Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

Boy this thread has been busy. Since being back from our Happy Place I've been very busy with work and school. It was great meeting everyone.

DefLe and Carol, Kirk, Mommy Sandy and Dad, Betsy and Todd and Karen andtanya, and Bill and Scott... it was great meeting you guys!!! We need to plan our next trip... S O O N !!! :)

I'm already planning for the next. :banana:

Yes Kirk!!! that was me !!! Unless you have given your number to someone who sound like me :lmao: Finally landed last night at 11PM

Had so much meeting everyone... Bets!!! enjoyed every downtown with you neighbor!!! Even TT is still cracking up about our balcony pics! She just landed this afternoon so hopefully we get our pics soon!!

Todd!!! So glad to have shared a red solo cup with you!!! :hug:

Karen, Hows Wa??? here in Pa its just a lil brrrrr...

I still cannot pronounce Defleopard without chocking...LoL but remembers Carol's name better!!!

sAD to report... I didnt make it to Germany to UK... to much to drink to lil time... there's always a next time!!!

Ok time to check what damage is waiting for me at work!!!!

Keep on Chuggin!!!:drinking1

DFD and Bets...sorry I still haven't downloaded my pictures. Having problems with the Kodak software on my computer. Will problem end up at Walmart to have the pictures transfer to a CD.

Hey everyone- how's it going? It was pretty cool meeting everyone at La Hacienda. Finally did get back to Omaha, with a little detour. And the detour was GREAT because Frontier gave me a nice little "bonus" for my next flight. ...then I got sick/cold last day at WDW- doing much better now :) The meet was wonderful- good DIS-peeps, great food, watching fireworks from La hacienda... and then some "nebraska song" at JR- DFD!!!! Hoping I can make the ICE meet in December. Everyone have a great day :cool1:

JR...Nebraska song.....that was so :lmao::lmao: I'm still :rotfl2: just thinking about it.

Give us a buzz if youre going... I am working that Friday till Midnight but will sure be heading Nat'l Harbour 1st thing in the morning since I am hoping to get to the burger joint in the corner plaza for lunch ... So I can swing by and pick you up on my way down!!!:hug:

Todd and DFD remember there's plenty of room at TT Inn. :goodvibes

Todd and DFD remember there's plenty of room at TT Inn. :goodvibes

Todd??? Betsy??? did you hear that!!! Lots of room at TT Inn!!! and I know which left to take to get there !!!

TT see you on Saturday!!! Betsy... you feel like ehading to Va Saturday ????

Todd??? Betsy??? did you hear that!!! Lots of room at TT Inn!!! and I know which left to take to get there !!!

TT see you on Saturday!!! Betsy... you feel like ehading to Va Saturday ????

DArn! would have enjoyed a road trip this weekend. I am suffering from major sinus issues that is messing up my equilibrium... yes I am now more dizzy than usual :rotfl2:
Another time definitely!
Have fun everyone!!!!
:grouphug:

Guess who's going back to WDW in Jan... 23rd to 28th to be specific!!! Found a nice fare on Delta... and why not?!?!!? I have a place to stay and have my annual pass already.... woohoo!!!!:cool1: Anyone else gonna be there around that time?? Give out a holler if so!!!

Guess who's going back to WDW in Jan... 23rd to 28th to be specific!!! Found a nice fare on Delta... and why not?!?!!? I have a place to stay and have my annual pass already.... woohoo!!!!:cool1: Anyone else gonna be there around that time?? Give out a holler if so!!!

tempting!!!!!

I STILL haven't had time to go through my digital pics from the October trip. May not have time until the next couple weekends. I also have to write a small trip report for the camping forum. Everytime I try to find time, something else pops up.

I should have a few group photos on one of the cameras ... OK if I post them here on the thread? I can also PM the photos if that's preferable to posting on the main thread. Just let me know ...

I STILL haven't had time to go through my digital pics from the October trip. May not have time until the next couple weekends. I also have to write a small trip report for the camping forum. Everytime I try to find time, something else pops up.

I should have a few group photos on one of the cameras ... OK if I post them here on the thread? I can also PM the photos if that's preferable to posting on the main thread. Just let me know ...

youre one busy dude!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

Lucky 11.11.11. to all

Going out in a bit to buy some Florida Lottery & Powerball tix :cool1:

Great weekend wishes ...
beermug.gif

whats happening with everyone.... I know OCT '11 had said goodbye months ago... but...:confused3
I know I have Todd and Bets over at FB... Kirk you better get that text messaging so I can keep tabs on you Mr!!! And Karen I dont see you here much so I guess I will just have to look for you via txt!!! :hug:

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day

Just rented " Super 8 " I heard it's the Cloverfield monster, looks good

Thanksgiving day football = my Miami Dolphins
dolphinsturn.gif
vs Dallas @ 4:15

Nice thoughts to all and no DFD, I haven't won the lotto yet :lmao:

dolphinsturn.gif

Go Dolphins. It's easy to root against the Cowboys. :laughing:

And I also have to say, Go Pack Go!

dolphinsturn.gif

Hey DefLepard! sorry no lotto win yet... but we'll keep our fingers crossed. :rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!!! Be safe and enjoy....

Bringing this thread back from the dead. I don't think I've logged into or checked on DIS since before Thanksgiving! Final end of year push at work and project reviews were insane. On top of that, a great co-worker lost his life in a tragic (non-work related) accident which was a major professional and personal loss ... so it's been a very hectic end of 2011 for me.

But, Christmas was great and I've finally got time to finish sorting and uploading many vacation and holiday pics. 1st up, I've got some pics of the new tree decorations I picked up during the October trip

I got the 'Cars' inspired Disney transportation vehicles. Notice the Disney bus in the upper left. I also got some great small Mickey heads that were sort of Nightmare before Xmas style. The dark green and purple ones are in the pic. Scooby is obviously not Disney, but I love Scoob, and have a bunch of his ornaments

Xmas2011Dis1.jpg

Monorail ornament ... I also have a Jungle Cruise boat and parking lot tram as part of the set that I didn't take pics of

Xmas2011Dis2.jpg

Next post will be some group pics from the F&W fest!

MORE Pics from Oct F&W ...

Crazy group of DISers that met up Monday afternoon. I believe I had already downed 10+ drinks by this time of day. (left to right) Brocktoon, DefLepard, DFD, Ttester, Bets19. I think we found ToddRN only a few minutes after this pic

FW2011DISers2.jpg

My Dad and I had been drinking around the world all day. Bets19 found us near Japan ... Sake Time! (left to right) Brocktoon, Brocktoon's Dad, Bets19. Note the pin that it was Bets' B-Day!

FW2011Japan2.jpg

Dad and I ... Two Philly guys of Polish decent needed a pic infront of the Poland kiosk with Strawberry/Balsamic martinis. Note my Dad's Czerws T-shirt. Port Richmond/Philly's finest and possibly the best Kielbasy makers in the US!

FW2011Poland2.jpg

Al Bundy and Flash Gordon (ie Dad and I) entertaining the crowd. We had just gotten some Singapore Slings ... lets just say they were stronger than expected

FW2011Singapore.jpg

I think France had two of the best offerings of the Fest. After a few initial drinks, Dad and I modeling our faves ... coq au vin and the Cosmo Slush! (Yes the Cosmo slush beat the Grey Goose and Grand Marnier varieties)

FW2011France.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays, and I may post a few more camping pics as I have time

A FEW Ft Wilderness Pics ...

If anybody happened by our site, they'd know a DISer was there. The sign also lit up at night

FWRV2011.jpg

View from the Settlement porch. Pioneer Hall is in the background

FWSettlement2011.jpg

My Dad walking down Ichabod Crane's path ...

FWPath.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter