did not know when he could post, so I'm trying to answer this for you. Don't worry, he will not support your opposing team.

Good morning everyone! This morning I was told that our cruise is sold out! I know this can and will change but just wanted you all to know.

Tracy

That is not good news. DH will only cruise with a verandah and I don't have one. I was hoping to upgrade closer to the cruise. Do you think I could put him on the secret verandah on Deck 7? He doesn't need a bed, just a nice lounge chair with a few blankets. Cruise camping.

That is not good news. DH will only cruise with a verandah and I don't have one. I was hoping to upgrade closer to the cruise. Do you think I could put him on the secret verandah on Deck 7? He doesn't need a bed, just a nice lounge chair with a few blankets. Cruise camping.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good morning everyone! This morning I was told that our cruise is sold out! I know this can and will change but just wanted you all to know.

Tracy

That is amazing! A cruise right after Labor day, in theory, should be less popular -- not to mention hurricane season (not that I did -- that would be bad luck and we'll have none of that!). Everyone must have gotten the news of what an awesome cruise this is going to be . . .

Scott is not English, (well, there is English in his background, but there are other nationalities also) he played rugby in college, and follows the game to some extent. He is on the road this week, did not know when he could post, so I'm trying to answer this for you. Don't worry, he will not support your opposing team.

That's a great relief :cool1:

David

got a minuite to answer this one, family roots are Welsh. Last name of Hughes. Mothers side is the Clan Ramsey,

Wales is full of Hughes' families !!:)

400px-

David

Ok.. not to back track -- but i didn't get a reply to this, so here goes,
Can i safely assume that i can delete all my pm's then about FE'S?? I have been holding on to all these for months, and they probably take up about 80% of my mailbox! LOL :)
So, if there is no need for a "list" , i can get rid of them. Right?
Just want to be 100% sure.. you know how that "delete" button is!

Ok.. not to back track -- but i didn't get a reply to this, so here goes,
Can i safely assume that i can delete all my pm's then about FE'S?? I have been holding on to all these for months, and they probably take up about 80% of my mailbox! LOL :)
So, if there is no need for a "list" , i can get rid of them. Right?
Just want to be 100% sure.. you know how that "delete" button is!

I think everyone is just going to use the Dis roster . . . so I think you are safe to clean out your mailbox . . . thanks so much for being willing to help out with this.:flower3:

Don't know about Gordon, but do know about William and Disnnis Ramsey of Alexandria VA.
Waiting for others for breakfast then deive a few hundred miles home.

Tracy

I was looking online on Tuesday to check pricing and see if it had changed and noticed this fact. I'll sell my room for $10,000!:lmao:

Good morning to all! The little man Merrick is sick, which means no one is getting any sleep in the house. Thank god it is my day off, because the zombie thing doesn't go over well at work. Thankfully, the only thing on the agenda for today is taking the big dog to the vet to get some stitches removed. The rest of the day, we will rest!

Have a great day! It is almost spring, which means summer will come soon, then our cruise! I am done with the wind here...but Scott, I know you guys have us beat up in WY....I shouldn't complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter