Solo trip in December 2022, New Trip Report link! 5/2/23 Try it out!

My plans for this day have morphed. Now I'm planning to hit AK at rope drop to ride FoP, then go back to the room and have breakfast. After that we are going to MK for me to try for the 1PM Virtual queue for Tron. Hopefully I get an early BG and then we'll head to the Poly.
You are braver than me! I’m going to wait to ride Tron with my daughter in the fall! My sister is a big no and I am a little nervous! I still haven’t done Guardian’s I’m a ride chicken. I want to try both at some point!
Well as okay as it's going to be for a long time. We are adjusting to the new normal, that I hope will be all in the past a year from now.
I hope so! Life can throw us some big old curve balls!
Sounds great! There are a few times we will be in the same park.
Yes, we can definitely coordinate a meet!
That's probably for the best. Probably more magical.
Definitely!
I'm sure your winter has been horrific, but most wimpy Southern Californians would say the weather here has been unbearable. It's rained every week since January.
You all have had some extreme weather this winter!
How will you do that? I always order from We Go Shop, set it up in advance. They are finally back to pre-pandemic procedures where they drop it off on my arrival day and Bell Services holds it until we get there.
I use Instacart and can order on my way to the resort and they can deliver within a few hours most of the time! I get deals on Instacart for free delivery so it usually works best for us!
What's GP? I've been wracking my brain thinking of all the lounges and can't think of one.
Geyser Point at WL. You two are welcome to join us as well. I know it is your arrival day and you mentioned you will be pretty worn out so not sure if it would work. I will put a reminder in our FB group about it again next week.
As I mentioned earlier, I'm hoping to get a Boarding Group for Tron at 1PM that day and head over to TS after riding. If I don't get one, we may head over right at 4PM.
I hope you get to ride!
We have a reservation for breakfast at Rainforest Cafe outside AK. We are debating whether to visit AK on this day or not. Depending on what might be happening for the anniversary. If not we will cancel the breakfast and chill out at the resort.
We will most likely only stay at AK for a few hours this day and relax at the resort for part of the day
Hopefully my life has calmed down now and I can follow along!
I sure hope so!

You have some lovely plans and I`m always tempted with the sound of Trader Sam`s, you make it sound so lovely and I think we`d like it.
Thank you Carole! I can’t wait to touch down in Florida! I think you would really like Trader Sam’s. The drinks are really good and the bar antics are one of a kind!
Yes, you`re ready for some gorgeous weather I think...
I sure am, can’t wait!
I hope you love Strong Water Bar, it truly is our favourite place to go in the whole of Universal Orlando Resort. Food, service and of course drinks are top notch......I hope you try one of their latest Punches.......lol.....it is nice!!
I know we will. I definitely want to try Carole’s punch! It will be high on my list!
Confisco is also one of our favourite places, Finnegans we like for cocktails......ask them for a Rum Neuralyser if you do have drinks there....it`s not on the menu anymore but staff all know it, it`s very fruity and I think you`d like it.
I know how much you like Confisco. Thank you for the drink suggestion at Finnegan’s. The beer cheese dip sounds good on their menu! I do like fruity drinks!
And hope your HHN trip works out as you planned it...
I sure hope our plans work out. I miss touring the parks with my Andi girl!

I can't even imagine.

I hope it stops soon.
If I hear winter storm one more time after tomorrow I will pack my bags and get out of here! :rotfl:
I've read several reviews lately that give it high marks. We've always enjoyed eating there.
Donna brought this up and said she really would like to do this again! The focaccia bread with the parmigiana dipping sauce is really yummy!
So Excited to see everyone!
Same! I can’t wait!
I was thinking about skipping Genie + on our AK and Epcot days. I would really like to get into Nomads too.
That is my plan as well, great minds think a like!
This is our break day, but you'll be going strong.
We really should have a break day. Maybe half a day at the pool would be nice!
Love Gideon's and Lindsey's Bar.
Same I love the Cool Headed Monkey drink! I also have to get some delicious cookies!
I'm really looking forward to this. It's a first for all of us.
It will be Donna’s first. It will remind us of our dad, he use to love to take us to the Gas Light Theater in Tucson when we would visit! Similar to Hoop!
Loved Space 220 lounge, such a cool experience. We'll sadly be driving home this day. Have some fun and drinks for me.
I made this for Donna, she loves Space and this will be a great experience for her. I loved my dinner here in 2021!
Love the Topolinos breakfast.
Another first for Donna, it will be my second time. I loved the experience the first time!
I'm looking forward to your trip report.
Thank you! I hope you write one! I hope to take good notes and pictures! Without Andi reminding me I slack off some, lol 😆

Good luck tomorrow. Looks the the cities will only get rain and a few snow showers. While you guys this time get hit with tons of snow. I can hardly wait to get out of Minnesota and this winter!

We leave 4/10. So next Monday. I think our trips overlap. We are first at FQ and move to WL on Friday for 4 nites only. Then move to Yacht. Maybe we will bump into each other. Take care.

Hey Everyone!
My bags are packed and I am ready for Walt Disney World!
We leave at 5:20 am tomorrow so we will be up and at it by 3:00 am!
I’m so excited 😆
We literally melted 27 inches of snow this week, it has been crazy!
Our temperature was almost 80 for a couple days!
Back to reality now with temperatures in the 40s and snow on the horizon tomorrow, yuck 🤢
Right now it is supposedly starting after we leave, fingers crossed 🤞
Hoping all goes well for us tomorrow and we are watching the FoF parade at 3pm in the MK!
Wish us luck!
1681571739041.gif

Hey Everyone!
I’m so excited 😆
Back to reality now with temperatures in the 40s and snow on the horizon tomorrow, yuck 🤢
Hoping all goes well for us tomorrow and we are watching the FoF parade at 3pm in the MK!
Wish us luck!
View attachment 753411
Good luck. When we left on Monday our deck in Monticello still has snow piled high. Now it too is all gone. Weather here in Florida is wonderfully warm. Specially since this winter in MN was so crappy.

Safe travels! And have a wonderful trip. We check out of WL on Tuesday.

Hey Everyone!
I’m so excited 😆
Wish us luck!
Have an amazing trip!

Good luck. When we left on Monday our deck in Monticello still has snow piled high. Now it too is all gone. Weather here in Florida is wonderfully warm. Specially since this winter in MN was so crappy.

Safe travels! And have a wonderful trip. We check out of WL on Tuesday.
:thanks: We had a wonderful trip leaving all the snow behind us!
I hope you had a wonderful trip!
Hope you have a magical time.
:thanks:
Good luck and have fun storming the castle!
Have an amazing trip!
Hope you’re having an amazing time. Enjoy!
Hi there! :wave: It sounds like you had quite the adventure getting to WDW, but I'm so glad you made it safely! It's always exciting to arrive and start exploring. I hope you have an amazing time at the parks and enjoy all the wonderful things Disney has to offer. Have fun and make lots of magical memories!
:thanks: It was a very tight connection! We did better this trip! We had a wonderful vacation!
I wish I could have joined you and met up with you, but it just wasn't in the cards.
I know! We had a wonderful time I sure hope you did as well!

Hey Everyone!
I have been back just about a week and will be starting my new TR very soon! I hope to see you all joining in!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter