In icu and nurse plugged my phone in for me

Morphine not cutting it

But I'm alive ......

Prayers greatly appreciated

Please continue them

Love you all

Mac

Not sure if they will let me post more

{{{ HUGS }}} Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Okay. Four times I have typed this. Error occurred, and reloaded three times. Going to try this one more time, and hope the lag in typing is better too.

Great pictures MonyK. Looks like you are having fun.

So much for that summer Saturday we had. The line of thunderstorms Keisha gets later today, will give her hail. We will see that hail less line overnight between Monday and Tuesday. How severe we get will depend how hot we get on Monday. Summer day, 80's Monday on tap.

But, today is Sunday, and well, minion is needed:
image.jpeg

But a funny (that I hope makes Mac laugh):

image.jpeg

Have an awesome Sunday all. Off to get coffee, and see if older one is ready for our Sunday morning routine.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
I enjoy charleston, SC, Pics I've of savannah look even more beautiful! Toss some spanish moss on it and everything looks better:). On the bucket list for a few days stop if we ever get 'stuck' driving to MCO again lol.

Yes, since I've seen no reports on any sort of sign ups for soft openings @ VB, thinking that other than U employees, who better to invite than onsite guests? :wizard:Especially, if they only want to try specific attractions/hours there.

Hellooo...

Any 'universal readers' out there reading? :laughing: We collectively volunteer to be test track dummies!
LOTS of Spanish moss! Don't pick it up though, full of chiggers
Ugh, why does it show the attached files in small? Wonky Dis lately.
The site flat out sucks lately. It's constantly reloading.

MonyK.........officially jealous! Jason is a real cool guy...........hope you had a blast there!

Sunny, cold, warm and chilly are all today's weather.........rain is easing for now finally.......

DH varnished our garage doors this morning..........I went shopping. Dress shopping :D Love all the summer stuff in stores right now.........we have my best friend in Scotlands daughters wedding in August, so trying to find the perfect dress for that too........just got a couple of general summery dresses today.

Rib of beef for Sunday dinner tonight.........then out to visit friend and his kids.........

Hope your Sunday is a good one.........

Not feeling great today. Skipping church. Don't worry about my mopey self, I will be just fine...keep sending those prayers and wishes to Mac for a speedy recovery.

Started my new roof shopping with a couple of companies out yesterday for estimates. A couple more tomorrow and Tuesday. I am pretty sure I have found the one that we will eventually go with, but need to give the other guys a chance. Most are just roofing companies, but one is a general contractor and we may use him for other jobs, as well.

Monyka, that's a really nice cosplay outfit...and Jason to boot...good times.

We hit 91 degrees, yesterday...a new record...so, we know who will have what to say about that.

Lynne, I feel your pain about the site...I still have fits with it...cannot remember the last time it posted the first time I clicked 'Post Reply' (it probably will this time, just to show me).

I have 13 days until oldest graduates...and my wife still hasn't finished sorting pictures for his reception video I have to complete. Of course, he did have the best senior quote (according to the other parents) at his Jr/Sr Banquet, the other night..."I liked Algebra 2 so much, I took it twice". Others laughed while we groaned.

One final thought...three weeks from now, we will be a little past halfway to Orlando, with that freshly minted High School Graduate.

Thank all of you for the prayers
I greatly appreciate that

Three days out of surgery and home.
I start PT in the morning

Total knee replacement and never imagined I would go thru with it
But now that it is behind me, I know I will walk and not live in a wc
any longer

It is an adjustment for walking all my life then develop OA
When I went January/ February this year to Orlando, could not do the trip without it
It was not a bad way to do the vacation but the only way

I now have a healthy respect for all that need wc

Due to my pain pill wearing off I am up reading the boards
And popped another pill so I can get to sleep

So looking forward to hhn this October and being able to walk it !

My prayers go out to all of you
For any need you encounter

Again many thanks to those praying or thinking about me during this time

I need six months to recover but plan to do that in four months

That is when I return to the darkside

Hugs to all my homies here

Wagman, I hope today will be a better one for you
Some days we just go thru the motions but the next day pray all is good again

I'm not posting much but do read here
when I don't have double vision
Medicine side effect

any longer

When I went January/ February this year to Orlando, could not do the trip without it

Medicine side effect

I didn't reply to your email thinking you would be asleep and didn't want to disturb you........lol......

But, I'm sure you are now......well, hope so......:hug: You'll be bouncing around Orlando in October........:bounce:

Few jobs done this morning.......now planning to head out for the afternoon......not the usual tourist places as there always mobbed on Bank Holidays..........we'll go somewhere else........spot of lunch somewhere nice then will see where we end up...........

Have a great Monday.........:)

Still saying prayers for ya Mac. I am glad you are home, and I know you will be walking soon enough, with no pain and a new knee. Glad to hear you are starting PT.

Well, it's a foggy Monday. And yay! A Bank holiday for Schumi and the other homies in UK that are celebrating.
th
Hope you all enjoy this first day of May.

th
and a funny for Mac:
th
and another haha (from a dog lover - well, I do like cats too)
th

and well, since Mac will be reading:
th
th

So, time for tea. Hope all had a good week-end, and hope those with the storms are dry and safe. Summer day for us, then we get the thunderstorms, and cool rest of week. But, yay! It's May. That means less than 2 months to the start of summer. Bring it on. Yes, I know, I need that tea now. Have a great Monday homies!

Enjoyed Disney Studios and Magic Kingdom but way too many people. My eldest two (11 and 13) had many comments this weekend that started out "One thing better about Universal that Disney should change is . . ." This was unprompted. Hubby and I like Disney too. The kids are so used to Universal that they quickly picked up on things they would change about Disney. We did have a good time though.

No soft opening dates of VB have been rumored that I know of. With Fallon, I knew when soft openings were coming, since they did a soft opening just for one level of TM's and then the next week was soft opening for the other type of TM. I saw postings of people knowing about the second one but not the first. (I couldn't post anything about it of course. The TM's who could do the first were told not to share the info). Last I heard, they were hoping to have a TM soft opening. On the annual passholder page, I think I read about them hoping to have something for passholders too. Right now, I can share all I know about soft opening because I know nothing. :)

Mac - Happy Healing! You're younger than the average knee replacement person so hopefully that means you can heal in less time than the norm. My mum had both of her knees replace younger than the norm too and healed much faster. It was very, very rough at the start though this was over a decade ago so hopefully that mean different their methods have improved and your rough time will get better even faster. (Made larger to help if your eyesight is struggling).

IMG_1719.jpg Happy May Day Comrades!

My day of work will revolved around the bi-annual movement of winter clothes from my bedroom to storage closet 2 floors down. Yuck. If i ever get jr's 2 closets totally emptied will make that job easier.

Mac continued support sent your way! It's not a race, it's a marathon. Take you sweet time and come back better than ever :)

Now to go goggle chiggers. Crushed, spanish moss is so beautiful. Only reason i haven't grabbed any is i knew it wouldn't survive up north. Now glad i haven't lol

any longer

Medicine side effect

Mac, my sister had knee surgery twice on the same knee. I don't know your pain, but I can only guess! I still wish you a speedy recovery, but don't push it! If it takes 6 months, it takes 6 months. You'll still be able to do HHN, just maybe not as fast :)

Keisha, Chiggers are like ticks. and red in color. Wouldn't like to be bit by one for sure. Eew. I guess I never liked Spanish Moss. Fake, maybe.

View attachment 234526 Happy May Day Comrades!

My day of work will revolved around the bi-annual movement of winter clothes from my bedroom to storage closet 2 floors down. Yuck. If i ever get jr's 2 closets totally emptied will make that job easier.

Mac continued support sent your way! It's not a race, it's a marathon. Take you sweet time and come back better than ever :)

Now to go goggle chiggers. Crushed, spanish moss is so beautiful. Only reason i haven't grabbed any is i knew it wouldn't survive up north. Now glad i haven't lol
View attachment 234526 Happy May Day Comrades!

Henry Ford had a factory around Savannah. He stuffed the seat cushions with Spanish moss and then all the owners started getting hit by the little bugs. This caused the first recall on an automobile. And there's your history lesson for today! You are welcome! :D They are also in pine straw too. We had them in the woods behind are house in GA.

any longer

Medicine side effect
If all else fails we can take turns pushing you in October! Or you can get an ECV,(people battering machine) but I get to ride in the front basket!

Last edited:
Glad our fearless leader is home. Prayers for a quick recovery are being sent your way.

I'm probably the only one who likes Mondays since I usually have the day off.

Trey has informed me that he's going to the darkside with friends next month and will be driving down in his brand new car:car::scared1:

Chiggers are also usually on blackberry vines.

My little kittens are getting so cute..I'll try to post pics later when I get a good WiFi connection...Hope that helps lift your spirits mac, feel better:flower1:

Aww, I'd so like a kitten, but with family severely allergic to cat dander, it's a no. Pictures would be nice Tink. I bet they're really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter