Something About Nothing ... #12

Well, just back in from San Diego (late last night). Enjoyable trip.

Mac, get well soon...you're needed back at your post (see what I did there).

It is so nice to see my ticker no longer includes 'Months'...not that I am excited for vacay, or anything...yeah, I know I am not foolin' any of you guys.

Speedy recovery Mac!
Stalling at work. Getting hair done tomorrow (bye bye roots/grays) then off to KC for Comic con. Got our passes printed out-need to remember to take some cash for my pic with Jason Isaacs!!

Attachments

• JI.jpg
    JI.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1

ooh have fun MonyK.

Not Kogo, don't remember ya, but always happy to say hi. See Schumi remembers. I bet Mac does too. Mac likes when all the homies come home.

Yay! The sun is teasing us. Bright, then gray, bright then gray. No matter, I'm hoping my walk for lunch will be without a jacket. I'm taking it just in case.

Hey Keisha, liking these temperatures the next couple of days. Seems we are flirting with the 80's three days in a row. Loving it.

Morning everyone :wave2:.

Schumi I would like to be a construction worker at your house getting hot tea, coffee and bacon rolls. I might draw out the construction time just to be fed :D

Are you holding out on us......LOL
View attachment 233618

Kohlby have a great time at the parks.
View attachment 233621
View attachment 233620

Lol.........I do like to keep anyone working on our property well fed and watered.........bacon rolls are always popular........funnily enough no one ever says no.........

Love the picture! Sadly, haven't noticed anyone on site here looking like that........wish they did! They are nice though.......very funny guys too.......which is a good thing as the weather has been truly dreadful for them.......

Meatballs, pasta and spicy sauce for dinner tonight.........can't wait as I'm so hungry.........guess who didn't get a bacon sandwich at lunchtime!!

:wave2:

I remember you well.........nice to see you again.........

Yay! We are planning a big family vacation in a year and a half (staying at resort and all) for Disney, but that doesn't stop me from going to Uni, and loving Uni more. ^_^

ooh have fun MonyK.

Not Kogo, don't remember ya, but always happy to say hi. See Schumi remembers. I bet Mac does too. Mac likes when all the homies come home.

QUOTE]

I remember your username because my name is Lynne irl, and there are only so many of us who spell it that way. :)

Kogo, maybe I do remember. I have such a bad memory at times. That's neat we have the same name, spelled the same way. Yep, not many I see with the e, many misspell my name. Yay! Next year and a half trip in the works. Countdowns are always fun. Yeah, if you read a few pages back, my kids have decided to visit the mouse, after several years ago, saying they were done with him, but college kid, while not an Avatar fan, wants to see it, and still has a love of Epcot, so Disney visit this year. But, once both recalling new things at the Dark Side, and with some extra money and mummy dust, we shortened our mouse visit to spend some end of the vacation days at Universal. For some reason, we can't not be in Orlando and not visit Universal. My countdown is just about 8 months.

Yay! We are planning a big family vacation in a year and a half (staying at resort and all) for Disney, but that doesn't stop me from going to Uni, and loving Uni more. ^_^

Sounds nice Kogo.........

Don't be a stranger........mac's not around for a bit but she'll be glad to see you stopped by.........

I still have the Canadian Penny and little moose key ring you gave us that night at HHN.......

*pokes head in to this thread*

I don't suppose anyone remembers this wayward Canadian?
Hi Lynne...good to see you posting again here....my daughter stole the penny you gave me at HHN...it's ok since she collects coins.

Don't be a stranger...we missed you :flower3:

*pokes head in to this thread*

I don't suppose anyone remembers this wayward Canadian?
Hi Lynne...good to see you posting again here....my daughter stole the penny you gave me at HHN...it's ok since she collects coins.

Don't be a stranger...we missed you :flower3:

Lynne I cranked up the AC in car today. Aaah cold front coming thru with rain thou boo.

Ironic as I also opened my gas bill that came today Not as bad as the last 3 estimated ines but sure will be glad to catch a break there the next 7 months

And now it's time to say good bye to all my family

Play nice homies while I am gone

Will be back soon once my oowies are new and better

I will miss every one of youse
See you later
We'll miss you too! I hope you start feeling better sooner than expected!

Wracking my brain, cannot remember last time i had a standard room. Call me fancy pants lol Will likely find out. In July as that's all they had left when i booked this week. Shower is very nice in the parlor suite though. :banana:

I don't know what type of room we had. We were booked in a Bay view and were told they could upgrade for free as long as we didn't care about not having Bay view. He said the upgraded room was larger than the regular standard room.

For a year, I worked on the 7th floor of an "all windows" building in Florida. The views of the lightning storms were amazing. The birds smacking into the window on a daily basis, not so much.
Oh wow. I would not want to watch that!

My solo "day" went well. It was just part of a day - from a little after 8am to about 2pm. I did MIB 9 times, FJ twice, the train once each way, and Mummy twice. I also watched a show at that viewing place and was paid a $20 gift card for that. Apparently, the fine print only said those related to people working in marketing or tv couldn't do it. I had a coffee from Starbucks and sat and relaxed and people watched. It was a nice trip. Also - I finally broke 600K on MIB! That was the reason for the 9 times, I really, really wanted to break 600K. I ended up on the higher scoring track all 9 times so I really wanted to practice it when the crowds were low so I could stay on that side.

Dear Mac

More prayers coming your way. Hopefully they will get your pain under control and you can get some rest.

You are a trooper for sure, having the Nurse plug in your phone in ICU.

Love you too dear friend :hug:

Remember you are going to be walking circles around everyone during HHN.

Hey mac...I warned you about posting while on the morphine...tell them to crank that dosage up...thinking of you and wishing for a speedy recovery.

Love you too.
If you need me to come up there and kick some Drs and nurses into shape...let me know:crutches:

Prayers sent your way Mac. That and take a big whiff of mummy dust sent your way so you are not in pain and getting well soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter