~~Snack Cake & Cookie sent/received thread~ COMPLETED!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Sign-ups are closed and names will be going out sometime today. Please check your PMs so I know they were picked up.

Just a reminder this is a $10 exchange before shipping. It can include any store bought snack cakes or cookies.

When packing up your goodies please do so in a way that keeps them safe and secure so we don't end up with crumbs.

Mail by date is May 17. Please post here once your mailed your package. And then again when and what, you receive. Thanks!!

Have fun. :goodvibes

I will be going to the post office in the morning. Friday afternoons are not a time to be going there.

All names are now out. Please PM me if you didn't receive one for some reason or if you have any questions.

We have a total of 17 exchanges going out. Not too shabby. :thumbsup2

Let the shopping begin!!!

"One snack cake for them, one for me, one for them, one for me....." ;) :rotfl2:

"One snack cake for them, one for me, one for them, one for me....." ;) :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I just packed up my box. I had to take some of the items out of their box to fit. And I thought, hmmm, I could keep one of these or one of those and it would fit better. :lmao: But I didn't. I am sending them all. :thumbsup2

I got my name thanks!!

I'll be doing some shopping this weekend....

now I'm thinking...hmmm will this be an extra excuse to buy some extra sweet for meeeee???:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

hihihihi popcorn::

You are too funny. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

BTW, I picked up my name. Will try to shop and drop off before postage goes up on Monday. That means getting up early tomorrow morning.

DH and I got our names!!!:banana: I agree with MommaU4..

"One for me....one for exchange...."

but with a twist....

"One for me.....take one from DH....one for the exchange...":rotfl2:

YUMMY!! Bring on the snacks....popcorn:: :woohoo:

I'm really excited about taking part. I have already got a few items but seeing how I made a mistake working out postal rates (which are now cheaper than expected!) I can go and get a few more things! Woohoo! :woohoo:

Mine have been dropped off at the post office and are now one their way to their new home. :)

They would have cost $15.95, but thanks to the flat rate box, it was only $8.95. Glad I got it done before the postal hike.

I dropped both our packages off this morning, so they are on there way. I made it, they got in the mail before the postal increase.

I forgot about the postal increase. Oh well. I guess it's not that bad. I've spent more on sillier things. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I've actually got my package almost ready, but I wanted to add a few more items. So I'm going out shopping again today.

OH! And all but 2 names have been picked up. I hope they are picked up soon though as one is going to a land far, far away ;) and I don't want it to take too long.......

Anyway, have a good Saturday all!! :)

I did a lot of shopping today. This is probably the easiest exchange I have ever done!

Hey--do Rice Krispy Treats count for this exchange? They're not really cookies or snack cakes, but they are kinda a snack thingie. I almost bought them today but I wasn't sure if they fit into this exchange. What do you guys think? :confused:

I say go for it. Cookies, snack cakes, rice krispy treats, even donuts maybe. Heck, it's all good right?? ;) :rotfl:
Just not really any candy since we did that for the Sweet Treat one.

I went shopping again today and bought more items! I'd better seal this package up before I need a bigger box. :rotfl2:

I thought they would qualify. Now I have to see if they'll fit in the box......

Okay, now I have a question. How are you all packing these goodies?? The snack cakes for example, are you leaving them in the box or taking them out? :confused3

Okay, now I have a question. How are you all packing these goodies?? The snack cakes for example, are you leaving them in the box or taking them out? :confused3

I left most in the box and there were a couple that wouldn't fit so I took them out of the box. So I did both in order to get everything to fit.

OK. I think mine are going to have to come out of the box in order to go into the flat rate box. Otherwise I don't know how I'll ship them. I can't fit 7 boxes into one flat rate box!! :rotfl2:

I just hope they don't end up as crumbs, otherwise my person will have to use them as ice cream toppings or eat them with a spoon or something. :rotfl:

Things that were individually wrapped came out of the box and they were tucked in around the boxes along with some plastic wrap. Those things were not moving. So as long as USPS doesn't smash the box, they should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter