Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

I miss the F&W Festival ...

Nice pictures and commentary, I wish we all would have met up earlier in the day to share some of the drinking time around World Showcase

Happy New Year too all !!!

I miss the F&W Festival ...

Nice pictures and commentary, I wish we all would have met up earlier in the day to share some of the drinking time around World Showcase

Happy New Year too all !!!

well!!!! Who's going to be there the 1st week of October???? Yes I am asking as early as now :) Def... you are going to be there already so I am counting you in :p

Just got back Tuesday from the World... can't complain... busy but fun!!!

Thanks all ... It definately was great meeting everybody. Some of the F&W additions for 2011 made it one of the best ever. The German Beer Garden was a great addition, as we met and chatted up many random strangers while sitting at the tables.

Also, the kiosk passport really became addictive, as we scrambled to get a drink from every country during the week to to get all of our stamps.

I think the Unibroue Ephemere beer at the Canadian Beer cart was my favorite for the World Showcase. I don't know how many times I went back for that during the week. Apprently the CM working the beer cart during the day also works the front podium at Le Cellier at night. As we were leaving Le Cellier from a great dinner one night, the CM thanked us and asked if I got some Ephemere with my dinner. I sort of did a double take, and then she said I looked like the guy who was cleaning off the Ephemere from the cart all week ... sure enough I was :thumbsup2

Don't know if I going to make it down to WDW yet, buf if I can fit in a WDW trip this year, it's definately going to be during F&W.

I'll post some more pics if I see anything interetsting as I finish up going through and sorting them

Would you mind if I just start a New Oct 2012 thread???? or we can just continue on doing this at FB... I know I have Bets and TT and Todd over there... Def??? Brocktoon, did you get an upgrade with your cell or do I still have to call you the old fashion way... "dial... ring, ring, Hello!!"

Would you mind if I just start a New Oct 2012 thread???? or we can just continue on doing this at FB... I know I have Bets and TT and Todd over there... Def??? Brocktoon, did you get an upgrade with your cell or do I still have to call you the old fashion way... "dial... ring, ring, Hello!!"

Not sure if everyone on the DisBoards are also on FB. It might be good to start a new thread.

Yep, I finally joined the modern era and got a blackberry style phone with a texting plan. I usually don't have my phone on during the week though, as I work in chemical research, and most electronic devices are banned in the labs and manufacturing areas. I don't know if I'll ever see myself using the texting all that much, but I have to admit that's it's already come in handy quite a few times.

I'm not on FB either. My work/life balance is currently a whirlwind already ... don't know how I would keep up with FB :goodvibes

Yep, I finally joined the modern era and got a blackberry style phone with a texting plan. I usually don't have my phone on during the week though, as I work in chemical research, and most electronic devices are banned in the labs and manufacturing areas. I don't know if I'll ever see myself using the texting all that much, but I have to admit that's it's already come in handy quite a few times.

I'm not on FB either. My work/life balance is currently a whirlwind already ... don't know how I would keep up with FB :goodvibes

Am so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter