Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

ali92579

Disney Mommy
Hello to all! I am doing my first solo WDW trip this October and I am a little nervous, but sooooooo excited! Is anyone else going the same time?? Any advice from experienced solo travelers. I am getting a ton of slack for going alone, people just don't see what fun can be had alone. I think it is going to be amazing to be able to go at my own pace all the time. Looking forward to hearing from everyone! :cheer2:

Octoberians

La Hacienda Meet
At 6:15PM
October 17,2011
Monday

(the earliest I can get since they open at 4PM)
(ADR for 8)

~ Yum Yum Coffee Margarita!

:rolleyes1Who's Arms got twsited in going???:rolleyes1
DFD
ttester
Bets19
mkburme +1
ToddRN
Birdman1511
murmkc

[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Hey everyone- Ill be at the world Oct. 12-18... would be great to meetup with some Dis'ers!!!

So glad to finally have someone reply to my post!!
Are you travelling solo also?
RN, hmmm nurse I assume. I am an RN in Pennsylvania. What kind of nursing do you do?

ME TOO!!! :banana::banana::banana: at Disney that is. Nursing is not my forte... lots of respect for those who are....:worship:
I'll be there 10/15 -10/23 solo! Would love to meet up. Very excited too. keep changing my mind on what i want to do and when...tho that's the beauty of going solo, right?
it's going to be a long 5 months for me until the trip. :crazy:

Where are you guys staying?
Bets19 I am having the same issue with planning, I can't make up my mind what to do and when!

ME TOO!!! :banana::banana::banana: at Disney that is. Nursing is not my forte... lots of respect for those who are....:worship:
I'll be there 10/15 -10/23 solo! Would love to meet up. Very excited too. keep changing my mind on what i want to do and when...tho that's the beauty of going solo, right?

almost mirror image with dates!!!

where abouts in Joisey ???
Where are you guys staying?
Bets19 I am having the same issue with planning, I can't make up my mind what to do and when!

I get to over lap with you and Todd till the 18th :)

Staying at AKL Jambo and also frorm Pa... used to be a practicing RN but not anymore...

Meeting up would be great! I am a bit nervous for the trip. Anyone have any suggestions???

Staying at AKL Jambo and also frorm Pa... used to be a practicing RN but not anymore...

Where in pa are you residing??

I'm flying down and meeting my parents for Oct 15-22. I'm down there with them almost every October for the Food & Wine fest. The F&W fest is a great time for adult only trips to WDW. Since I've done this trip numerous times, I usually wander off and do my own solo thing from time to time during the trip.

So, I'll be around if anything gets planned like a Jellyrolls meet or drinking around the WS for F&W ...

I'm flying down and meeting my parents for Oct 15-22. I'm down there with them almost every October for the Food & Wine fest. The F&W fest is a great time for adult only trips to WDW. Since I've done this trip numerous times, I usually wander off and do my own solo thing from time to time during the trip.

So, I'll be around if anything gets planned like a Jellyrolls meet or drinking around the WS for F&W ...

OMG!!! another name I have not seen in so long!!!! How are you!!! Does this mean I finally get to meet you!!!!! staying at AKL here :) woohoooooo!!!

Hey everyone- Ill be at the world Oct. 12-18... would be great to meetup with some Dis'ers!!!

I live here. . .so always ask. . .I am available a lot of times. And Todd, glad to see you out here again. Hope life is good.

So glad to finally have someone reply to my post!!
Are you travelling solo also?
RN, hmmm nurse I assume. I am an RN in Pennsylvania. What kind of nursing do you do?

Awe, we just sometimes don't get around to replying over the weekend. . .after that your post is fair game. . .lol.

That's normal

Awe. . .nursing is career #2 for me. . .lol.

Meeting up would be great! I am a bit nervous for the trip. Anyone have any suggestions???

Yes. . .take a deep breath and prepare to have an absolutely fabulous time.

Wow, first Todd and now you. Old friends not heard of for quite some time.

OMG!!! another name I have not seen in so long!!!! How are you!!! Does this mean I finally get to meet you!!!!! staying at AKL here :) woohoooooo!!!

Exactly.

Yep, I'm still floating around the DISboards, but due to hectic work/life balance my postings are many times few and far between. I think the only way to get my attention is to put 'beer' in a posting title :thumbsup2 (I've got a one track mind)

I'm really looking forward to getting away from the real world for week and enjoying the F&W fest again. I've already got airfare booked and ADRs made, so I'm locked in.

I'm looking forward to hitting favorites like Cava Del Tequila and Tune-in Lounge, as well as trying some new stuff like the Wishes Dessert party and The Meatball Bar at Portobello's.

Awe. . .nursing is career #2 for me. . .lol.

Wow, first Todd and now you. Old friends not heard of for quite some time.

Exactly.

every single sister in the family is a nurse... being the youngest was expected to do it... but heart was not into it... eventually gave it up... just like anything when it is not meant to be even how much you try to make it stick... it does nopt stick...:laundy:

Totally excited seeing friendly names ones again... thats what happened when you get engulfed with facebook... DIS seems to be always fresh by the time I get back...

Yep, I'm still floating around the DISboards, but due to hectic work/life balance my postings are many times few and far between. I think the only way to get my attention is to put 'beer' in a posting title :thumbsup2 (I've got a one track mind)

I'm really looking forward to getting away from the real world for week and enjoying the F&W fest again. I've already got airfare booked and ADRs made, so I'm locked in.

I'm looking forward to hitting favorites like Cava Del Tequila and Tune-in Lounge, as well as trying some new stuff like the Wishes Dessert party and The Meatball Bar at Portobello's.

Awesome!!! Totally gotta find yah this trip :) and Also looking forward in meeting the CHEETAH this trip and MANTA am soooooooooo sooooooo ready for October!!! Just like you Air and rooms booked... just waitng for friends and family to do the adr and tell me where to show up :):grouphug:

where abouts in Joisey ??? North West- near Morristown. I used to live in Pa just outside of Philly- Delaware Cty

Where are you guys staying? I am at VWL 10/15/-10/19 then moving to AKV- Jambo from 10/19- 10/23 Bets19 I am having the same issue with planning, I can't make up my mind what to do and when!

I keep making plan ideas and then changing them... it's becoming comical in my own mind... Imagine what others think of me??? :lmao:Perhaps I have too much alone time at work and not enough work???? sssshhh! don't tell my boss.:ssst:

I keep making plan ideas and then changing them... it's becoming comical in my own mind... Imagine what others think of me??? :lmao:Perhaps I have too much alone time at work and not enough work???? sssshhh! don't tell my boss.:ssst:

awesome !!! I am in Delco!!!!

Ok since looking at the overlap time... what about a TOT MEET on the 17th??? I get in that morning... check in and I can be at the park say around 5ish... after meet we can walk over to either EPCOT WS or stop in the middle for Jellyrolls???

BETS so you are at AKL JAMBO till the 23rd??? awesome!!!

aaahhhhhh still Pa :) so whatcha think??? what can we don on the 17th ?? :goodvibes

17th sounds good to me!! I am still new to al the abbreviations, but I am assuming TOT mean Tower of Terror, right.

How do you walk from TOT to EPCOT WS, never did that before. Enlighten me, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter