Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

Next time you see the boxes, let me know what type of Victory they're drinking ... lager, Hop Devil, Golden Monkey??? It's amazing what you can tell about a person by the type of beer they drink :thumbsup2 They made thier name with Hop-Devil

Victory is a Philly burb's Sam Adams style success story. They set-up shop in Downingtown in the mid-90's in the old Pepperidge Farms factory and bottled and created a killer brew-pub before anyone in the area was really doing anything similar. Not only that, but thier recipies were world class.

Attending University of Delaware in the mid to late 90s as a Chemical Engineer, I spent many a weekend chatting up the brewers at Victory and Dogfish Head (out of Rehoboth).

Truth be told, Victory tend to over-hop thier beers (hops adds more bitterness), but thier Oktoberfest was a staple of homecoming for me, and is still one of my favorite beers.

So, while the Philly area has a ton of great brewers like Troegs (Harrisburg), Stoudt's (Adamstown), Weyerbacher (Easton), Yards (Philly), Flying Fish (Cherry Hill) etc ... Victory was one of the pioneers to go big and get wide distribution.

Ohh thanks for the tutorial.. will definitely tell a friend (NH_Bubba) about this he loves his beer!:yay:

DFD-
Any room left for the Hacienda meet? I know this is a solo meet but my niece who is working at Disney as a intern imagineer is interested in joining us.
Possible?
Thanks! :thanks:
Karen

DFD-
Any room left for the Hacienda meet? I know this is a solo meet but my niece who is working at Disney as a intern imagineer is interested in joining us.
Possible?
Thanks! :thanks:
Karen

Totally!!! just one !!??!!

Can't believe it's only 3 weeks away.... :cool1:

I don't know about the rest of you but I am in need of a vacation... work has picked up (yes that is good, but...) and I need the feeling of no worries just for a little bit.... :goodvibes

Can't believe it's only 3 weeks away.... :cool1:

I don't know about the rest of you but I am in need of a vacation... work has picked up (yes that is good, but...) and I need the feeling of no worries just for a little bit.... :goodvibes

17 sleeps and thats including tonight !!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Two weeks from today for me- I can't wait, and nursing is just about driving me crazy!!! Gotta get away!!! It's gonna be a great trip :cool1:

:eek: really need to start looking at the packing list!!!

Two weeks from today for me- I can't wait, and nursing is just about driving me crazy!!! Gotta get away!!! It's gonna be a great trip :cool1:

Are we there yet????? :confused3

sorry very blurried eyed and cloudy mind :eek:... finishing up continuing ed credits for my insurance license... BORRRINNNNGGG!!!!! :badpc:

woohoooo I made my list!!! for F&W!!!

Brazil... am there for frozen Caprinha!!

Enbracing the Caribbean for the beef, chicken and frozen dragon berry drink!!!

Tres leches at Dessert and Champagne booth!!!

will set up shop by Germany they have new Riesling$$$(a half a day maybe???:rotfl:)

Seven Tiki Mai Tai in Hawaii!!!

Tokyo Sunset in Japan!

Flan in Mexico!:cloud9:

will be relaxing by Portugal and Purtugal Wine Both!!!
This would need a good 4 hours I think!!!!(running to the dessert and wine for cake to match with the Porto Rescua!!! :worship:

a breather by Scandinavia... Xante Sunshine !!!!

and a tounge twister drink by South Korea... the old and new Bukbonjajoo!!!

And hopefully I make it back to my room...LoL

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

WOW! What an awesome list... I think you have inspired me to make one of my own!

La Hacienda de San Angel
Meet
At 6:15PM
October 17,2011
Monday

(the earliest I can get since they open at 4PM)

~ Yum Yum Coffee Margarita!

:rolleyes1Who's Arms got twsited in going???:rolleyes1
DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme +1
ToddRN
Birdman1511

Any changes?? Any addition?? Subtraction ???

PM on its way for above names... sits still available :) 5 more!

1 week out- wooohoooooo!!!!! I'm getting stoked :cool1: and have my ticket for MNNSHP the 16th :banana: good times :thumbsup2

Well-
DIS alien green Mickey tags made.
Starting to pack. Looking like I'll have to check a bag. I was hoping to just have a carry on and saving $50 but I guess now I don't have to worry about the 1 quart bag liquid limit.
Wishing it wasn't such a long plane ride but very excited for what's waiting at the end.

Take care all and see everyone on the 17th.

Well-
DIS alien green Mickey tags made.
Starting to pack. Looking like I'll have to check a bag. I was hoping to just have a carry on and saving $50 but I guess now I don't have to worry about the 1 quart bag liquid limit.
Wishing it wasn't such a long plane ride but very excited for what's waiting at the end.

Take care all and see everyone on the 17th.

:wave:... no packing today and I leave 5 days...

bets19 text me some of us are meeting for lunch and dinner if you have nothing better to do... unless you are consumed with packing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter