Southwest calendar opening hour?

can you do it on the app on your phone?

I am a teacher so once I am in the classroom, I can't get on my phone. I saw the flights go up five minutes before the kids came in and tried to book. I picked my flights from Islip to Orlando and once I hit complete I got the message that fare is no longer available. That always happens to me in the three seconds it takes to punch in my kids names and dates of birth. I always lose the flight I selected. Does that happen to anyone else? I wish they held in in your cart like when you buy concert nor movie tickets. So frustrating.

I can't believe I missed this!! I hopped on today and was able to get MHT to MCO in Feb. I thought they were released after the 4th like last year.

I have LUV vouchers that expire in Nov. being a teacher I can't use them. I was told if I call in August I might be able to extend them for m covering the flight back in Feb. So I booked one way hoping that I will be able to extend them and use them in Feb like she said??

I have LUV vouchers that expire in Nov. being a teacher I can't use them. I was told if I call in August I might be able to extend them for m covering the flight back in Feb. So I booked one way hoping that I will be able to extend them and use them in Feb like she said??

There is a $100 fee to extend an expired travel credit for 6 months. That is probably per ticket, I've only done one so not sure. I'm not sure when you say LUV vouchers exactly what you mean, if it is from a travel credit or something else. My DD had a travel credit of $174 that expired, and after it expired I was able to call and get a $74 travel voucher emailed to me. At that point it is good for anyone, not tied to the person the original ticket was for. I was told I had to wait for it to expire to do that, but what you have may not be the same thing?

Last edited:

I watched as flights went live but didn't purchase until today. Happy to report I saw a $16 increase on return flight only...lucky us! I was able to get roundtrip from New Orleans to Orlando for 186 pp. Glad it's checked off the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter