Something About Nothing ... #12

That stinks Charade. I hated when soccer practice did not start until 8:30 and went to 10:30 on school nights. Thankfully, season over, so nights are calmer for the next couple of months.

Charade- hope you got B home before it got too late! I remember those days, too- waiting for hours in a car!

Lynne- Safe travels and happy college touring!

Good night !

:lmao:

Well..... I draw the line when it comes to lobster/shrimp
Those are main foods in my diet....

I adore those!!!! Couldn't give them or steak up...….or wine......that`s a kind of essential to life also......I`ve heard :rolleyes1 :D

I used to work a temp job with someone like that. I once timed her. She never put her phone down for more than 5 minutes at a time. The really annoying thing is that the company hired her full time and let the rest of us temps go after 2 months.

That`s frustrating isn't it, don't employers see these things :confused3...…..I couldn't imagine sitting plugged in to the internet all day......once I log out of here I don't think about it till later......

Cuddle chicken back to her usual spunky self. Got a very pointy egg from her today. And my trick of meal worms and yogurt didn’t work as well this am. Middle was face timing oldest so she could see her chicken. They weren’t even talking just following Ellie around :rotfl:

Ugh kids fighting. Time for a drink- tea maker broken and I drank rest of lemonade yesterday...

Glad your Ellie is back to normal again......that`s funny, face timing a chicken!!!

We have real sunshine...…...and it`s warm again.....but strangely humid, so weather warnings in force for us down here of possible thunder and lightning...…

Got grocery shopping all done this morning...….walked into the store and asked DH if there was a big football match this weekend...….all the beers and potato chips and more had the England flag on them...….and loads of tees shirts with the flag on...…..

Doh!!!!! Darn World Cup starts in a couple of weeks...…..:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I hate football!!!! I totally forgot it was coming......and couldn't care a single jot about any of it......but it`s seems it`s all folks are talking about.....who knew!!

Thinking about lunch soon...….not sure what to have...…..

Have a great Thursday...…..

Oh we will be following the World Cup, Schumi, though all are depressed that our country is not playing in it. We like both football and football.

Time to do some errands then we are off.

Later homies.

Top-27-thursday-meme20.jpg

Happy Thursday all!! Gloomy day here- rain is coming!! Looks like it'll continue to the weekend! Yuk!!

Moaning all going to be a long day here. Up at 3 am, back home & stared at the ipad for. For 2 -1/2 hours ‘till SWA loaded their schedule. Overpaid to come back home first week in December. It’s a sign, maybe we should stay there lol

Out to grab GD in 20 min, summer has officially begun here. Short day there though, my DS will drive by to grab her around 2 pm and expect a bountiful lunch, meat, meat & meat. is everybody on Atkins? Maybe I should join the cool kids there & try it?

Back out to grab middle DSfrom work, then a softball game @ 6 pm. I am praying for rain at this point.

Get up tomorrow am & only difference will be that GD is droppped off here @ 6 am. I sure hope she’ll take a nap.

Schumi, I hope you saved me some bacon....
You too Keisha....

I always have my phone with me when I leave the house.
We don't have a house phone to use so depend on the cells.

We do have a house line and can receive calls but can only call 911 out.

We cut the cord few years ago. Not only will i toss u some bacon but i’ll raise you some italian sweet sausages.

Haha MonyK, an adult kid and teen can’t even go shopping with me without some snark between them. Joys of teens, yep.

I feel ya Charade, those late night soccer practices are long nights. Learned to put a few charge sticks in the car, as I play on my phone most of the time while waiting.

Chinese food for chow. Full and looking for chocolate now.

Keisha, if you are around Friday afternoon, we will be done with Pitt, so if know good place for dinner, and if you would like a visit, let me know. Text me if interested.

Travel day tomorrow. Around 6 hours in the car. Sigh. Long enough ride for me.

Safe trip, 6 hours sounds like the pedal will be to the metal. Good luck if you’re coming on the parkway from the turnpike during rush hour. Not too bad otherwise other than it’s share of agressive drivers

Lots of food trucks near PITT, also nearby is Backporch @ Schenley. Union Grill a bit further but better food. Lots of places in shadyside, various price ranges. You could just get off the parkway @ turnpike exit (monroville, lots of chain restaurants there including a blaze pizza - yum).

Thanks Keisha. Yep, I come from gridlock traffic, so have our share of dumb, stupid, aggressive,and slow mo drivers.

Almost ready. Bags in car, waiting for little one. Then, hello turnpike, for like passing through two or three radio stations. At least my phone has around 60 songs. Said I guess we have around 200, little one said more like 300. What? At least we will have music. Gotta remember chargers. Off to toss that in the car too. And snacks.

B finished her rehearsals at 10:10 last night. They still had other dances to run after we left. Some of those kids were probably there until midnight. Tonight is dress rehearsal for Act 1.

Schumi- I am totally clueless about he World Cup. The only football I watch is American football and I don’t do much of that.

Keisha - I have been trying to convince dh to cancel the landline, but he wants to keep it. I really dont know why. We mostly get scam or solicitation calls.

Bored at work again. I’m waiting for later I. The afternoon so I can call someone in California to collect a payment. We have been playing phone tag for a week.

Moaning all going to be a long day here. Up at 3 am, back home & stared at the ipad for. For 2 -1/2 hours ‘till SWA loaded their schedule. Overpaid to come back home first week in December. It’s a sign, maybe we should stay there lol

Out to grab GD in 20 min, summer has officially begun here. Short day there though, my DS will drive by to grab her around 2 pm and expect a bountiful lunch, meat, meat & meat. is everybody on Atkins? Maybe I should join the cool kids there & try it?

Back out to grab middle DSfrom work, then a softball game @ 6 pm. I am praying for rain at this point.

Get up tomorrow am & only difference will be that GD is droppped off here @ 6 am. I sure hope she’ll take a nap.

We cut the cord few years ago. Not only will i toss u some bacon but i’ll raise you some italian sweet sausages.

I vote to stay Janet!!

Italian sweet sausage!!! Mmmmm.........only heard bad things about Atkins although meat is good!!!! ........sounds like you are ultra double busy right now......

Schumi- I am totally clueless about he World Cup. The only football I watch is American football and I don’t do much of that.

Keisha - I have been trying to convince dh to cancel the landline, but he wants to keep it. I really dont know why. We mostly get scam or solicitation calls.

Football bores me beyond anything else.......cannot abide it nor have I any interest in watching it or who’s playing......everyone always asks who we’re supporting and want to win........couldn’t care less!!!! Don’t even know the teams that made it through.........who cares........

Yes, we still have a landline too.......my mum and family call us on it mostly and we use it for calling relatives in Europe and America.......wouldn’t be without it. We have a fabulous call blocker so we don’t get any dodgy calls......

Safe travels Lynne :car:

Enjoying lunch at Ruby Tuesday with Trey...grilled chicken avocado sandwich for me and Trey had a combo rib chicken platter...now I'm too stuffed to go back to work.

Throw back Thursday pic
View attachment 326125

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Love that picture Vicki.........

Only been in a Ruby Tuesday in America once, in NYC and it was lovely.........the ones over here we tried were dreadful!

Glad you had a nice lunch with your boy!

Afternoon :wave:
Trying to get motivation to do actual work. If I concentrated I'd be done already.
Boy woke us up early am crying his nose hurt. very nasally and runny nose, coughing, but no fever. Gave him some benedryl and he fell asleep on couch. If he isn't better by tomorrow may have hubs run him to doctor for "just in case" antibiotics (our doc knows me well and will give a prescription for me to fill if he gets worse vs having to come back in). I still think it is a nasty cold that just has to run its course...and he has a couple days more still to improve before we plan to hit a park.

cool pic Tink!
We like soccer (or football) in our house as son is soccer player...The World cup is usually on somewhere in our house though no favorites that I know of.
Safe travels to Lynne!!
Charade-I am bored too although I actually should be working!

Up at 3 am, back home & stared at the ipad for. For 2 -1/2 hours ‘till SWA loaded their schedule. Overpaid to come back home first week in December

Yep- waited for the SW release too- Thanksgiving tickets to spend the holiday in Ft Lauderdale with Kyle! Hope you get a full night's sleep tonight!

Almost ready.

Happy touring!!

Tonight is dress rehearsal for Act 1.

It's almost here!!

Throw back Thursday pic

I love that picture!

Yes, we still have a landline too.

Me too! Kept it because of the bundle pricing with our internet provider. Hardly get any calls on it!

I still think it is a nasty cold that just has to run its course...and he has a couple days more still to improve before we plan to hit a park.

Hope he's better soon!!

Ever have a day where you feel BLAH for no particular reason?? Just feeling in a weird funk this afternoon- a little tired, sad, - general mopeyness! I don't think that's a word! Sorry- don't mean to be a downer here! Back to work!

Yep- waited for the SW release too- Thanksgiving tickets to spend the holiday in Ft Lauderdale with Kyle! Hope you get a full night's sleep tonight!

Happy touring!!

It's almost here!!

I love that picture!

Me too! Kept it because of the bundle pricing with our internet provider. Hardly get any calls on it!

Hope he's better soon!!

Ever have a day where you feel BLAH for no particular reason?? Just feeling in a weird funk this afternoon- a little tired, sad, - general mopeyness! I don't think that's a word! Sorry- don't mean to be a downer here! Back to work!

How’d you do on the tix? Last year after thanksgiving did seriously overpay but able to use the credit easily lol

How’d you do on the tix? Last year after thanksgiving did seriously overpay but able to use the credit easily lol

Not too bad! Couldn't touch the day I wanted to return-Saturday! So, we picked Wednesday morning- Friday night ; paid$249/ea on the way down and $189/ea on the way home. Saturday we'd have to pay $499!! Hoping they come down - probably won't happen. Thinking about switching to flying in late Tuesday to get a little more time. I usually don't buy tix on the release date, but I was worried that Thx fares will just keep going up and sell out!

Glad you made it there safe and sound Lynne. Nice view.

It's spaghetti Thursday tonight...I made a big batch of sauce and will use the leftovers to make lasagna later in the week. The fresh herbs really made it tasty especially with garlic bread.

Almost time to watch my Braves play and hope they beat the Nats tonight to reclaim first place.

We had boring food tonight.
Had planned on a ham dinner, Mr Mac voted for leftovers.

Thank goodness he finished the leftovers.
I was tired of looking at them in the fridge.

Our temps were fine today.
Right at 76 now and did not get the rain that was predicted.
Bet it comes later tonight...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter