Solo trip in December 2022, New Trip Report link! 5/2/23 Try it out!

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone! :wave2:
I thought I would try to do some live updates.
I arrived at WDW yesterday around 12:30pm.
I almost didn’t make my connection in Minneapolis, I had to run and when I got to the gate, the lady told me the jet bridge is closed. I said oh no and then she felt bad and said go now and get on quick. I will let them know!
Thank the maker! :worship:
My flight out of Duluth was delayed because of a new de icer employee, ugh 😑 It took over 35 minutes and should only take 20 minutes.
I got on the flight and had a comfort plus seat. I was never so happy to sit down on a plane!
This flight was uneventful and we were touching down around 11:30am
I picked up my luggage and headed out to get a Lyft to POFQ
I did check the license plate before getting in the Lyft. The driver was a very nice young lady. She dropped me off at FQ around 12:30pm
My room wasn’t ready yet so I changed from winter drab to summer time clothes. Ahh it was the best thing ever!
The weather was sunny and around 80 degrees worth every minute of getting up at 2:30am!
I hopped a bus to Epcot!
The first thing I noticed upon arrival it was crowded! Well, it is a glorious sunny day and it is Saturday.
I was starving! I had a tiny bag of chips on the airplane and a glass of water that was it!
I stopped to get a picture and headed off to the WS.
IMG_2022-12-11-062554.jpg

IMG_2022-12-11-054606.jpg
I wanted the cheese bread bowl and Linder cookie from the Bavarian Booth.
I worked my way through the sea of people and reached my destination!
The line was long but I needed that cheese, even if there wasn’t a prize at the end!:rotfl:
I ordered and picked up my food, yay!
I headed back to the African area and found a table in the shade to enjoy my glorious cheese.
This did not disappoint! Best cheese I had all day! :lmao:
IMG_2022-12-11-054137.jpg
The Linzer cookie was also delicious. I saved over half to take back to the room.
IMG_2022-12-11-054215.jpg
I was texting with Su-Lynn and Karamie, both are here.
We are all going to meet up on Monday and maybe sooner if it works out.
I felt so much better after eating my food and drinking a full bottle of water.
I was able to work my way through the crowds and explore the WS some.
Lines for all the attractions including SE were long, nothing under 30 minutes.
I wanted to try the Mele Kalikimaka booth.
The shredded pork with the purple sweet potatoes and mango salad sounded delicious.
I made my way over to this area and ordered. This was delicious. I wasn’t a huge fan of the mango salad on it. The mango was really firm and slightly bitter. I just moved that to the side and ate everything else.

IMG_2022-12-11-054317.jpg

My room ready text came through about this time and I got my requests. Building 4, top floor yay!
I decided to wait out SE for one ride before returning to the FQ
It was about a 20 minute wait.
Loved it!
Got back to FQ and found my room. My MB would not open the door.
I was able to use my phone.
My room is very nice. It is on the very far end of building 4so not super close to the main building but certainly close enough!
IMG_2022-12-11-054408.jpg
Settled in and I was feeling exhausted from my long travel day.
I relaxed some, walked around the resort and decided to just have the kids chicken tenders meal at the resort.
I mobile ordered and picked it up. I also tried the celebration dessert.
It is a raspberry cheese cake mouse.
The chicken tenders were so good! Crispy outside, tender inside and the fries were hot and fresh! Not bad for a kids meal.
The dessert was good, a tad sweet. I saved over half in the refrigerator.
IMG_2022-12-11-054719.jpg
I did a small order on Amazon now for water, coffee, and a few treats.
I think I was sleeping by 9:30pm :faint:
I slept well, up at 6am today.
I decided to buy Genie+ today and FOP fancy ride.
I think it will be busy again today.
It is Dapper Day at AK
I’m heading there this morning!
I will be back with more updates!

Hello Everyone

Sunday I went to AK and used genie+ on Safari, Dinosaur, and Navi.

I spent time on the trails and had an early lunch at Satuli. I tried the kid’s cheeseburger pod meal with the creamy herb dressing on the side. It was good but I prefer the kids hotdog meal or a chicken bowl. I’m glad I tried it. The creamy herb dressing is really good.

IMG_2022-12-12-105514.jpg
I had a FOP, paid FP and I rode this right after my lunch.

I met up with Karamie and her family, we rode dinosaur together.

IMG_2022-12-12-110005.jpg
I did a Bugs Life and the Lion King show. Loved the LK show.

It was awesome to see this again.

IMG_2022-12-12-105644.jpg
IMG_2022-12-12-110505.jpg
IMG_2022-12-12-110643.jpg

I got myself a refresher from Starbucks and headed out around 3pm
IMG_2022-12-12-105848.jpgIMG_2022-12-12-105927.jpg
I had made a FP for Slinky dog at HS. This was for 7:45-8:45.

I took a little rest and headed to HS around 5:30pm

I was able to get a FP for TSM, MMRR and Aliens.

Arrived around 6pm and rode MMRR, such a fun ride

Went into TSL and did TSM, Aliens, and SlinkyDog.

Aliens had Christmas music and red and green lighting effects. Loved it 😊

Had totchos from Woody’s lunchbox for my dinner. It was convenient and the totcho were tasty.

IMG_2022-12-12-110212.jpg
I have done mobile order for everything I have eaten so far!
IMG_2022-12-12-110333.jpg
The projection show on the theater was happening as I decided to head out.
IMG_2022-12-12-110246.jpg
Back to the resort around 9pm

The parks are crowded this trip.

Bus luck has been fair, not great.

I’m loving POFQ.

You picked the perfect week to be gone from Minnesota. We are under a winter weather warning with mix of rain, ice and snow, beginning tomorrow and lasting thru Friday nite. Yuck!

I am enjoying your report. Thanks,

Hello Everyone! :wave2:
:wave:
I almost didn’t make my connection in Minneapolis, I had to run and when I got to the gate, the lady told me the jet bridge is closed. I said oh no and then she felt bad and said go now and get on quick. I will let them know!
Ugh! I hate panicking and running for the plane. But, wow! Did you ever cut it close! Glad you made it.
I did check the license plate before getting in the Lyft.
:laughing:
:rolleyes1
The line was long but I needed that cheese, even if there wasn’t a prize at the end!:rotfl:
I was texting with Su-Lynn and Karamie, both are here.
Say hi to Su-Lynn for me if you haven't met up yet (or will again.)
It is Dapper Day at AK
I did see Su-Lynn post on IG about Dapper Day. ::yes::
lunch at Satuli. I tried the kid’s cheeseburger pod meal with the creamy herb dressing on the side. It was good but I prefer the kids hotdog meal or a chicken bowl.
I just can't make myself try a pod...
But I might try that kids hotdog some day.
I met up with Karamie and her family, we rode dinosaur together.
Nice little DISmeet. :)
IMG_2022-12-12-110505.jpg
Where is this? I've never seen that backdrop.
Cute magic shot.
But... snow? I go to Florida to get away from that!!
Aliens had Christmas music and red and green lighting effects. Loved it 😊
I like that. :)

Hello Everyone

Monday was a wonderful day!

It started at Epcot around 8:30am. I met up with @suse66.

It was really nice to see Susan again. She loves Disney and was really excited for her full day at Epcot.

We decided to ride Frozen first, especially since Andi has boycotted the ride, because she got wet,
IMG_2022-12-13-140643.jpg
Susan was happy to ride with me.

We waited about 15-18 minutes for the ride.

We had fun and did not get wet, yay 😀

Soarin was showing a low wait time on TP so we headed over there.

The wait was about 15 minutes and we got concourse B row 2, yay!

We decided on LwtL next. It has a Holiday overlay and we loved it. I was excited to see it at night.

I decided to head back to the resort for a few hours and Susan was going to go over to the Epcot resorts to look at the Christmas decorations.

I took a little rest at FQ before I went back to Epcot

Once back at Epcot, I went on SE first. The wait was about 10 minutes.

I was texting with Susan and we decided to meet at La Cava for a margarita. Her husband Bill was with her now.

I stopped and got a couple pictures in front of the big Christmas tree.
IMG_2022-12-13-135711.jpg
I found Susan and Bill in line for La Cava. It was busy in the Mexico Pavilion.

I got the cucumber margarita and it was really delicious but wow $20.00 with the tip for one small drink, crazy! It did have a good pour of tequila in it.

Our plan was to meet up with Cloe and Dan at Biergarten for our 4pm ADR.

We met in Germany and before to long we were seated in Biergarten.

Our table was close to the music and dance floor.
IMG_2022-12-13-135114.jpg
This is a buffet style dinner, soda, tea or coffee are included.

The buffet has salads, meats, cheese, salmon, vegetables, soup, bread, and of course desserts.

I really liked the meatballs, gravy, potato salad, roast beef, sausage in sauerkraut, beets, pretzel bread, and the pork schnitzel. We really enjoyed our dinner. It was very nice to visit with everyone.

We had all met through the Dis.
IMG_2022-12-13-135404.jpg
Our dinner was paced well and we finished up by 6pm.

We got our Candlelight Processional ticket for the 8:30pm show

Susan, Bill, and I decided to go ride Lwtl before the show. We worked our way over to the land. It was very busy tonight.

The land was busy and Lwtl had about a 25 minute wait.

I think we waited about 15 minutes.

It was very magical in the gardens. Such a simple thing as lights on the plants and some decorations can make such a difference.
IMG_2022-12-13-135202.jpg

It was time to head back towards America did the Candlelight show.

We met back up with Cloe and Dan and had great center row seats.

The program was very good. Josh Gad was the narrator and he was awesome. He threw a little humor into the program.

The voices of Liberty and orchestra was amazing.

The show went a little over and finished up right before 9:30pm
IMG_2022-12-13-135316.jpg
We all said our goodbyes and headed to our buses.

This was another great day! Weather has been very nice.

Today is Tuesday and I went to MK in the morning. First I did a mobile order for a kids Mickey waffle meal with bacon, sausage, and milk.
IMG_2022-12-13-135529.jpg
I bought Genie+ for the day. I was able to ride HM, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Ariel, Buzz, PM, Splash and Pirates all within about 3 hours.
IMG_2022-12-13-135752.jpg
Last ride on Splash before the refurbishment
IMG_2022-12-13-135832.jpg
I got my favorite snack, cheeseburger egg rolls and watched a little of the FoF parade before coming back to the resort.
IMG_2022-12-13-135606.jpg
Tonight I am doing the Christmas party and will focus on some character meets, parade, fireworks, and PhotoPass pictures.

I made another FP for Peter Pan at 5:15pm.

It is so much fun to follow along with you. We often get the kids’ meals as well when we do QS; way too much food otherwise. Enjoy the party!

It started at Epcot around 8:30am. I met up with @suse66.
Nice. :) Met her briefly one time.
We decided to ride Frozen first, especially since Andi has boycotted the ride, because she got wet,
:laughing: Now we can't have that!
Pretty pic of you. :)
I got the cucumber margarita and it was really delicious but wow $20.00 with the tip for one small drink, crazy!
:scared: $20?
Did it come with a side of nachos???
I remember her. Haven't met, but I do remember she used to have TRs. Don't think she's on the DIS any more?
I really liked the meatballs, gravy, potato salad, roast beef, sausage in sauerkraut, beets, pretzel bread, and the pork schnitzel.
Was there anything there that you didn't like?
(The correct answer is, "Of course not."
We had all met through the Dis.
I love that I've met so many nice people here. :goodvibes
We got our Candlelight Processional ticket for the 8:30pm show
I've never been to that either. I've certainly heard a lot of glowing (see what I did there?) praise.
The program was very good. Josh Gad was the narrator and he was awesome. He threw a little humor into the program.
Olaf hosting? How cool is that? (See what I did there??? I'm on a roll!)
Today is Tuesday and I went to MK in the morning. First I did a mobile order for a kids Mickey waffle meal with bacon, sausage, and milk.
mmmm... bacon
I was able to ride HM, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Ariel, Buzz, PM, Splash and Pirates all within about 3 hours.
Pretty good. ::yes::
Last ride on Splash before the refurbishment
I really have mixed feelings about that. I think most feel the same. I'll wait until it's done and I've tried it.
You look terrified!
I got my favorite snack, cheeseburger egg rolls and watched a little of the FoF parade before coming back to the resort.
I've never tried the cheeseburger egg rolls. It just sounded a little... odd. But... your favourite snack? I'm going to have to try this. :)
Tonight I am doing the Christmas party and will focus on some character meets, parade, fireworks, and PhotoPass pictures.
Have fun! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Hello Everyone

Tuesday evening I went to the Christmas Party at MK

It was the first time it sprinkled a little. Thank goodness it did not last long.

I went and did Peter Pan with my last Genie+ selection.

My plan was to see Pooh and friends first. I went into a big line and waited and waited and waited… you get the picture. The line literally moved a few feet in 45 minutes.

I really wanted to see them because of the sweater I had on but I did bail.

I was close to the teacups so I rode to see the Christmas overlay.

I also endured the awful speedway to see the Christmas overlay on the track. That has to be the worst ride at Disney! Those cars are very low and hard to get in and out of. The Christmas lights were nice to see along the ride. Made the stinky ride tolerable.
IMG_2022-12-15-063113.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-063235.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-063313.jpg
People Mover was next.

I was a little hungry and wanted to try the Christmas tamale at Golden Oak outpost. This was very good. It had a green and red sauce on it.
IMG_2022-12-15-063154.jpg
I stopped to get a cookie and eggnog at Tortuga tavern. I didn’t eat the cookie yet because I wanted one of my favorite treats from Aloha Isle the Pineapple upside down cake. This was very good. I had a swirl of Dolewhip and vanilla soft serve on top.

I failed to get a picture.

The first parade had started so I worked my way to Mainstreet.

I wasn’t going to watch the parade at this time but I had read this is a good time to see Jack and. Sally.

I went into the town theater and there wasn’t anyone in line at all until you got to the inside area. The wait posted said 55 minutes. I waited maybe 15 minutes total.

It was amazing! The characters were really fun to meet.
IMG_2022-12-15-063528.jpg
I also went in line for Mickey and waited 5 minutes. It was very nice to see Mickey and hug him again. He was dressed in his Christmas best. This meet had the dreaded photo box. My pictures didn’t turn out the best.
IMG_2022-12-15-063355.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-063441.jpg
I went out to Mainstreet and the parade was over. I had another picture by the big Christmas tree. The wind was really blowing and my hair was going in my face so these pictures aren’t the best either.
IMG_2022-12-15-063609.jpg
Jingle Cruise had a 20 minute wait so I did this.

I got a couple more cookies and hot cocoa, watched the fireworks from behind the castle.

I rode Pooh and Peter Pan again before finding a spot to watch the parade on Mainstreet.

The parade is really cute! I still like the Halloween one a little better.

It snoaped during the parade. Do not look up to much, the fake snow burns your eyes if it gets in your eyes, ouch!
IMG_2022-12-15-063735.jpg
My home alone pose, haha 😛
IMG_2022-12-15-063952.jpg
I was by the train station and made my way out. There was a bus at my stop yay!

Hello Everyone

I decided to make a Crystal Palace breakfast ADR for this morning since I didn’t get to see Pooh and friends at the Christmas party.

I really like this breakfast buffet and thought why not! I was able to get a reservation for 9:35.

I had to change my park day to MK this is so stupid! I sure miss the spontaneity of going in whatever park you want when you want! Ugh 😑 Please change Disney!

My plan was to go to MK have breakfast, tour the monorail resorts, and go to AK later In the day.

I loved the breakfast. I didn’t get any good pictures of my food. I enjoyed the eggs, cheesy potatoes, waffles, fruit, and pastries!
IMG_2022-12-15-072411.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-072337.jpg
The characters here are very sweet and I got to hug everyone!
IMG_2022-12-15-072453.jpg
I sure did miss that. This is the first trip I have hugged characters again!

IMG_2022-12-15-072534.jpg
I’m so glad I ended up booking this.

I headed to CR via the monorail and got some pictures of the Gingerbread house.
IMG_2022-12-15-072611.jpg
I did the same at GF. I sent Andi a picture and said remember when we could afford to stay here, lol 😆 I really miss those days! The price is literally 2.5x more than it was just 4 years ago, ugh 😩
IMG_2022-12-15-072656.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-072733.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-072812.jpg
I was texting with Karamie @paradesintherain and we were meeting up at MK shortly to take the boat over to WL.

The WL is gorgeous at Christmas time.
IMG_2022-12-15-072845.jpg
We took some pictures, looked in the gift shop. I decided to buy a new backpack. I got the 50th one with park icons all over it.
IMG_2022-12-15-072919.jpg
AP discount is 30% again, yay!

We went to GP for a drink. I had the delicious Huckleberry punch. It is back on the menu again.

Karamie had the Poison Apple margarita. She said it was good but a little to sweet.

I was very full from CP so didn’t order any food. Karamie had the brisket dip with house made chips. I have had this before and it is very good. She really liked it.

We enjoyed GP and visiting the WL.

We took a bus to AK. The park was not very crowded, yay!

The puppets were out and we got to interact with a few of them. I love the puppets! They are really cute.
IMG_2022-12-15-073010.jpg
IMG_2022-12-15-073041.jpg
We decided to do SB for FoP and we literally walked all the way to the lab area in the queue and came to a stop. The ride was down ugh! If it wouldn’t have been down we would have only waited about 15-20 minutes. We decided to leave and not wait it out.

We did the Gorilla trail and we got to see the baby gorilla Ada and Grace, they are very cute! We had a good view of all of the gorillas today.
IMG_2022-12-15-073151.jpg
PhotoPass picture
IMG_2022-12-15-073341.jpg
We decided to ride Dinosaur, of course, my favorite! On our way to Dinoland we saw Kevin and actually got some pictures with her.
IMG_2022-12-15-073304.jpg
This was really fun. She was even making bird noises, very cool.
IMG_2022-12-15-073228.jpg
Dinosaur was basically a walk on.

Karamie had to head out after this and meet her family for Hoop de Doo dinner show.

I went to the last show of Nemo, I walked right in the theater for the 4:30 show.
IMG_2022-12-15-073556.jpg
This was really cute and I enjoyed seeing this again. It has been awhile..

I went over to the area by Flame Tree and listened to the band there. It was really enjoyable.

I mobile ordered the onion rings and kids hotdog meal from Flame Tree.

The onion rings were delicious, the hotdog was fine but not as good as the one at Satuli canteen.

I had a 6pm FoP fancy ride reservation so I worked my way over to Pandora.
IMG_2022-12-15-073423.jpg
I had a great ride. I watched the Christmas light show on the Tree of Life before heading out.
IMG_2022-12-15-073506.jpg
This was a wonderful day! The weather was absolutely beautiful!
B65493C8-51AC-4C5C-88F7-CA462D232C1A.jpeg

Today I will be heading to HS and Epcot.

My plan was to see Pooh and friends first. I went into a big line and waited and waited and waited… you get the picture. The line literally moved a few feet in 45 minutes.

I really wanted to see them because of the sweater I had on but I did bail.
Yeah… Nope!
I also endured the awful speedway to see the Christmas overlay on the track.
Had no idea they did that!
I failed to get a picture.
Always like this expression. It sounds like you tried, but only got a pic of your foot or something.
The wait posted said 55 minutes. I waited maybe 15 minutes total.
Much better!
This meet had the dreaded photo box.
What is that?? :confused:
The wind was really blowing and my hair was going in my face so these pictures aren’t the best either.
Nah. You look cute as a button. :)
The parade is really cute! I still like the Halloween one a little better.
Agreed
It snoaped during the parade. Do not look up to much, the fake snow burns your eyes if it gets in your eyes, ouch!
Never thought of that. But then again, I am never thrilled to see it anyways. I go to Florida to get away from winter, not be reminded of it!
My home alone pose, haha 😛
There was a bus at my stop yay!
Love when that happens. :)

I had to change my park day to MK this is so stupid! I sure miss the spontaneity of going in whatever park you want when you want! Ugh 😑 Please change Disney!
I think that’s the number one rumour with the new management. Hope it happens.
The characters here are very sweet and I got to hug everyone!
:goodvibes
The price is literally 2.5x more than it was just 4 years ago, ugh 😩
:faint:
I was texting with Karamie @paradesintherain and we were meeting up at MK shortly
Nice. :)
Know the name but don’t really know her.
The park was not very crowded, yay!
Sure sounded like it from your descriptions and photos.
We decided to do SB for FoP and we literally walked all the way to the lab area in the queue and came to a stop. The ride was down ugh! If it wouldn’t have been down we would have only waited about 15-20 minutes.
Wow! That really surprised me.
PhotoPass picture
IMG_2022-12-15-073341.jpg
:lmao:
On our way to Dinoland we saw Kevin and actually got some pictures with her.
No one there! The place really is empty.
I mobile ordered the onion rings and kids hotdog meal from Flame Tree.
I’ve heard Flame Tree onion rings are some of the best on property.
I watched the Christmas light show on the Tree of Life before heading out.
Huh. Didn’t know about that

Loving the pictures and following all you’re doing on what has been fabulous so far.

I’m so glad you managed to meet up with Dis friends too, always nice.

It was a great ride on Frozen!
We decided on LwtL next. It has a Holiday overlay and we loved it. I was excited to see it at night.
Oh how I loved LwtL with the Christmas decor!
found Susan and Bill in line for La Cava. It was busy in the Mexico Pavilion.

I got the cucumber margarita and it was really delicious but wow $20.00 with the tip for one small drink, crazy! It did have a good pour of tequila in it.

The prices have gone through the roof there! But it is still a must do each trip for me.
I really liked the meatballs, gravy, potato salad, roast beef, sausage in sauerkraut, beets, pretzel bread, and the pork schnitzel. We really enjoyed our dinner. It was very nice to visit with everyone.
The food was so good at Biergarten and the company was even better!
It was very magical in the gardens. Such a simple thing as lights on the plants and some decorations can make such a difference.
Oh my gosh, it was amazing!

The voices of Liberty and orchestra was amazing.

The show went a little over and finished up right before 9:30pm
Loved, loved, loved Candlelight!
oday is Tuesday and I went to MK in the morning. First I did a mobile order for a kids Mickey waffle meal with bacon, sausage, and milk.
I had the same thing for breakfast at WL Tuesday morning!
I also endured the awful speedway to see the Christmas overlay on the track. That has to be the worst ride at Disney! Those cars are very low and hard to get in and out of. The Christmas lights were nice to see along the ride. Made the stinky ride tolerable.
Oh you are brave. I just admired the lights from the PeopleMover.
I was a little hungry and wanted to try the Christmas tamale at Golden Oak outpost. This was very good. It had a green and red sauce on it.
That looks so good! I forgot about that treat!
I stopped to get a cookie and eggnog at Tortuga tavern. I didn’t eat the cookie yet because I wanted one of my favorite treats from Aloha Isle the Pineapple upside down cake. This was very good. I had a swirl of Dolewhip and vanilla soft serve on top.
I love that cake too. I had it with the pineapple coconut swirl on our party night.
I also went in line for Mickey and waited 5 minutes. It was very nice to see Mickey and hug him again. He was dressed in his Christmas best. This meet had the dreaded photo box. My pictures didn’t turn out the best.
I do not like those photo boxes at all!
I went out to Mainstreet and the parade was over. I had another picture by the big Christmas tree. The wind was really blowing and my hair was going in my face so these pictures aren’t the best either.
This picture is beautiful!

My plan was to go to MK have breakfast, tour the monorail resorts, and go to AK later In the day.

I loved the breakfast. I didn’t get any good pictures of my food. I enjoyed the eggs, cheesy potatoes, waffles, fruit, and pastries!
The character interaction pics are adorable!
We took some pictures, looked in the gift shop. I decided to buy a new backpack. I got the 50th one with park icons all over it.
I miss WL so much!!!!!
We went to GP for a drink. I had the delicious Huckleberry punch. It is back on the menu again.

Karamie had the Poison Apple margarita. She said it was good but a little to sweet.

I was very full from CP so didn’t order any food. Karamie had the brisket dip with house made chips. I have had this before and it is very good. She really liked it.

We enjoyed GP and visiting the WL.
Lovely! I love that brisket dip too.
The puppets were out and we got to interact with a few of them. I love the puppets! They are really cute.
They are adorable!
We did the Gorilla trail and we got to see the baby gorilla Ada and Grace, they are very cute! We had a good view of all of the gorillas today.
Love the babies!
I had a great ride. I watched the Christmas light show on the Tree of Life before heading out.
What a perfect AK day! :goodvibes

Hello Everyone

Thursday 12/15/22. I bought Genie+ today and I bought a Fancy ride for Rise of the Resistance.

It was going to rain today. My first selection was for ToT at 10am

I headed out around 9:15. I had good bus luck today.

I was proud of myself for riding ToT alone. It was a fun ride.
IMG_2022-12-16-163323.jpg
I was in the back and you can hardly see me.
IMG_2022-12-16-163436.jpg
I had made another FP for TSM which was right away

When I got over there,it was having technical issues and I got an anytime FP.

I made another FP for TSM again, hoping it would come back up soon.

I went into GE and had some pictures with my favorite little alien Grogu
IMG_2022-12-16-164538.jpg
IMG_2022-12-16-164608.jpg
My plan was to have a Ronto roaster for an early lunch.

I mobile ordered and had my sandwich with a glass of water.
IMG_2022-12-16-163358.jpg
This was very good. I decided to use my anytime FP on Smuggler’s Run.
IMG_2022-12-16-163517.jpg
I was a pilot! I couldn’t believe it. Being a single rider, I thought I would be assigned an engineer.

This ride is really fun when you are a pilot. The guy who was the other pilot was really nice and we actually didn’t do to bad. I was proud of my ability to steer the old hunk of junk.

It was starting to rain lightly now. I made my way back to TSM and had a fun time except my score was my usual and the beaver was my prize again. Always the same score!
IMG_2022-12-16-163630.jpg
IMG_2022-12-16-163716.jpg
During my wait for TSM, I was able to get a Railway FP for 12:30pm.

It was almost time for Rise. This was scheduled for 12:20. It had been down earlier but was back up and running.

This was a great experience as usual. Everything was working in the ride as well.

It was still raining but not to bad. I went on Railway and for some reason my band didn’t work at the check in and the CM told me to go on in.
IMG_2022-12-16-163553.jpg
I had a really fun ride and thought I would try to go again since I still had the FP on the app.

I was able to ride a second time.
IMG_2022-12-16-163749.jpg
The rain had picked up some so I dashed into the Frozen sing along area and watched the show.

I wanted to head out but the rain was really coming down.

I waited a little longer and headed to the bus area. The rain was a little less.

I got back to the room around 3pm. My plan was to go to Epcot later today, however, I was really tired and it was still raining lightly.

I decided to go to DS for dinner and shopping. I had dinner at Blaze pizza. I didn’t stay very long. I took the boat back.

Time to pack up the room and plan for my last day tomorrow.

I have a late flight out at 6pm. I plan to spend the day at Epcot before going to the airport around 4pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter