~~Snack Cake & Cookie sent/received thread~ COMPLETED!

I had recieved two amazing boxes. The first was from Beth-mommaU4, and she had given me a cheat sheet to go by, so that I can just dig into my goodies :). Included were-
-small box of chocolate chip pecan cookies
-single pack lemon creme cookies
-3 pack of peanut butter/chocolate Kandy Kakes
-Pepperidge Farm Brussels cookies
-4 oatmeal creme pies
-1 box Little Debbie frosted chocolate cakes
-1 box Little Debbie Zebra Stripe cakes
-1 box Hostess Rasberry Zingers
-1 box Dolly Madison Rasberry Zingers
-1 box Dolly Madison Golden Cremes (like Twinkies)
-1 box Dolly Madison Vanilla Zingers
-1 box Dolly Madison Chocolate Zingers
-1 box Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies

Thank you everyone for the great boxes, we are in snack heaven :).

Welcome back Patsy! Enjoy your snacks. I hope you like everything. I wish I could have sent even more! But as you saw, the box was FULL. :lmao:

Welcome back Patsy! Enjoy your snacks. I hope you like everything. I wish I could have sent even more! But as you saw, the box was FULL. :lmao:

You had sent me more then required. But, I have a feeling that a bunch had fallen out since the side of the box was open upon arrival :(.

Wooohooo - we received a package today and it was stuffed full!

There were four faces peering in the box when I opened it. :rotfl:

Here is what was inside -

2 x 2 Oreo Cakesters
1 x Go Tart Choc Chip
1 x Go Tart frosted Fudge
2 x Hostess Cupcakes
2 x Sunkist Fruit Gummies
1 x pack Strawberry Pocky
2 x mini Smilin Ritz
2 x mini Cheese Nips
1 x Barnums Animal Crackers - choc
1 x Barnums Animal Crackers - original
1 x Stella D'Ora 100 cal Breakfast Treat Cookies
1 box Spirit of America Stars 'n' Stripes snack cakes
3 x red coconut covered sponge cakes (like Twinkies)
4 x chocolate covered sponge fingers

Thank you so much Rose Mary, this package was divine. We have eaten a few things already. First to go were the Oreo Cakesters and they were ace. Mmmmmm. I'm sure the rest will not last too long.

Thanks again,

Sarah and family x

You had sent me more then required. But, I have a feeling that a bunch had fallen out since the side of the box was open upon arrival :(.
Oh no, you're kidding!! Well, shoot, that sucks. :guilty: I'm sorry. I hope not too much was missing.

Conf. shows mine was delivered yesterday. :)

I found my kitten with the receipt this morning...she's such a thief!
:cat:
Sorry to not report sooner but I got box on Monday from pennst8r. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I got:

Goldfish
Mickey & friends graham snack
Nutrigrain bar
Disney Princess fruit snacks
Mini animal crackers snack packs
Ring Dings
Verona Apple caramel cookies
Quaker Chewy Dipps(chocolate chip)

I hope I didn't forget anything, thank you so much for everything.

Also my package was mailed monday, sorry for the delay.

Thanks for checking in! It sounds like a great package. :cool1:

Only four more packages left to arrive.

Sorry to not report sooner but I got box on Monday from pennst8r. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I got:

Goldfish
Mickey & friends graham snack
Nutrigrain bar
Disney Princess fruit snacks
Mini animal crackers snack packs
Ring Dings
Verona Apple caramel cookies
Quaker Chewy Dipps(chocolate chip)

I hope I didn't forget anything, thank you so much for everything.

Also my package was mailed monday, sorry for the delay.

Glad it got there! :)

Wooohooo - we received a package today and it was stuffed full!

There were four faces peering in the box when I opened it. :rotfl:

Here is what was inside -

2 x 2 Oreo Cakesters
1 x Go Tart Choc Chip
1 x Go Tart frosted Fudge
2 x Hostess Cupcakes
2 x Sunkist Fruit Gummies
1 x pack Strawberry Pocky
2 x mini Smilin Ritz
2 x mini Cheese Nips
1 x Barnums Animal Crackers - choc
1 x Barnums Animal Crackers - original
1 x Stella D'Ora 100 cal Breakfast Treat Cookies
1 box Spirit of America Stars 'n' Stripes snack cakes
3 x red coconut covered sponge cakes (like Twinkies)
4 x chocolate covered sponge fingers

Thank you so much Rose Mary, this package was divine. We have eaten a few things already. First to go were the Oreo Cakesters and they were ace. Mmmmmm. I'm sure the rest will not last too long.

Thanks again,

Sarah and family x

I'm SO glad you finally received the package Sarah. I SO wanted to put more in there but, darn snack weigh alot! We love the oreo cakesters too! Can't have them around the house.
Anyway, glad your family is enjoying the treats.

I'm SO glad you finally received the package Sarah. I SO wanted to put more in there but, darn snack weigh alot! We love the oreo cakesters too! Can't have them around the house.
Anyway, glad your family is enjoying the treats.

They do weigh a lot don't they? I had the same problem mailing mine to the USA. I was 50g under the max allowed.

Have to ask what the cakes in plain wrappers were. The red ones with coconut and the brown and white chocolate covered sponge fingers? Bothe very yummy.

They do weigh a lot don't they? I had the same problem mailing mine to the USA. I was 50g under the max allowed.

Have to ask what the cakes in plain wrappers were. The red ones with coconut and the brown and white chocolate covered sponge fingers? Bothe very yummy.

The red ones with coconut were probably raspberry Zingers.

Did they look like this:
zingers.jpg

I can't think what the chocolate sponge fingers would be.....:confused3

I just got a great package from CMWade77 (Chris)!

It was full of 9 kinds of treats--including oreos, chocolate chocolate-chip, hohos, chocolate wafer cookies, shortbread, twinkies and 2 as yet unknowns (I"m sure that will change in about 1/2 hour when DSs get home!). There's also a package of "Mother's" cookies, which look yummy, but I'd never heard of them before.

I'm sitting here now with a cup of coffee and my snacks...I was on a field trip today with 2nd graders in the cold. This was a welcome suprise to come home to! i"m starting with the twinkies....

:thanks:

I just got a great package from CMWade77 (Chris)!

It was full of 9 kinds of treats--including oreos, chocolate chocolate-chip, hohos, chocolate wafer cookies, shortbread, twinkies and 2 as yet unknowns (I"m sure that will change in about 1/2 hour when DSs get home!). There's also a package of "Mother's" cookies, which look yummy, but I'd never heard of them before.

I'm sitting here now with a cup of coffee and my snacks...I was on a field trip today with 2nd graders in the cold. This was a welcome suprise to come home to! i"m starting with the twinkies....

:thanks:

Oh yea!!! I am glad they got there...I was online and thought I would respond. DH and I loved setting it all up! Those mother cookies are great! At least I think so.:banana:

Sorry for the "mystery" packages but they wouldn't fit otherwise....:rotfl2:

ENJOY!!! You deserve it! popcorn::

not complaining in the least! :goodvibes Just didn't want to open everything at once....cause then I'd have to eat them so they didn't get stale :rotfl2:

But I couldn't resist the lure of the Mother's cookies---they are open and a new favorite.

thanks again!

not complaining in the least! :goodvibes Just didn't want to open everything at once....cause then I'd have to eat them so they didn't get stale :rotfl2:

But I couldn't resist the lure of the Mother's cookies---they are open and a new favorite.

thanks again!

WELCOME!!:cool1: :goodvibes

Great! Only 3 more to arrive!! :cool1:

Beth, now there's only 2 more to arrive.

My DH received his goodies today from Dania.
She sent:
2 packages of Oreo cookies - 1 of each vanilla and chocolate cream
Nutter Butter cookies
Little Debbie Zebra cakes
Barnum's Animal crackers
Nabisco Nilla Cakesters

Thanks so much, I'm sure the oreos are going to be the first to disappear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter