Southwest calendar opening hour?

If you look by flexible dates and look at the month of January there aren't fares after Jan 7th.

I called SWA, and the service rep told me they are still loading the schedule. She said to expect it between 8 - 9 am Eastern time, but who knows?

Misery loves company! ;) I set my alarm for 5 a.m. and haven't been able to see anything from MSY at all this morning. I just called and they told me there was no problem with the flight schedule upload and they should be available "sometime this afternoon". Psssshhh! Like I'm not going to keep refreshing all morning. The last time we flew (Thanksgiving 2015), our party of five was completely booked by 6 a.m.

I called SWA, and the service rep told me they are still loading the schedule. She said to expect it between 8 - 9 am Eastern time, but who knows?

I was typing as you posted....SWA told me "this afternoon." Hopefully your customer service rep was more accurate than mine.

I'm the same boat here. I'm glad the alarm didn't wake me since vacation just started.

I was typing as you posted....SWA told me "this afternoon." Hopefully your customer service rep was more accurate than mine.

The agent I called wouldn't commit to a time frame - just said "sometime today". Smart lady lol

my guess is none of them have any clue and are just saying stuff to get you off the phone :rotfl2:

Got mine. BWI-MCO for Princess weekend. $300 including EB. More than I usually spend, but at least I've got it. Also got return flight for Marathon weekend for $120.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!