Something About Nothing ... #12

and blew the anchored trampoline from neighbors yard into side of our house. VERY loud bang about 3 am. Again, amazingly missed AC unit and windows and didn't knock fence down (like last time with different neighbors).

Two years ago neighbors who were two doors down from us did not have their trampoline tied down appropriately and during a terrible storm it blew down our way and took out my one and only orange tree and then proceeded to blow down the little lake behind our houses. Those things can do some damage. Hope your house is ok?

Only had morphine once.......for about 6 days before they decided I'd been on it too long.......boy was that awful when they stopped it! Headache like no other........but really worked for the pain I was in at the time!

:hug:

Builders due anytime.............kettle is filled and ready to be put on............

It's a Friday though..........and we have a holiday Monday coming up......long weekend......

Aw, I wish we had a holiday Monday. We don't get that until the end of May. After the February holiday, the next one is a long wait. But, have a nice long weekend Schumi.

It is Friday! Ugh, since the lights went out a few minutes early, coach moved kids to another field, by the time they finished, and we got home, it was close to 11 pm. I do not enjoy a late week night, unless it is a Friday.

Errands today, as I have stuff that cannot wait until the weekend.

Cannot believe next week is May. April has flown by so fast.

Mac, I hope the pain is gone and you had a good night.

Enjoy your day. Yo! It is Friday!

Take care of yourself Mac! Sending good vibes your way.

My partner wants to get his son a trampoline this year, and I was already weary of it because I've hurt myself on one when I was a kid... but that story. Eek!

You know life is unfair, sometimes...I had to come to work for the first time this week...and it is Friday and I have to leave early! That's just not righ....wait...no...I am good...no worries here. I got too used to complaining, sorry.

Honestly, I had a rougher than usually trip heading out to San Diego and was in a really foul mood. Still was moody when I somehow started watching a documentary about these little girls with various disabilities that were have their own beauty pageant...my pity party ended then, because a little perspective set me straight.

In icu and nurse plugged my phone in for me

Morphine not cutting it

But I'm alive ......

Prayers greatly appreciated

Please continue them

Love you all

Mac

Not sure if they will let me post more
Hope they find something that works for you. Morphine did nothing for me. The nurses never believed me that I needed more pain meds since they weren't doing a thing. On the plus side, people like us won't get addicted to pain meds.

Yes- it was the separate shower and tub room. the bathroom was so big - I'm not sure why they couldn't make the shower bigger. We could have dragged a full sized bed into that bathroom and still had room left over. I'm not overly flexible but I don't cut easily so shaving is really easy for me. The peekaboo shutter at least had a lock on it. I've been in rooms at other hotels where there was no lock. I realize it's just my family but I like to know I'm not going to get any surprises!

I decided I am going to Universal tomorrow (today?) Eldest will stay home and watch the youngest so I get a half of a solo-day. (Program ends soon after lunch). Hubby needs to be there by 8am. I have no idea if my pass will give me early admission but I guess I'm going to try. It's after 12:30am so I best be getting to bed. I normally don't wake up until 8:30. Morning is going to come way too early. This solo time has to go better than when I last attempted solo on December 30th. I gave up then and toured the different resorts due to the crowd. I need to do FJ without others complaining they want to do it and work on my MIB score. Maybe even take in a Monster Make-up show since the youngest is scared of it. And eat what I want. Ah, bliss. But morning is still too early.
No surprises! LOL. Yes, I'm glad they have a lock! I was staying there with my best friend and her at the time NEW boyfriend whom I had only met for about 5 seconds so I definitely didn't want any surprises!

Hope you have/had? fun in the parks. I love going by myself! Hoping I get to in a few weeks when I'n in town for a wedding.

Just DH getting excited for long weekend Lynne.......just another day to me as a lady of leisure.......but I'll happily go do something nice and have lunch out somewhere.........:D Yep, I'm not fond of late nights either unless it's the weekend as both husband and son are out early during the week........

Workmen gone for the day finally........really hard working bunch of guys........will be another week or so........need more bacon.

Off out for a drink with DH tonight.........just local village pub for a drink and a meal........well, it is Friday.........:P

No surprises! LOL. Yes, I'm glad they have a lock! I was staying there with my best friend and her at the time NEW boyfriend whom I had only met for about 5 seconds so I definitely didn't want any surprises!

Hope you have/had? fun in the parks. I love going by myself! Hoping I get to in a few weeks when I'n in town for a wedding.
Maybe we will see you there. Checking in the 19th.

Heading home from a week in Savannah GA. Stayed in the historic and had a lot of fun doing haunted tours, Segways etc.. I'll try to catch up tonight. Damn Schumi, you get a lot of rain and hail!

Heading home from a week in Savannah GA. Stayed in the historic and had a lot of fun doing haunted tours, Segways etc.. I'll try to catch up tonight. Damn Schumi, you get a lot of rain and hail!

It's been biblical proportions weather this last week........it's been worse than our actual winter ever was! And so cold.........I hate the cold.

Trip sounds nice.......glad you had fun.......

Lol..............just turned around and DH has his jacket on already..............must be pub/restaurant time..........time to go.....:wave2:

Glad you enjoyed it! We did a ghost tour there many, many years ago and enjoyed it.

Happy Friday! Not much going on right now - squeezing in a day of schoolwork. Our recent week was Sea World, Universal, Universal, school work, school work, Universal, school work today, and then the plan is Disney Studios tomorrow and MK the next day. I feel like such a tourist. Though - we'll finally activate our Disney AP's tomorrow, maybe that makes me more a real Orlando resident since it seems like everyone has Disney AP's around here. We have the one with lots of block-outs (Silver) so have to get our theme parks fully in during May before the summer is blocked out. I'm going to one of those painting activities tonight. The ones where they teach you all to paint the same thing while you drink wine. I've never been to one so we shall see. I wonder if my painting will look better or worse with the more wine I drink? I'm not super artistic. I got through any art classes I had to take by going off road from what the teacher wanted and impressing them with my avoidance, I mean creativity, at seeing the assignment differently from others. I don't like most modern art, but it certainly comes in handy when a person isn't super artistic to fake their way through things.

Glad you enjoyed it! We did a ghost tour there many, many years ago and enjoyed it.

Happy Friday! Not much going on right now - squeezing in a day of schoolwork. Our recent week was Sea World, Universal, Universal, school work, school work, Universal, school work today, and then the plan is Disney Studios tomorrow and MK the next day. I feel like such a tourist. Though - we'll finally activate our Disney AP's tomorrow, maybe that makes me more a real Orlando resident since it seems like everyone has Disney AP's around here. We have the one with lots of block-outs (Silver) so have to get our theme parks fully in during May before the summer is blocked out. I'm going to one of those painting activities tonight. The ones where they teach you all to paint the same thing while you drink wine. I've never been to one so we shall see. I wonder if my painting will look better or worse with the more wine I drink? I'm not super artistic. I got through any art classes I had to take by going off road from what the teacher wanted and impressing them with my avoidance, I mean creativity, at seeing the assignment differently from others. I don't like most modern art, but it certainly comes in handy when a person isn't super artistic to fake their way through things.
My wife goes to those wine painting things all the time and enjoys them. No one here is jealous of your park time!:rolleyes1

It's been biblical proportions weather this last week........it's been worse than our actual winter ever was! And so cold.........I hate the cold.

Trip sounds nice.......glad you had fun.......

Lol..............just turned around and DH has his jacket on already..............must be pub/restaurant time..........time to go.....:wave2:
Sounds rough! Enjoy your evening. It was around 83 all week and had lots of great food down on the savannah river. Lots of history lessons for the kids as well.

Last edited:
Sounds rough! Enjoy your evening. It was around 83 all week and had lots of great food down on the savanah river. Lots of history lessons for the kids as well.

It's one of the places we have on out to do list........although we love it dearly, there's more to America than Florida I hear.......:eek: Once the mister finally takes early retirement, we plan a big tour of the States......few places we have no intention of visiting, but a few must do.........

Hope weather calms down soon.......looks bit better tonight.......

Had lovely evening in local.....nice meal of steak and seafood........even had dessert......cinder toffee cheesecake, well we shared it as it's too sweet for me......but nice. And some lovely wine. Nice Friday night with couple of friends.

Out tomorrow for new outdoor lights for side of front door and porch, and lights to line driveway......and varnish for garage doors.......hope to do that soon as builders are finished.

Just about bedtime here.......plan to get up early and out Saturday.......

Enjoy your Friday night........:)

Site being wonky. Having trouble getting on all day, then so slow for me. :confused3 Seems a bit better now.

Mac - alive is a good thing:). Mummy dust would probably do you better than morphine which is good for nuthin much more than making one hurl IMO. Every day a bit better i hope:)

Site being wonky. Having trouble getting on all day, then so slow for me. :confused3 Seems a bit better now.

Mac - alive is a good thing:). Mummy dust would probably do you better than morphine which is good for nuthin much more than making one hurl IMO. Every day a bit better i hope:)

Yep, site been bit funny today when I log on........

Lol.......I loved morphine (along with something else) when I was in hospital for 10 days........well, at first anyway........can "slightly" understand how folks get addicted to stuff.........for me it was amazing.......took the pain totally away and left me with a nice floating slightly........but.......down side to everything isn't there........hope I never need that again.

Bedtime........going to reply to mac first.........yep, loads of mummy dust heading her way.......:hug:

My youngest...
CC3DB49D-ACDA-4D48-AEF3-A95CFDDB7170_zpsohsigww5.jpg

Cute kiddo pc.

Hope mac is doing better today.

I was so tired after work tonight...got off at 7 and went to wallyworld for dinner got a rotisserie chicken and the fixings for chicken nachos ...along with a nice bottle of wine....Now I feel better.

Have a great weekend everyone :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter