Southwest calendar opening hour?

$260 non-stop from Detroit. I think that's less than I paid 2 years ago, and it's $100 less than Delta for a total savings of $500, so I'm happy!

Got ours too. ALB - MCO over President's Week (week long school holiday here in NYS). $1900 for 4 of us. Higher than it usually is, but not by much. Maybe $50 per person. ALB + school breaks are always expensive.

Got my February 2018 flights around 8:15 AM ET.

The prices were acceptable enough for a busy President's Day week period for me to purchase today, and then start monitoring for fare drops/travel funds.

At least once before the prices for this time were ridiculous on opening day and I waited several weeks before pricing and flight availability loosened up.

Got mine! ISP-MCO for only $187 pp roundtrip! Now I'm toying with the idea of adding an extra day to the trip since flights were much cheaper than I expected...

bought PVD to MCO for Martin Luther King week, $395 for two. I really wanted Feb school week since I have off the 19th and the 18th is my birthday but the prices grew too fast and I didn't make a decision fast enough.

Worst flights ever...nothing good out of pvd or bos. I'm so disappointed.
really? there were so many more flight times in the middle of the day, I was thrilled with the choices. when are you going?

bought PVD to MCO for Martin Luther King week, $395 for two. I really wanted Feb school week since I have off the 19th and the 18th is my birthday but the prices grew too fast and I didn't make a decision fast enough.
I paid $500 for 2 during feb school week... but I was flying on weird days (my son's vacation is the week after everyone else). I was surprised it was so high but booked it... it was $119 out on feb 22nd and $132 back on march 3. Last december I think it was closer to $445 for both of us. Does not include early bird, I always end up adding it later.

I paid $500 for 2 during feb school week... but I was flying on weird days (my son's vacation is the week after everyone else). I was surprised it was so high but booked it... it was $119 out on feb 22nd and $132 back on march 3. Last december I think it was closer to $445 for both of us. Does not include early bird, I always end up adding it later.

I know the prices were better when I first started looking and then I just decided to do January instead because the flight times were getting too late in Feb and I could get $99 each way in Jan. :thumbsup2

Probably going on a four night cruise anyways, I think my husband is getting Disney overload.

I know the prices were better when I first started looking and then I just decided to do January instead because the flight times were getting too late in Feb and I could get $99 each way in Jan. :thumbsup2

Probably going on a four night cruise anyways, I think my husband is getting Disney overload.
Last december it was exactly $40 less for both of us so that is not a huge increase I guess? We are flying out thursday, doing friday - sunday in the parks before a disney dream cruise and then 1 more day in the parks on the following friday and flying home saturday. It's just myself and my 9 year old son (well my parents are going on the cruise but flying out of a different airport and not doing the parks).

really? there were so many more flight times in the middle of the day, I was thrilled with the choices. when are you going?

Jan 20-30th Lots of times but not many non-stops. First non-stop on the saturday out of PVD was 12:50 which isn't terrible but we wanted to arrive earlier. Coming home is worse...7:45am or 6:05 pm departure times for the Non-stops.

Jan 20-30th Lots of times but not many non-stops. First non-stop on the saturday out of PVD was 12:50 which isn't terrible but we wanted to arrive earlier. Coming home is worse...7:45am or 6:05 pm departure times for the Non-stops.

shocked they don't have a morning nonstop out of PVD. That ridiculous and it's a Saturday? What is SW thinking? I had to take the 6:05pm return which is far from ideal when I will have to work the next morning.

shocked they don't have a morning nonstop out of PVD. That ridiculous and it's a Saturday? What is SW thinking? I had to take the 6:05pm return which is far from ideal when I will have to work the next morning.

I know I was shocked for a Saturday there wasn't a morning flight. I'll probably just book it anyways on points and change it if something else opened up. And that 6:05 flight is gonna have to be the one as well...It won't affect me going to work but our DD6 will have kindergarten the next day so that should be fun.

Got flights booked for February vacation week (week after President's week) when they opened a little after 8. By flying out of Manchester and back to Boston, I was able to keep the price to about the same as I've paid the last several years for that week. So I'm happy. I'll be stalking the flights though to see if prices drop and I can get on the nonstop down, or on a flight into Manchester.

Really hoping this 8 am release was a glitch, and that it doesn't become a trend. Granted, the prices didn't fluctuate as heavily as they usually do at first booking, but I was only able to book because I'm on summer vacation. This will be a serious problem if this happens when I go to book for April vacation.

oh the february schedule is a lot better. flying out on a thursday I had choice of 6:50am, 9am or 11:15am (and a later in the evening). I chose the 9am, thought I'd have to take one more around 7ish. Returning on a saturday I had a choice of 8:10am, 11:10am or 1:30pm plus much later. I took the 1:30. I have to get back to the vineyard but not having to rush to the airport super early is worth the later ferry.

Got Buf to MCO for $83 on March 7th, which is the day I wanted to fly as we are going down a few days earlier then our spring break start on March 10th. Very Happy!

Wow- had flights picked, ran out to my car to get my wallet (don't bring it into work) and poof the departure was gone!!!! Now the flights are back up to the original 400 plus per person I had been seeing!!

oh the february schedule is a lot better. flying out on a thursday I had choice of 6:50am, 9am or 11:15am (and a later in the evening). I chose the 9am, thought I'd have to take one more around 7ish. Returning on a saturday I had a choice of 8:10am, 11:10am or 1:30pm plus much later. I took the 1:30. I have to get back to the vineyard but not having to rush to the airport super early is worth the later ferry.

Boston has a 9am NS on that saturday but it was 10k points vs 5600 for the 12:45 out of providence. I'll keep watching and hope it drops. I'd much rather get in at noon. I did see some 1 stops out of BOS for only 3600 points...That would be sweet.

I was very happy to see that NS flights have returned to GRR. Yay! I booked 2 NS flights from GRR to MCO for 6750 points each way. So, a total of 27,000 points for 2 round trip tickets.

Boston has a 9am NS on that saturday but it was 10k points vs 5600 for the 12:45 out of providence. I'll keep watching and hope it drops. I'd much rather get in at noon. I did see some 1 stops out of BOS for only 3600 points...That would be sweet.
I paid cash but I will pay a little more to go out of providence... I travel alone with my son who is on the spectrum so convenience and ease is worth a lot to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter