Something About Nothing............ #14

Not bad weather for you LG.......we have around 60F, but feels warmer, which is nice.

Enjoyed our walk, stuck to 5 miles again, home to get showered, changed and lunch, then going to head out for a few bits we want to look for in a few different stores. Not fond of shopping, but some things you have to see in real life.

Had fresh crab with some salad for lunch, and dinner will be some seabass we bought this morning.......looks gorgeous and it`s not cooked yet.

Hope all are having a lovely Tuesday

:wave2: finally able to make a quick pit stop again!!!!

We had a great weekend camping with the kids! We were with some of the sil's family. I wouldn't want to camp with them again lol. I am more of a one family camp together type of person. That was way toooooooooooooo much for me lol. But we had fun. The gd LOVES it...and was a complete mess and soooo dirty, but enjoyed alll the moments all weekend.

Not much else to report here. Father's day was great...we celebrated on Saturday with everyone around. Hubby enjoyed his day. Spent some time trout fishing...then came back to play with the gd, eat great food, and open some presents! All in all, it was a good day!

I'm glad the pt seems to be working. Sending you more positive vibes for more healing.

That sounds like it would be a fantastic day!!!!!

:wave2:

Safe travels!!! Enjoy your time with your mom!

:hug: Mac :hug: Sending you more healing vibes. I hope you continue to improve.

Well, I should shuffle a few papers around again. I have a mountain of shredding to do today as well. I will be getting started on that soon.

Have a great day...stay safe everyone!!!!!
What a wonderful weekend! And time with grandchildren is precious!

Feels positively cool this morning after the late heat of last night.......I say heat, not like Pumpkin is going to be getting, but for an evening it was rather nice.

High of around 60ish today for us, will be nice walking in it this morning, will head down the beach again and it will be much nicer than yesterday for sure, it was almost deserted when we walked in the morning.

Have some things to do later today, some phone calls and some shopping we need to get, have a few things we want to take up to Scotland with us too. And we`ll try not to bring too many Scottish goodies back with us....far too tempting.

Will think of food for today later.....no idea yet what we`ll have, feel like shrimp of some kind........although someone mentioned they may like a curry tonight, so that`ll be chicken and I prefer to make it the day before for a more intense flavour, so may make that today for tomorrow.

i-FR8Gh2L-S.jpg

cv70-Th.jpg

cv48-S.jpg

Have a Happy Tuesday :)
Yes, your trip to Scotland will be here before you know it!! Yay!!!

3:30 in the morning and I cannot get to sleep. It is extremely warm in my Aunt’s house. I can’t turn down the a/c because then Mom will be too cold. Her room is the hottest room in the house. I currently have the ceiling fan on plus a small table fan.
I have only been here a few hours and can already tell it will be a very long week. My Aunt keeps her house very dark. Her theory is that by not opening curtains or turning on lights she will be able to keep the house cooler in the summer (spoiler alert. It isn’t working.) and warmer in the winter. Needless to say, my brother and I have been turning on lights and opening the curtains. The house is also very cluttered. Almost every available wall space is covered with something. I had to search to find an outlet so I could plug in my fan. There is stuff on top of stuff. Not bad like a hoarder house, but a lot of clutter.
There is also no WiFi here and not even a DVD player.
Mom seems to be doing okay though. She is still mobile, just very slow and deliberate. I think today one of her home healthcare workers is supposed to stop by. Wednesday she has an appointment with her oncologist.

I just took a sleep aide, so I hope it kicks in soon.
I cannot sleep either if a house is too hot. Sorry it will be a rough week with your aunt. Hopefully it will be worth it to get your mom all sorted out!

Yeah, Charade. My kids always complained after, how warm feeling my mom’s place was, and we all knew to wear lightweight clothes, or have layers to take off. And all lights on and windows bare to have lots of sunlight. Did not matter which time of year. Glad you could at least use some fans. I hope you can help get the house in better order, as would be easier for your mom to get around. And I hope you can find out more what best to do for her medically. And also hope you can more sleep yourself. Hugs. It’s not easy.

Yay for Schumi getting a walk today. We too are going to be cooler today. Though still 70 degrees out now, but our high is 73, as rain chances most of the day time hours. Cloudy, so no bright sunlight out my windows. Though so humid out, my AC is still running, as it was most of the overnight too. But weather lady this morning said will be a muggy morning, but the humidity will lessen as the rain will pull all the humidity out,

And so if a Tuesday, hope Mac had no leftovers, and will be enjoying a Taco Bell dinner on this Taco Tuesday.

Woot! A Taco Tuesday homies. Taco time today.

But as routine still up before the now a few minutes later and later sunrise time. And after refreshing for the day, tea goes on. Laptop fired up, though twice, as first load did not look right. Second was better. And now, the time of day, a what is an easy breakfast. Hehe, older one needs to go out for an errand of his, and said, there’s a grocery store near that place, so I will pick up bread to make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. And so, a cooked lunch for me. Yay!

Have that totally terrific Taco Tuesday homies. 🌮. Have some.
I may actually have tacos today...we shall see!!

Not bad weather for you LG.......we have around 60F, but feels warmer, which is nice.

Enjoyed our walk, stuck to 5 miles again, home to get showered, changed and lunch, then going to head out for a few bits we want to look for in a few different stores. Not fond of shopping, but some things you have to see in real life.

Had fresh crab with some salad for lunch, and dinner will be some seabass we bought this morning.......looks gorgeous and it`s not cooked yet.

Hope all are having a lovely Tuesday
I like to shop so much, I could be a personal shopper!! I love to browse a good store for a very long time...

Heading to our lake house soon. We are having an annual AC maintenance check-up. I'll meet the service person at the door and keep busy while the work is done. I have some odd items to bring along as well for the house. And may clean the floors to while I wait.
Hoping the weather will cooperate for some boating this weekend. Too early to know for sure since it's only Tuesday, and the weather will certainly change a few times before then.

We did not do this......but, true story....the very first time we took our boat out, DH didn't put the plug in the boat! He assumed it was done and we had to get our butts back to shore before we sank!!!!
Now we always check that the plug is in, lol!

:wave2: Early morning stop in!

Just enjoying my timmy's tea and a piece of banana bread I had whipped up last week. Soooo yummy!!!

It's going to be another hot one today...and I LOVE it!!!! I was pleasantly surprised how cool the house was last night. Hopefully tonight will be the same.

I did get out for my walk last night...note to self....make sure to grab a bottle of water before heading out when it's this hot out lol. I cut my walk short, as I was so thirsty and hot from trying to boogie and burn a few more calories :rolleyes: I already tossed a few bottles into the fridge so one is cold for me when I go out tonight.

I just took a sleep aide, so I hope it kicks in soon.
I hope you got at least some sleep. It makes for a very long day when we are tired. With your stress levels this week, sleep is a good thing. I hope your day goes well today.
5 Miles...that's awesome!!!! Enjoy your day today.
I like to shop so much, I could be a personal shopper!! I love to browse a good store for a very long time...
I am the opposite lol. I am NOT a big shopper. I did run into Winners/TJX the other day quick to take a look, and was able to find a couple of new shirts for work. I am needing a couple cheap ones to get me through until I'm in the next size down. I didn't want to spend lots of money on something I'm only going to wear for a short amount of time. I was pleasantly surprised to find some sooo quick. I do my best shopping when I'm in and out quickly. I don't think I was in the store longer than 10 minutes. I picked up the three shirts...and thought...these are cute. I always take things home to try them on with the clothing I want to pair them with at home. I hate using store change/dressing rooms.

Well, I should maybe do a little paper shuffling, and look like I'm working.

Have a great Taco Tuesday homies!!!!

ha ha ha, some day I shall be normal..

Thank you for thinking of me, very much
appreciated.
I do have vision in one eye and will take time for the other one to heal

I was stopped at a red light and hit in the rear by a truck driving at 45 mph

My surgeons have been outstanding

Please come back and play with us here anytime

We always have “something about nothing “
to talk about day and night.
OMG, I can't believe you got hit at a red light at 45 MPH!!! That's horrible. My daughter got hit while waiting to turn off a main road and got hit by someone going 40 MPH. She is very lucky she did not have her baby son in the backseat, as it got smashed. She settled too soon with the insurance company, and now 20 years later she still have neck problems. I am so, so glad to hear that you are recovering and on your way to "normal" too, :)

Last edited:
Yes. We've been together 2 years this April, but only married since Christmas.

A bit late, but, big congratulations to you and Sebastian (love that name, 2nd choice for Kyle) May you have many happy years together ❤

What a wonderful weekend! And time with grandchildren is precious!

Yes, your trip to Scotland will be here before you know it!! Yay!!!

I cannot sleep either if a house is too hot. Sorry it will be a rough week with your aunt. Hopefully it will be worth it to get your mom all sorted out!

I may actually have tacos today...we shall see!!

Heading to our lake house soon. We are having an annual AC maintenance check-up. I'll meet the service person at the door and keep busy while the work is done. I have some odd items to bring along as well for the house. And may clean the floors to while I wait.
Hoping the weather will cooperate for some boating this weekend. Too early to know for sure since it's only Tuesday, and the weather will certainly change a few times before then.

View attachment 583993
We did not do this......but, true story....the very first time we took our boat out, DH didn't put the plug in the boat! He assumed it was done and we had to get our butts back to shore before we sank!!!!
Now we always check that the plug is in, lol!

Can`t wait to get up!!

I had no idea a boat had a plug.....I`d have thought someone was pulling my leg if they said that......still not convinced Lori 😉

Lake house visit sounds wonderful too.......hope you get some gorgeous weather to take advantage of the boat.......

I do enjoy shopping for some things, mainly household items, but I do get bored quickly, Tom is grateful for that lol......

Just enjoying my timmy's tea and a piece of banana bread I had whipped up last week. Soooo yummy!!!

It's going to be another hot one today...and I LOVE it!!!! I was pleasantly surprised how cool the house was last night. Hopefully tonight will be the same.

I did get out for my walk last night...note to self....make sure to grab a bottle of water before heading out when it's this hot out lol. I cut my walk short, as I was so thirsty and hot from trying to boogie and burn a few more calories :rolleyes: I already tossed a few bottles into the fridge so one is cold for me when I go out tonight.

I hope you got at least some sleep. It makes for a very long day when we are tired. With your stress levels this week, sleep is a good thing. I hope your day goes well today.

I am the opposite lol. I am NOT a big shopper. I did run into Winners/TJX the other day quick to take a look, and was able to find a couple of new shirts for work. I am needing a couple cheap ones to get me through until I'm in the next size down. I didn't want to spend lots of money on something I'm only going to wear for a short amount of time. I was pleasantly surprised to find some sooo quick. I do my best shopping when I'm in and out quickly. I don't think I was in the store longer than 10 minutes. I picked up the three shirts...and thought...these are cute. I always take things home to try them on with the clothing I want to pair them with at home. I hate using store change/dressing rooms.

Glad you`re getting to walk some more Pumpkin....it is so nice to get out and about and enjoy some fresh air for a decent amount of time. Yes, water is essential as it warms up.......hope you have a lovely walk tonight.

Another gorgeous day here and still lovely tonight. Warm and sunny will work for us anytime. Shopping was a success this afternoon, surprised how busy the stores were, and roads too.

Seabass was a hit, four of us cleared our plates and I filleted the fish so no bones and took the skin off before I plated up as no-one likes that part. Served with Thai style stir fried veg with some very thin rice noodles, coconut ice cream for dessert which I`ve still to have, hope they`ve left me some.

Getting through this months book choice, should have it finished before the weekend. It`s a good choice.

Heading outside to sit with some strawberry lemonade now........

Yum, strawberry lemonade, Schumi. Seems like you had a nice Tuesday.

Well, I think the rain has left the area, and a big hello to the arriving high weather system. Coolest night we’ve had in some time. Older one went to the night time ball game, and he wore a sweatshirt. Will most likely will be happy he wore it, as by later in game, temps to be around 50 degrees. And camel will be happy too, as tomorrow and Thursday will be in the mid 80’s with low humidity and lots of sunshine. Excellent lunchtime walk next two days. Dreary one today, and with an umbrella

And so, new puzzle out. Kinda fitting as it’s about all differ colors of donuts, with a big cup of coffee.

Got Universal’s AP email saying stay tuned, as Passholder Appreciation from August 16 to September 30. Why I will buy little one a pass again.

Tea, why yes I will. And sadly, never really saw any true English breakfast tea here. But mine is that ever enjoyed Earl Gray. Enjoyment sipping on this cool night.

Have a good night sleep, homies.

Gorgeous morning here already......although looking out one of our windows at around 2am, I could see the foxes inching around trying to covertly hunt in the not so dark trees right now.

Beautiful sunshine, so we had planned not to walk this morning, but it is so gorgeous we`ll get a good couple of hours out there this morning, sea looks incredibly calm again today. And it`s quieter earlier.

Today we did plan to spend time doing some of the little jobs we put off.....but we decided to put them off till Saturday.....we`re good at that, nothing that can`t wait.

Dinner tonight is bbq food.....will be nice enough to grill out, so we will. Got to take advantage of this weather while we can.

i-fQQRzfK-S.gif

i-Zd29zdG-S.gif

cv2429-S.jpg

Have a great Wednesday........ :flower3:

Ah we return to that glorious golden sunrise. With 50 degrees out, you know that high weather system cleared out all the rain clouds, and with no cloud cover to keep the warm in, a 20 degree drop in temperatures from yesterday morning. But as a clear sky, a most beautiful sunny day, with low humidity and a most perfect 80 the high. Great day in store for us.

And so, as it’s a Wednesday,

7C1B3E9E-0235-411A-B1D4-FC3E97AE0B11.jpeg

Why hello camel. Looking like you are tanning in our beautiful sunny Wednesday. And so, homies, yay, a day to get over this hump of a day, and yay, that Friday will be here two days later.

And so, bbq at Schumi’s for dinner. Sounds good Schumi. And with our nice weather, grilling sounds like a perfect way to cook dinner tonight. Do have some ground beef, chicken, and huge pork chops. All good to grill. Guess will see what vote, as may be two meats on the grill.

Hope all have that most wonderful Wednesday. Hope all have good weather, and Charade, a good sleep last night. And hope Keisha‘a foot is getting better, and yay for those enjoying family and get always. And of course, hoping weather is perfect for Robo’s granddaughter’s wedding.

Tea time. And search for that week day easy and quick breakfast.

Good Morning. :wave2:

Doing few things for wedding. 2 weeks from this Saturday. We are looking forward to the big celebration.

Yay for a family wedding!!

Yay, come Fall, will be great to see you both.

Yes! Same here!

Hope to catch up with you and Joe again this fall??

Yes- would love to!! Our dates are 9/22-9/27 but we're also planning a couple of weekend trips now that we have a home base in Florida!! Let me know what your dates are!

Life has been a blur for me since the car accident May 18 and realized it’s been a month now.

Car still in the shop waiting for repair parts ... still on back order
Memory loss is a good thing and a bad thing.

So sorry Mac! I've missed alot since I've been gone! Prayers and hugs to you!

Normal has always been overrated....... ::yes::

Yes- love it!!

Whew!! Trying to catch up with everyone!! Lots of trips , warm weather, family gatherings and celebrations, HHN excitement!! :)

Beautiful day here! Looking forward to welcoming Kyle home this weekend!! He finishes up his second rotation in Lebanon, PA this week and will stop home here in Lockport before he heads back to Florida for July! Then we head to Florida next week to celebrate his birthday on 7/3.

Have a great day all!!

Oh Mac. I hope you are doing well now. Sorry to hear car is still not fixed. Seems all sorts of things are taking longer as supplies not available. Hugs.

It’s now June 23 and car parts still not in which means I’m still living in the twilight zone

May 18 last time I was in my car

Honda parts all on hold
Production at a stand still but guess it’s due to things that back order can’t fill

Been using taxi service for my doctor appointments
Yesterday it took hours for my ride to show up

Yes....I’m talking hours and not minutes
Will be able to start the dental work in July
Getting fake teeth

Ah we return to that glorious golden sunrise. With 50 degrees out, you know that high weather system cleared out all the rain clouds, and with no cloud cover to keep the warm in, a 20 degree drop in temperatures from yesterday morning. But as a clear sky, a most beautiful sunny day, with low humidity and a most perfect 80 the high. Great day in store for us.

View attachment 584139

Why hello camel. Looking like you are tanning in our beautiful sunny Wednesday. And so, homies, yay, a day to get over this hump of a day, and yay, that Friday will be here two days later.

And so, bbq at Schumi’s for dinner. Sounds good Schumi. And with our nice weather, grilling sounds like a perfect way to cook dinner tonight. Do have some ground beef, chicken, and huge pork chops. All good to grill. Guess will see what vote, as may be two meats on the grill.

Hope all have that most wonderful Wednesday. Hope all have good weather, and Charade, a good sleep last night. And hope Keisha‘a foot is getting better, and yay for those enjoying family and get always. And of course, hoping weather is perfect for Robo’s granddaughter’s wedding.

Change of plan for dinner for us......curry now instead of bbq. Enjoy yours though and oh yes, you have to have more than one choice of meat........

Rant warning: I really wouldn't mind doing customer service if working with the general public didn't remind me almost every day that the vast majority of people are just dumb.

The older I get the more I realise there are far too many stupid people that have avoided being caught out......hope your day gets better Andy.......

It’s now June 23 and car parts still not in which means I’m still living in the twilight zone

Honda parts all on hold
Production at a stand still but guess it’s due to things that back order can’t fill

Yes....I’m taking hours and not minutes

You were very patient with that cab firm yesterday!

Yep, just us for dinner tonight now, so as I had made a curry early this morning, we`ll have that, it does look good.....

Sorting out some clothes for the charity store this afternoon and even managed to choose a few books to go to....very unusual for me, but the bookshelf walls are groaning!

Had parma ham for lunch, now going to be filling up on water all afternoon, very thirsty........

Yikes Mac. Way too long a wait. Will insurance company spring for a rental, while waiting for car to be fixed? May look into it, as would help you to timely doctor’s visits. Sending more get well wishes of mummy dust to ya.

Yay, a Patty update. Glad to hear enjoying this nice day too, and yay for Kyle coming home, and a early Happy Birthday to him.

Andy, yeah, as I’ve told my kids, there’s dumb people everywhere. Both have worked in customer service. Me too, at their ages, and why my career is not in that.

Ooh, curry. Yeah, Schumi, would not be in our home. But glad you had a nice dinner, even with the changed plans.

Ah, nothing like laptop not working right. It support doesn’t know his to fix, needs to elevate. Joy.

Yikes Mac. Way too long a wait. Will insurance company spring for a rental, while waiting for car to be fixed? May look into it, as would help you to timely doctor’s visits. Sending more get well wishes of mummy dust to ya.

Yay, a Patty update. Glad to hear enjoying this nice day too, and yay for Kyle coming home, and a early Happy Birthday to him.

Andy, yeah, as I’ve told my kids, there’s dumb people everywhere. Both have worked in customer service. Me too, at their ages, and why my career is not in that.

Ooh, curry. Yeah, Schumi, would not be in our home. But glad you had a nice dinner, even with the changed plans.

Ah, nothing like laptop not working right. It support doesn’t know his to fix, needs to elevate. Joy.

Yes, I remember you said you didn`t like curry.....love it in our house, spicier the better, I think we eat it maybe 3 times a month minimum, especially in the winter! Nope, not had dinner yet, only mid afternoon here.....

Have only cleared out a few drawers so far......still have plenty to do, but will leave closets and wardrobes and all that entails till we come back.

Sun is still shining and just got a call from my sister to say we have a night organised with the immediate family and including my favourite niece, nephew and his wife........looking forward to that a lot.

And only another week left of June.......it`s flying past.

Good morning everyone. I had a much better sleep last night. My brother lowered the air a couple of degrees but didn’t tell Mom. We are now on our way to the oncologist office. I’m going to have Mom sign a HIPAA release form.

Got Universal’s AP email saying stay tuned, as Passholder Appreciation from August 16 to September 30. Why I will buy little one a pass again.
I bought an AP. Should I have gotten that email too? Doesn’t really matter since I will miss those days.

Rant warning: I really wouldn't mind doing customer service if working with the general public didn't remind me almost every day that the vast majority of people are just dumb.
I sympathize. I worked retail for several years and fast food before that.

Yes- would love to!! Our dates are 9/22-9/27
Darn. I’m going to miss seeing you.

Honda parts all on hold

Getting fake teeth
How frustrating. I’m with Lynne. Could you get a rental car until yours in repaired?

To give you an idea of how exciting my week has been - Here is the road that my mother lives on.

This is the view from her back door.

Aw, Charade, glad to hear you had a better night’s sleep. Yeah, boonies is what we call that area you mom is in. Oh well, hope you have some games to play or viewing shows on your phone.

Ah yes, Schumi. Forgot not quite dinner time. At least I am 5 hours earlier, as we both are on day light saving time, so not even lunchtime for me. And I’m looking forward to my walk in that glorious sunshine. ☀️

Aw, Charade, glad to hear you had a better night’s sleep. Yeah, boonies is what we call that area you mom is in. Oh well, hope you have some games to play or viewing shows on your phone.

Ah yes, Schumi. Forgot not quite dinner time. At least I am 5 hours earlier, as we both are on day light saving time, so not even lunchtime for me. And I’m looking forward to my walk in that glorious sunshine. ☀

We did enjoy our walk this morning too......lovely and long.....and yes, sunshine helps too.

Charade, glad the house was a little cooler and good luck with the appointment.

I really do need to move........:surfweb:

"boogie and burn" I love that!!
Great job on your walks!

A bit late, but, big congratulations to you and Sebastian (love that name, 2nd choice for Kyle) May you have many happy years together ❤

Can`t wait to get up!!

I had no idea a boat had a plug.....I`d have thought someone was pulling my leg if they said that......still not convinced Lori 😉

Lake house visit sounds wonderful too.......hope you get some gorgeous weather to take advantage of the boat.......

I do enjoy shopping for some things, mainly household items, but I do get bored quickly, Tom is grateful for that lol......

Glad you`re getting to walk some more Pumpkin....it is so nice to get out and about and enjoy some fresh air for a decent amount of time. Yes, water is essential as it warms up.......hope you have a lovely walk tonight.

Another gorgeous day here and still lovely tonight. Warm and sunny will work for us anytime. Shopping was a success this afternoon, surprised how busy the stores were, and roads too.

Seabass was a hit, four of us cleared our plates and I filleted the fish so no bones and took the skin off before I plated up as no-one likes that part. Served with Thai style stir fried veg with some very thin rice noodles, coconut ice cream for dessert which I`ve still to have, hope they`ve left me some.

Getting through this months book choice, should have it finished before the weekend. It`s a good choice.

Heading outside to sit with some strawberry lemonade now........
Yes, boat plugs are real....and we now know to check it each year. That was a near disaster!!

Yum, strawberry lemonade, Schumi. Seems like you had a nice Tuesday.

Well, I think the rain has left the area, and a big hello to the arriving high weather system. Coolest night we’ve had in some time. Older one went to the night time ball game, and he wore a sweatshirt. Will most likely will be happy he wore it, as by later in game, temps to be around 50 degrees. And camel will be happy too, as tomorrow and Thursday will be in the mid 80’s with low humidity and lots of sunshine. Excellent lunchtime walk next two days. Dreary one today, and with an umbrella

And so, new puzzle out. Kinda fitting as it’s about all differ colors of donuts, with a big cup of coffee.

Tea, why yes I will. And sadly, never really saw any true English breakfast tea here. But mine is that ever enjoyed Earl Gray. Enjoyment sipping on this cool night.

Have a good night sleep, homies.
I'm a puzzle fan too, but normally don't work on one in the summer. Too much going on for me to sit for long, lol!

Gorgeous morning here already......although looking out one of our windows at around 2am, I could see the foxes inching around trying to covertly hunt in the not so dark trees right now.

Beautiful sunshine, so we had planned not to walk this morning, but it is so gorgeous we`ll get a good couple of hours out there this morning, sea looks incredibly calm again today. And it`s quieter earlier.

Today we did plan to spend time doing some of the little jobs we put off.....but we decided to put them off till Saturday.....we`re good at that, nothing that can`t wait.

Dinner tonight is bbq food.....will be nice enough to grill out, so we will. Got to take advantage of this weather while we can.

i-fQQRzfK-S.gif

i-Zd29zdG-S.gif

cv2429-S.jpg

Have a great Wednesday........ :flower3:
I've been awake much too early recently by the not nearly dark enough mornings. I'm not an early riser, so I put the covers over my face to pretend it's not light out, lol!!

View attachment 584139

More meat, more better!!! Grilled leftovers never go to waste in this house!

Honda parts all on hold

Getting fake teeth
Sending a hug your way, Mac!
Hoping today is a better day for you!

Yes, I remember you said you didn`t like curry.....love it in our house, spicier the better, I think we eat it maybe 3 times a month minimum, especially in the winter! Nope, not had dinner yet, only mid afternoon here.....

Have only cleared out a few drawers so far......still have plenty to do, but will leave closets and wardrobes and all that entails till we come back.

Sun is still shining and just got a call from my sister to say we have a night organised with the immediate family and including my favourite niece, nephew and his wife........looking forward to that a lot.

And only another week left of June.......it`s flying past.
It'll be so wonderful to have a family gathering!! I'm excited for you!

Good morning everyone. I had a much better sleep last night. My brother lowered the air a couple of degrees but didn’t tell Mom. We are now on our way to the oncologist office. I’m going to have Mom sign a HIPAA release form.

I bought an AP. Should I have gotten that email too? Doesn’t really matter since I will miss those days.

I sympathize. I worked retail for several years and fast food before that.

Darn. I’m going to miss seeing you.

How frustrating. I’m with Lynne. Could you get a rental car until yours in repaired?

To give you an idea of how exciting my week has been - Here is the road that my mother lives on.

View attachment 584171

This is the view from her back door.
View attachment 584173
Hope the oncology appt goes well.
The photos look very peaceful....

The A/C and furnace tune ups went well yesterday at the lake house. And currently, we are having the same thing done at our primary residence. So both places will be set for a while.

I'm using the time at home to write out Save the Dates for my DH's extended family Christmas gathering. It's our year to host, and tradition dictates we give extremely early notice. I guess that's so everyone feels obligated to show up?? Can't have a conflict of plans if you're informed so far ahead, lol!!

Brats and hotdogs on the grill for us tonight. Guess it's a BBQ kinda day....
I'd also like to grill some corn on the cob to make street corn. That will require a quick run to the store though. Will see if that part happens, otherwise a cold pasta salad can be whipped up instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter