Something About Nothing ... #12

Well new cereal for me
Would never has guessed what it was

Wheaties and mini shredded wheat
are the ones I buy

Peanut butter and chocolate sounds like a better cereal!

How did you get into my house and video that?

Lol

Yes
That does happen when I clean as the kitties always helps

Ninja skills... my cats do it too... housework, paperwork... any sort of work really and they want to "help". But it's funny, so I don't mind it really hehe.

She apparently liked to eat glass Christmas balls too, and the tails of both dogs knocked low hanging ornaments. So, for years, our tree only had ornaments in the top 1/2

This made me lol, dogs tails are dangerous. My dad basically had to get rid of the coffee table because it was just the right height for our dogs tail and everything would go flying!

I've been craving homemade peanut butter cookies the last few days...think I'll go make some...that should be good for a cold right? Cookies and GoT

Yes yes yes! Cookies and game of thrones! Perfect cold fix. Are u still in season 2? How far along?

Ah well, any time you walk away from an accident in one piece, you're a winne

That's a good frame of mind! I'm very glad he was mostly unhurt! Hopefully the soreness goes away soon.

It's Friday! Thank goodness! I've got to drop off the last of the wedding cake to Martins mum this afternoon. It's been in the freezer so should still be alright once defrosted.

I've been trying to think of what I thought was the best HHN house this year and I'm coming up blank... I thought all the houses were really good. It's hard to choose a no.1

Morning Sans family :wave:. Hope everyone is feelng better today.

Happy Fright day.

IMG_1553.GIF

LOL.....looks like these skeletons have had to much coffee too....:bitelip:

:wave2:Hi

At work now trying to decide what to have for lunch since I didn't bring mine today.

Should I be good and get a salad or bad and get ranch wings and loaded baked potato salad?

I can't wait to get home so I can watch season 3 of GoT. I finished up season 2 last night...yeah...I've got it bad.:D

Last edited:
Salad.

Out for lunch too. Not sure what DS wants.

Blustery wind. Bad hair day. But we have sun. It is a good Friday!

Enjoy the weekend all. It will be awesome for the games! Yay!

Cleaning house again today

Got a late start as I sat up to watch Rain Man movie

It was over at 4 am this morning

Never heard of loaded baked tater salad. Sounds divine lol

I've been doing laundry, found 2 baskets full stuffed in kiddo's room.:rolleyes1

Quick Grocery store run next to avoid the weekend rush, needed :surfweb: to regroup.

Ranch wings Vicki.......always go with the wings.........:thumbsup2 yep, GoT got us bad too once we started watching it.......binge watched them all in a few weeks!! Didn't get a whole lot else done.......lol.......

Hope Mac got all her housework done.........

Keisha has been busy doing laundry.......

Lynne is out for lunch, or was.......and Robo is enjoying Halloween build up........and Rachel is eating cake.......not a bad Friday night.......

We went to Cambridge today......just fancied a day out there........beautiful place to visit. Very autumnal day, not cold.......just a little sunny and dull at same time.....but nice to wander around for the day.

Shopped a little, had nice lunch, boat ride and then quick dinner in the steakhouse before we headed home......long day, but fun.

Heading to bed soon........will sleep well tonight.........

Hope everyone's good..........

Sounds like a nice day out Carole and yes....I went with the ranch wings and potato salad...yum.

Janet, the loaded potato salad has bacon, cheese and sour cream, it's very lush.

Who needs lists when we have Spas? Hey Robo?
Sometimes you need a bit of a break after laundry... :laundy:

Cambridge sounds lovely Schumi... I've never been I must admit, its on my list of places to visit in the UK. er, its a long list. ha! Which is a little bit shameful. ha

I've got housework to do today like most people on here. Martin's dad is coming over to see our house for the 1st time (only 8 months late but you know, its not like he lives only 20 miles away) Dinner tonight could be great or super awkward... never know with Martins dad. Have a lovely Saturday peeps!

Oh also I watched Poltergeist for the first time ever. It was really cool. not in a scary now I've got nightmares kind of way but I still enjoyed the movie.

upload_2016-10-29_11-7-57.png

Happy Saturday folks..........

Photobucket is a nightmare right now......they`re having issues apparently..........

Laundry, internet and TV is the plan for the day I think........

Have a good one.........

I've missed you all (and SO much!)

CONGRATS Rachel! Beautiful pictures :)

Keisha, SO glad your son is OK! How terrible!

Hope everyone else is feeling and moving better :)

Finished youngest DS's Predator costume about 10 minutes before our church's costume party last night (it was a success!) So tired, and looking forward to my one day of sleeping in...DH's sinus's decided I need to be awakened at 6 AM...ah well, at least it's quiet.

Have a great Saturday all!

Hehe, I have been up since 5:30, did 2 loads of wash, now time to wake the troops. Lazy teens!

Hi Kivera! Glad to hear all is well. Costume maker. You are an awesome mom.

Morning Mac and Schumi! Hope the coffee is hot and plentiful.

BagO, good luck with your dinner tonight. Nice to hear family visit.

A boo-it-ful day here today and forecast says we'll break 70. Degree mark a few days next week:Pinkbounc

Had hoped to get up majority of our outdoor Halloween stuff but turns out they're calling for heavy downpours tomorrow afternoon.:umbrella: Have chanced it before then scrambled to drag all the electronic stuff back into the house, lost a few soldiers :worried: Looks like I'll be out on a step ladder Monday afternoon giving it my best shot.

Sounds like a nice day out Carole and yes....I went with the ranch wings and potato salad...yum.

Janet, the loaded potato salad has bacon, cheese and sour cream, it's very lush.

Is it wrong to want loaded potato salad for breakfast?

Who needs lists when we have Spas? Hey Robo?
Sometimes you need a bit of a break after laundry... :laundy:

Cambridge sounds lovely Schumi... I've never been I must admit, its on my list of places to visit in the UK. er, its a long list. ha! Which is a little bit shameful. ha

I've got housework to do today like most people on here. Martin's dad is coming over to see our house for the 1st time (only 8 months late but you know, its not like he lives only 20 miles away) Dinner tonight could be great or super awkward... never know with Martins dad. Have a lovely Saturday peeps!

Oh also I watched Poltergeist for the first time ever. It was really cool. not in a scary now I've got nightmares kind of way but I still enjoyed the movie.

The original or the remake it puts to great shame? :)

Even after all these years, I panic when entertaining in & out-laws. Already starting to stress re thanksgiving dinner, they're a judgemental sort.:snooty: Hope things go well for you.

Haha DH & I are wearing our Jason hockey jerseys & masks tonight to Halloween party. I rigged my mask up with the light up dreadlock thingies that they sell attached to a headband. One kid going as Negan from TWD. Who knew Amazon sells fake barb wire? Lol. Others going as Pokemon something or other. Youngest DS is do a charity race in town for the heart association. Figure he'll come home and sleep rest of day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter