SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated again to this point....

thanks everyone for keepoing me up to date and all the gifters I know I have said it befor but THANKS !!!!!

Mal

Mal,

You can remove me from the list. I have been generously gifted :wizard: a suit by KingHusky. :cool1: Thank you KingHusky!

Plz add me to the list. I cannot win that game FOR MY LIFE!!

You can now take me off the list. Dippydawg was kind enough to gift me a suit! Thanks again Dippydawg - you are the best!

I can be taken off the list as well. KingHusky gifted me two codes as well. Thanks, KingHusky!

Was i bumped off the list? I would still appreciate a Space Suit if anyone is still gifting them. My origional post requesting one is on the 21st page, before the cutoff, and I haven't gotten a suit yet, so I am curious as to why I am off the list.

hey i have a space suit or siut ( dont know wich 1) i am giving it away for rare stuff

You can take me off the list now. Dippydawg gave me a code. Thanks Dippydawg!

You can take me off the list now. Dippydawg gave me a code. Thanks Dippydawg!

Did I get booted from the list? I checked and I am no longer on list even though I was on long time ago. What happened?

Ravenisfaven This thread is closed, correct? If anyone is still willing to gift my little brother needs one.
Yes it is if your little brother needs one you will have to make a wish thread or post to the what I really want thread.

battlecat533 Did I get booted from the list? I checked and I am no longer on list even though I was on long time ago. What happened?
As for you battlecat533 your name was removed by one of the Moderating team because you only had 1 post at the time and that post was asking to be gifted a ss. Now you have a total of 2 and the second one wanting to know why you were removed. so now you know.

updated to this point.

Mal

It is now officially closed!

I beleive all who were on the list have now received their codes!

Thanks to all those who gifted....for you time, patience and extreme thoughfulness!

I :love: you all!

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter