Something About Nothing ... #12

MonyK hope your boy feels better........

Wednesday again..........and we still have a kind of fog hanging around. Supposed to reach 74f today though.......I’ll believe it if this fog clears.......

Trying to decide what to have for breakfast this morning......then get my day started.........

I suggest bacon
I’ll be over to join you in 9 hours
Lol

Bacon, yep, bacon. Brought tea, but nothing to eat. Oh my. Schumi has sent the fog. We can't blame it on the sea, but oh so foggy, and gray, and muggy cool.

upload_2018-5-30_6-42-50.jpeg yep, even this Wednesday's camel is hard to see. So, for those keeping count of the days, upload_2018-5-30_6-43-55.jpeg. Wednesday it is, and the last day of the work week for me. For those having 2 more days of work, hey get over this hump day, and you'll be enjoying a week-end. Welcoming June at the end of this work week too.

With that, tea is needed, hope MonyK's boy is feeling better, as travel is now 3 days away. Sending get well fast mummy dust for sick boys.

Good Morning homies. Hope all have a wondrous Wednesday, and you tea be lovely, your coffee hot.

yes to short work weeks and then - yep - Vacation time!!

So glad about cuddle chicken!! And YAY for vacay!!:cool1:

I'll remember yogurt with meal worms trick when someone in my house does not want to take their medicine.

I hope you mean the cats and not Mr. Mac??:rotfl2:

He has his own personal Nurse (me) and I’am so thankful he is doing better. He is the love of my life.

Can't get a better nurse!! :thumbsup2

Wednesday it is, and the last day of the work week for me

Lucky you!!:cool1:

images

I suggest bacon
Lol

What kept you!!!!! :D

Ended up with breakfast muffin and a poached egg......I don't usually eat eggs a lot, but occasionally I`ll have the idea of trying again...….and it was lovely......Tom does cook a perfect poached egg...….

Miserable day here...….fog still here, but rain came down too......and we have a lovely weather warning for tomorrow too, heavy rain and possible thunder and lightning...…..joy.

Out tonight for a few hours...…early dinner with DH and friends at local pub and then a movie at home I think...…..

Quiet Wednesday...…..

Still foggy for us Schumi, and looks like rain today as well. Yum, I do like a well cooked poached egg too.

Ended up with oatmeal, as the AC is kicking, and I feel cold.

And a yay, see the Universal picture year pass is $79, a summer AP rate. So, bought online. Will be fun to see the downloads, and let little one download to her content for a year. Also comes with 2 free prints, and discounts on other prints. Never used it before, but I am hoping for good pictures and ride prints are fun too. And, hoping to share some with the October homies I will bump into.

Still annoyed at the rental car rate for both October and August. Sigh, was like half the price last October. Did get a lower price on the August airfare, so we have some credits to use before May of next year. That will be nice. No change for my October fare rates. At least there, I will get my points back, and no expiration on those. And, oddly, Porto rate for SMSM is still lower than APH rate. I keep trying, but I assume no lower rate for hotel can be found.

Also seeing if little one wants to join the mouse for the 2nd Halloween party. She may give a pass, but not sure. We will take time to visit Disney Springs though, we like Earl's and walking around.

And a yay, see the Universal picture year pass is $79, a summer AP rate. So, bought online. Will be fun to see the downloads, and let little one download to her content for a year. Also comes with 2 free prints, and discounts on other prints. Never used it before, but I am hoping for good pictures and ride prints are fun too. And, hoping to share some with the October homies I will bump into.

That's a great price, Lynne! I think I paid $99 AP rate when I renewed in January! I love getting all the pictures from it! I like the self service ones they are adding now.

I think we'll be there with you in October! Hoping for a fun get-together!!

It's a stunning day here! high of 90! May break a record! Rain moves in tomorrow- cooler the rest of the week, back to the 70's (what it should be here now) Panera Bread lunch here. I'm being good- green salad and turkey Bravo sandwich (w/o bacon).

Yep, I am up for a DISmeet for sure this October, Patty. Yeah, I remember seeing the 99 dollar one every so often, but for whatever reason, never bought. But for 79, and the fact 9 days with little one, and 8 in October, makes sense to buy now, and glad to hear they added self serve ones, as I enjoy them as much as the rides.

For lunch, hmm, maybe turkey sandwich too, but from the deli, not Panera. Ah, time for lunch, and a walk that is muggy and looks like rain coming.

Hi what a fun thread to read! I have been enjoying it. I conquered my fear today to post here. I normally am not shy to jump right in not sure why I felt this way now. I was so happy when I found the "Dis" so many years ago. I started out here just trying to get tips and information on the parks. Now almost 9 years later it is so much more than a park information site. It nice to have a place to go and meet new people and new friends that share a lot in common. I am a stay at home mom so having only the cats around to listen to me (whom I love to death) can be a little monotonous.o_O :-).... I decided to spare them and myself today and share here.

I have in my posts shared about my DD and her struggles with vacations stemming from Asperger's. One of the toughest things for her has been to let anybody at school know. She didn't want her fellow classmates and friends to look and treat her differently. She hides it and makes up stuff to cover when things arise. She is a junior and has to write an essay this year and one for senior year. She informed me today that she is writing about her Asperger's and her journey with it. She made my day:goodvibes I was so proud of her today for taking this huge step. I think she will see that this was the best thing she could do for herself as well as others. Who knows there could be another class mate who struggles who will feel like she has someone to turn too.

Thanks for listening and have a great day! I look forward to more stories to follow :disrocks:

:welcome: Bobbie, we're a friendly bunch of homies. Mostly we like to comment on the weather, with a few family and home tidbits too. That's amazing your DD will talk about her journey. My DD is also a junior, referenced as little one (as she was until now taller than me), and is ready for school to be over. We'll be doing her college visit, with travel day tomorrow. Time has surely flown. Was glad to hear you had a great time in the Dark Side recently.

Hi what a fun thread to read! I have been enjoying it. I conquered my fear today to post here. I normally am not shy to jump right in not sure why I felt this way now. I was so happy when I found the "Dis" so many years ago. I started out here just trying to get tips and information on the parks. Now almost 9 years later it is so much more than a park information site. It nice to have a place to go and meet new people and new friends that share a lot in common. I am a stay at home mom so having only the cats around to listen to me (whom I love to death) can be a little monotonous.o_O :-).... I decided to spare them and myself today and share here.

I have in my posts shared about my DD and her struggles with vacations stemming from Asperger's. One of the toughest things for her has been to let anybody at school know. She didn't want her fellow classmates and friends to look and treat her differently. She hides it and makes up stuff to cover when things arise. She is a junior and has to write an essay this year and one for senior year. She informed me today that she is writing about her Asperger's and her journey with it. She made my day:goodvibes I was so proud of her today for taking this huge step. I think she will see that this was the best thing she could do for herself as well as others. Who knows there could be another class mate who struggles who will feel like she has someone to turn too.

Thanks for listening and have a great day! I look forward to more stories to follow :disrocks:

Hi Bobbie! I'm a newbie here, too!
Everyone here has been so nice and welcoming! I'm so enjoying getting to know all the posters here! I feel like I know you already as I have been reading your TR and your current PTR!

This thread has given me friends to share my day with and I'm very grateful!

Hi Bobbie! I'm a newbie here, too!
Everyone here has been so nice and welcoming! I'm so enjoying getting to know all the posters here! I feel like I know you already as I have been reading your TR and your current PTR!

This thread has given me friends to share my day with and I'm very grateful!

Newbie my foot....
Once you post in the sans, we are family to you

pattyw, seems like you have been with us from the start
We would send out the hunting party for you if you did not show up here each day

Again, Bobbie68, glad you decided to join us

How many homies have seen the new movie solo?

I think that is the Star Wars movie

I have not kept up with that series

I voted earlier, any Star Wars fan worth their salt will enjoy the backstory

I suggest bacon
Lol
s

Jr stopped by for breakfast. There was bacon

welcome, congrats to your DD a big step forward

:welcome:

To your new home

Once you post here, you’re adopted and now you are a homie like us

Always room for one more red-headed stepchild to join the motley crew here lol

Lots of kidding around, we tend for the most part to not take our collective bad selves too seriously

Welcome to the sans bobbie :welcome:

I'm enjoying your trip report too :flower1:

It's still raining off and on here, I checked the rain gauge and we have had 5 inches in the past few weeks :umbrella: I did manage to get more tomatoes, cucumbers and squash planted in the raised beds with marigolds around the bed to keep the bugs away.

If only it would stop raining long enough to cut the grass....I'm sick of rain.

Happy camel day everyone :goodvibes

Yes, how are you doing? Talk about having bucket loads of stress!
So nice to read your DH is recouping! He is in good hands, lucky to have you by his side

Doing good. Trying to keep down the stress levels for sure. Thank you for your vote of confidence. Hugs to you. Hope all is well in your house :hug:

Now the boy is complaining he doesn't feel well...ugh. 4 days til we leave.

Monyk Hope your son is doing better :hug:

Can't get a better nurse!! :thumbsup2

:hug: Thank you

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome bobbie68. Mac has created a wonderful home here for making friends.

Awesome that your daughter has chosen to write her essay about her Asperger's. That is very brave of her to share this with others :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter